Post evidence that he is a scam artist

My friend is investing heavily in this guys meme coin. I'm trying to convince him not to for his own good.

Attached: fag.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-are-some-calling-Tron-TRX-a-scam
quora.com/Have-blockchain-derivatives-Namecoin-Mastercoin-tc-altered-the-price-of-Bitcoin-and-if-so-will-future-derivations-Smart-Contracts-Music-Copyrights-tc-continue-to-do-so
web.archive.org/web/20140327022655/https://ripple.com/blog/new-team-members-sharpen-focus-on-china-developers-android-apps/
web.archive.org/web/20161026162643/http://www.ribble.cn/aboutus.html
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7or63m/justin_sun_claims_himself_to_be_the_ceo_of_rippie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is a chink

don't give financial advise you dumb fuck let him do

Everything amerimutts use is made by chinks like justin sun. Made in china, taiwan, japan, indonesia = life

Not a scam, that's why no evidence. Take the Sun pill

t. 350k accumulated 1.3-2.3¢ range

checked, trips of truth, nice

also: fpbp

If you don’t have evidence either then you’re a dumbfuck too that parrots what others say without doing research, and shouldn’t be giving financial advice.

I’m heavily in Tron as well because I’ve done research, and it tells me everyone is retarded and that TRX has accomplished more during the bear market than anything else, and will continue to deliver for the foreseeable future.

If your only response is “chink” or “read the 2017 whitepaper dude” you’re retarded. I hope your friend continues to ignore you meme loving fuck.

It's not a scam. That said, I bought after his first "this is only the beginning" moon from 0.002 cents, sold at around 0.12 cents (not even mad) and re-bought 10 million near 1 cent.

comfy.

Based

MY TRONIX STAY SUPERSONIC $1 EOY

Attached: 78B1977C-165C-4092-B515-E609904EF08A.png (1047x1058, 513K)

a normal scammer turned scam artist because he timed the market perfectly

quora.com/Why-are-some-calling-Tron-TRX-a-scam

>I’m heavily in Tron
I'm truly sorry for you. I hope you can time an exit without taking much loss.

here's some free advice. 5 years ago a coin with a circulating/total supply in the hundreds of millions, billions, or trillions was absolutely unheard of. then along came XRP which was the OG scam coin. basically the insiders buy up/receive most of the supply when it's new, and they are looking at 1000x gains with tiny price movements since they own so many tokens because of the high coin supply. so for the past 5 years ripple has been doing massive pump and dumps making whales hundreds of millions, look at the all time chart on CMC, it's plain as day.

then 2017 came along all the ICOs copied the ripple model. billion coin supply. insiders buy up majority, coin gets bittrex/polo/binance listing and the insiders make 50% in profit for every 5% normal people make. then they sell "early" when everyone else is only at 50% profit and it craters straight back to earth. then they do it again the next market cycle. even if a coin has good fundamentals, it's impossible to trade because of price manipulation. TRX, XVG, ADA, IOTA, EOS, most shitcoin tokens etc..

feel free to try to time the pumps and dumps, but know you will probably fail.

I'm not following. Are you saying that any project with a ICO is a scam because at the point they are offering the coins, they don't have a product? The money raised at ICO creates the product. I couldn't hire devs right now but if you paid me money in exchange for a ERC20 shitcoin, I would then hire devs

read my post 1 up. TRX turned into a scam if it was intentional or unintentional. the market was an alcoholic and justin sun handed it a bottle.

even if he is 100% legit and trying to do good work, it doesn't matter anymore. once the whales take over a coin with a 100B token supply, it will forever be a pump and dump train.

That’s not a problem when the average pump goes up a dollar or two and the average dump goes down a dollar or two in the future, if you invested at a few cents.

>calling XRP a scam as well
I know the bear market has taken its toll, but do you know the actual definition of a scam as opposed to market manipulation? Can you explain where they’ve abandoned the project?

I don't claim it's impossible to make money on these, they're just very high risk.

xrp is not an outright scam but the token is not dependent on the product, it's a funding vehicle which is why everyone is suing them as being a security. I doubt it was intention too, really. 5 years ago what XRP did had never been done before so nobody knew what would happen, but they inadvertently built the model for the ICO scam market. the design does make sense for how the product is supposed to work. it should use a high number of low cost tokens where they can stabilize the price by releasing more coins to the supply if needed. looks great on paper.

the reality is centralization alienated the normal crypto community so the only people really interested in XRP are speculators and don't get the high level idea of being a method for institutional settlement. it's not actually a "real" crypto. so the speculators invest, lose money, get pissed, and sue ripple labs. I couldn't tell you if they were scammers from the start, but they're now all rich.

All the cheap shit that we use is made in those places. High tech stuff is designed here then manufacturing outsourced to chinkland.

Quora is where unqualified retards try to answer questions beyond their abilities because they desperately want attention

This nigga got here in February, don’t read his posts

how many scams were there by chinks in the crytpo-sphere?
at this point any coin made by a chink should not be trusted.

Just let your "friend" lose all his money. Once he inevitably does, you can make fun of him for getting scammed by a chink running a company called TRON.

What I’ve realized is that the current crypto community doesn’t matter for the next phase. The people here, on reddit, on bitcoin talk, are fucking nothing. The sentiment among these groups is nothing. All that matters is which projects get interest from people that never cared about crypto before. The kind of people that judge things on how useful it is, and the popularity. None of this idealistic decentralized world factors into this.

TRX and XRP are growing in popularity with the world outside of our crypto safe spaces. They’re using the money they got to market, shill, and develop. This is how every big corporation today grew, and crypto isn’t immune to this.

The community may hate the way these guys play the game, but personal opinions about how crypto SHOULD be, will only get in the way if your intent is to pick a good investment.

TRX is growing and developing like crazy. This is a fact. Project Atlas rolls out its first features early 2019, and every normie that uses a torrent client will see an update and be exposed to crypto. It’s a platform that’s leagues faster than ETH, free to develop on, and multiple language friendly.

XRP is favored by banks and big businesses. Why the fuck would you ever bet against that. I hate XRP, but I can easily see it surviving and being relevant in the future.

try not to confuse XRP with ripple labs. I said the XRP token is volatile, but that's in no way related to ripple's product

and the damage may already be done to TRX. even if they release good products, chink whales don't care if they crash the price with no survivors, and the whales control TRX price with an iron fist. they should have used a lower coin supply then this wouldn't have happened.

Coin supply doesn’t prevent this, if whales get in early they’d own the same percentage.

Regardless, I think that’s too tinfoil hatty. There are massive whales in every market, but it’s not in their interest to crash the price, especially after a 95% correction. Bitcoin has always had massive whales as well, but I find trading based on what you think whales want you to do is on the verge of paranoia.

Take that back.

quora.com/Have-blockchain-derivatives-Namecoin-Mastercoin-tc-altered-the-price-of-Bitcoin-and-if-so-will-future-derivations-Smart-Contracts-Music-Copyrights-tc-continue-to-do-so

i literally just bought 30k

>TRX

>Coin supply doesn’t prevent this, if whales get in early they’d own the same percentage.
yes but the main difference is the rate whales make profit vs. everyone else. bitcoin whales can't make $250k in profit of a $3 price movement and TRX whales can. meanwhile a $3 move for everyone else would be 1000%+ gains and probably won't happen, a whale will cash out much, much sooner than that. this is why supply matters.

op, i asked tron if they wanted me to shill for them using multiple social media accounts and vpns.. they asked for more details

Yes..they can? The equivalent to a $3 price movement for TRX would be something like a $300,000 price movement in BTC. If BTC ever gets over 100k, it’ll be that exact same scenario you’re describing with TRX whales selling first.

$3 per TRX is not realistic. Going up to $1 even would be a 5000% move.

reminder

Attached: 7224F7E8-F80F-4718-8658-F5DF3184CAA2.jpg (635x600, 57K)

it seems pretty obvi

Also, are you saying there aren’t BTC whales that got in at under $100 making hundreds of thousands from every $100 movement? I’m sure there are a few, but over time their selling redistributes to others. All markets work like that.

Before Tron, Justin Sun worked for Ripple as Communications Manager. Basically, he translated Ripple shit to Chinese. Source:

web.archive.org/web/20140327022655/https://ripple.com/blog/new-team-members-sharpen-focus-on-china-developers-android-apps/

However, while he worked at Ripple he often introduced himself as the CEO of 'Ribble', a company which he created with the intention of deceiving Chinese audiences (making him look more important than he really was):

web.archive.org/web/20161026162643/http://www.ribble.cn/aboutus.html
So basically his guy launched his career by putting himself as the CEO of a fictitious company whose name sounded somewhat like Ripple's.

The website ribble.cn has been taken down since then.

More information on this thread:
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7or63m/justin_sun_claims_himself_to_be_the_ceo_of_rippie/

Attached: 1531431761943.jpg (399x399, 47K)

based. Thank you sir. $10,000 EOY kek

I made up the numbers but you know what I mean. the simple fact is in all real life scenarios, the whales bought at $0.000001 and it's now on binance with fomo buyers gobbling up $0.07.

because of the high supply each additional cent raises the market cap hundreds of millions of dollars, and fomo buyers make 1 cent on maybe 100k tokens, something normal, while whales make 1 cent on tens, or hundreds of millions/billions of tokens. that's millions in profit from a 1 cent move which doesn't seem abnormal because fomo buyers don't understand how fast the value is increasing. then the whales cash out in the middle of the fray. with the fomo buyers holding the bags.