ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD COINBASE 12 DAYS OF COINBASE ANNOUNCEMENT AT 3 PM EST!!!!!!!!

coinbase.com/12-days

Attached: EA1E9A0A-597F-44D8-B2C4-06BF080C15D7.png (1208x800, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@coinbaseblog/8962d7a71344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REQ listing imminent faggots.

Fuck, chainlink will be listed. Fuck fuck im not finished accumulating. Fuuuuuuck

Chekd

I can understand supporting Venezuelans, but
>""""""Syrians""""""

As if the type of normoid who believes in le refugees is likely to buy shitcoins after *insert media here* told them it's a white power hacker ponzi virgin incel hitler scam, worse than babies and used for heroine only.

also XLM and ADA when

just sell your swing stack into the pump and buy back in a day or two. Every new shitcoin that coinbase lists devalues the pump from a coinbase listing. Look at fucking ETC.

remember when they said they were interested in adding 0x, BAT, XLM, Zcash, and something else but then they added golem, maker, dai and zilla LMOA

They are adding REQ today

Yeah that fiat to LINK on-ramp is also a handy off-ramp back to fiat guise.

I can smell your cunt

Big increase in LINK volume these past few days...someone knows something.

DECOUPLING

based and red-pilled (?)

Attached: 1543612921285.jpg (960x960, 62K)

Get ready!

1 HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I will be with my gf what do

xirp to conbase confimed

LET'S GO BOYS

Attached: Screenshot_20181221-140114_Binance.jpg (720x880, 64K)

my linky stays super stinky $1000 eoy coinbase detaches it from daddy shitcoin at last allowing it to reach its true value instantly

please let it be XLM so i can finally close my long

Attached: 089c98c258d3bd974072f6a1f47cdb54.jpg (576x432, 32K)

Dump everything

My gt too?

BASED

Do you bring sand to the beach?

my god who the fuck uses EST. Just say GMT time for fuck sake. what time is it going on?

implying this 4 mooned because coinbase listing

Attached: faggots.png (680x414, 186K)

They listed all the coins they said they were adding, and now they are adding more you inept cunt

Big increase in everything’s fucking volume recently

Imagine thinking you were going to make it from link, you pajeet cunt

XRP along with a XRP pair Binance is doing the same christmas eve

20 MINUTES ANONS!!!!!!!!!

Mft has strange movement. Someone market bought every order up to 87 sats. I'm going to put in a stop buy order at 85 sats incase it pomps

The 12th and final announcement is that coinbase will be donating to African migrants to ensure their voyage to the whitiest nether regions of Europe.

who gives a shit.
Coinbase is for retarded burger normies who fell for the shitcoin meme.

This is the first time I'm actually counting down and refreshing Coinbase. I think there's a high probability of them listing 4 shitcoins.

So XLM confirmed?

>Today, we are excited to conclude our announcement. We know all you crypto heads are excited, so here it is. We now allow you to send all transaction history to the IRS with ease. No more digging through your history and getting all the proper paper work in order. We have made it easy for the IRS to examine all of your history and profits, loses and other things need to complete your taxes. Thank you, from Coinbase community leaders.
>PS See you next year crypto heads XD!

It's going to be literally nothing, just like yesterday.

this is the last one and the others all sucked. you really dont think they saved something huge?

TIK

TOK

LINK PUMP IMMINENT

coinbase announces the exit scam. that would be funny.
see you later suckers.

Israel has no right to exist.

>israel has a right to exist

Double dubs of truth.

ITS REQ HOLY FUCK

Truth

You think so? I'm skeptical because of the 4 on the 18th already released. Although I guess they could do 4 more. It is the last day after all.

hahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKIGN VOIBNASE

ahaha. its absolutely fucking nothing again.
KYS

Oh fuck me. This is worse than I imagined

Goddamn it

Literally nothing

medium.com/@coinbaseblog/8962d7a71344

Eternally REQt

HOLY SHIT ARE THEY SERIOUS?!

WHAT THE FUCK

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1544724948200.png (1102x967, 501K)

>We’re culminating our campaign by donating $25,000 worth of Bitcoin to help more than 60 survivors of domestic violence on their path to independence and safety.

Wow that's actually terrible, why the fuck did they save that for last?

ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS COINBASE GAVE TO ME
FREE BAGS FOR A BEATEN STACEY

And like I said, it's fucking nothing. You guys are so delusional, of all coins why would the specific one you're thinking of getting reserved for the last day?

wtf i hate coinbase now

Oh fuck you Coinbase.

xirpcone hodlers eternally BTFO

>Code to Inspire, Afghanistan’s first coding school for women;

fuck coinbase.

hahahahahaha FUCKING HELL hahaha

Holy shit what a bunch faggots.
When does the market finally learn that there are no good announced announcements? Literally every "on the [day]th of [month] we announce groundbreaking news" news is the biggest bullshit ever.

Motherfuckers

What the fuck is it?

kek thank you conbase
Sell Sell Sell

Not surprising they don't even have a product yet so..

REQlet here.

It hurts.

Attached: 1544637485955.jpg (399x388, 33K)

>literally female-tier announcement

Holy shit all the fake hype and all they did was list MKR and then a bunch of shitcoins?

Wow, 25k. That's not even worth writing a blog post about, isn't Coinbase worth hundreds of billions? This is like if I left a penny in the leave-a-penny jar at the convenience store.

da fuck dis is.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-22 09-00-18.png (351x283, 35K)

Does holding req count as suffering domestic abuse?

They are trying to lure females into buying crypto.