Down from $300k to $63k should I sell now or is it really retarded to keep holding? I mean I cannot lose much more

down from $300k to $63k should I sell now or is it really retarded to keep holding? I mean I cannot lose much more

Attached: 0810 - EL7hmKz.jpg (336x348, 26K)

what are you holding?

BTC and all its forks
XLM from airdrop
10 LTC

Telling you to sell or holding is retarded is the same thing retard.
SO JUST SELL.

The weak hands sold after every crypto crash
Not saying it cant go lower, because it can, especially if a economic recession happens.
But honestly $65k is not really a lot of money. If bitcoin hits $50k-$100k though.. thats gonna be another story.
Also buy some monero

Attached: 101D3E16-7606-49E6-98A4-D8F65481CE8E.jpg (1074x942, 70K)

Dude the get rich overnight days are long gone. Think of US Western expansion, riddled with crime, outlaws, degeneracy etc... the law moved in and whipped a good portion of it and ended up controlling the rest. That’s what crypto is now. No more wild Wild West.

the patrician option is to convert more $ into bitcoin

Bitcoin will be $2500 by EOY, zoom out

you either plan to hold for another 3+ years, and maybe it will go back up, or get out now. really Bitcoin was overpriced to begin with - internet money worth $7000 a coin, really??? shit is going back down to $6 a coin

This same thought is being replayed in hundreds of thousands of people's heads who put money into crypto. This big one is coming gents.

that's at least 1, probably 2 bubbles away from here

how the fuck do you cunts find the gall to invest that much in electronic money? you get what you deserve

He fell for the hodl meme

Bitcoin is unironically going down to $100 eoy. Not even memeing, everyone is about to get fucked. The best part is that it's going to recover just as fast as it crashes, so a bunch of people are going to sell the bottom in a panic and immediately fomo back in.

I think we'll see mid-low 3000 by EOY for sure. maybe even 2000s

bitcoin will be sub 1000 by spring

This scenario is much more likely than this currently being the bottom.

Imagine having 63k and not going all in on Link. It’s like you don’t want to make it

I agree. I think we’re in the part where the rumor of the Feds are coming.

>the law comes in
and the “smart money” consolidates the rest with the aid of liquidity and government regulation

Wouldn’t it be funny if, after the institutional money shorted bitcoin to shake out retail hodlers, Satoshi then dumps his/her/their Wallet on all the JP Morgan’s of the world holding what at that point would be massive bags of digital tulips?

Attached: 7D00EF73-3C99-499D-B48D-42FB2CDC7035.gif (700x488, 3.83M)

>buy high
>watch your money flush down the toilet for a year straight
>NOW do I sell???

this.

sell now if you cant sleep at nights; nothing is more important than you.

So the question is when the hell did you bought?

Sell your $63k, take it out in cash and then SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS.

>when the hell did you bought?
It is "buy" in this instance, pajeet. English is tough. You'll get the hang of it.

lmao thanks faggot

Reminder that perma-bulls are right once every market cycle.

You're welcome. We're all going to make it.

Did the fundamentals change in any way you mong ?
Why the fuck would you be depressed.

Make no mistake, crypto will see another bull market. The thing is, no one knows when that is going to happen. It could take years, and it could continue the downtrend until then. So if you're not willing to sit on it for a while and watch it drop further, then sure sell now. But I think the people in it for the long haul will be rewarded in the end.

It's 1880s as far as I'm concerned. Come and get me law!

300K -> 8K here

You think you can't lose more until you do

Attached: ruined.jpg (357x141, 5K)

Wait, was 300k your initial investment?

no this thing would need to die completely to lose "my initial investment" problem is I am 29 yo NEET and this was literally my only chance in life

Yes you need to sell it is still overvalued

Honestly I feel like bitcoin is undervalued but all those alts are still overvalued with 0 users or use-case.

He think 100% gains in one day aren't "get rich overnight" if you have been doing it all year.

Choose better entries, idiot. This will continue until at least 2022. All you need are a few 3-5x's and you are a millionaire.

28-year-old NEET here and you're better off than I am. I would've had about $250k if I cashed out, now I barely have $7k. If the 63k you have left is more than your initial investment then consider yourself lucky.