How do most money laundering operations get taken down?

How do most money laundering operations get taken down?

Attached: 1510523281217m.jpg (576x1024, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1PtAqNpEm7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pumping10 million annually through a 5 machinr laundry mat does raise some eyebrows at the irs.

Basically greed

here Satoshi talks about money laundering and how we dont catch 1% of 1% of 1% of 1%.... of money laundering operations

youtu.be/1PtAqNpEm7w

I would be her toilet

is that mal?

She chunky but still hot af. wb tbqh famalam

Banks report suspicious activity to feds by law

because feds know how it works. and the most minuscule of suspicious activity gets a report

Then how do all these nail salons that Chinese businesmen own do it?

source/name

Mal Mallory

shadow files
watchlists
pattern recognition

they get busted but they come back just as quick as they get busted and it takes a whole new case with new evidence to bust them again.

God why my landwhale canto have huge boobs like this. All i get r ugly tattos and tiny boobs. Fuck

Women running their mouths

JEsus christ. I would fuck this bitch for days on end.

Same but I'd then start getting bored of fucking and start mirin qt petite girls instead especially as I get older

People rushing it.
You need time to fake all that money in a believeable manner.

Look at me I own a titty bar and I netting 300mil a week.

Usually traced Jow Forums threads

They pay off the cops. Also Chinks have a lot of distrust towards the police and do NOT snitch.

Yep, OP is going to PMITA prison now, guaranteed.

muh dik

By opening more salons and acting like a legitimate business with a lot of revenue.

wow hardly any real answers

fatca aml wage cuck here

shits all AI basically looks for different names under similar formats like if your name is kevin mcjames theyd raise a flag at a jimmy kevinson or something. also things like mailing addresses and bank correspondence like if u always reuest mail held at a bank or use a saftey deposit box taking all mail forwarded to a mail drop or a post office not an address thats all red flags. also using a nominee or a third party for ur shit like not outright buying somehing in your name or your direct business name but buying shit with "xyz" corp thats some dummy bunk shelf corp used to obstruct you as owner. some people do put like board of directors on thse all straw men have no idea what the moneys actually being used for. so if you shade around belize and cayman or even singapore and all these low tax places like monaco lictenstein luxembourg and shit watch your paper trails dont funnel your money thru all these bunk layers of shelf corporations this hardly works anymore it makes it more heat l