BACK TO 3700

WE ARE FUCKED

Attached: 1544745731634.png (280x291, 84K)

CLOUD MINE YOUR BTC ON FUCKING CURODEX.COM QUICK YOU PIECE OF SHIT

crypto brown pill time. There is a vishnu living on the Bitcoin blockchain. Creg S. Wright is unmistakably Satoj. Bitcoin is the electronic rupee that was only the first step, the people of Lalachi started building more wider poo streets, bigger and more sacred cows, this is what the vishnu needs to survive. Creg invented vishnu after he stepped in a shit in mumbai in 2008. He used a poolip super computer to evolve vishnu by making successive streets to be shat on, letting the failures to be drained into the indian ocean.
Then, Blockchain foundation of India was tasked to stop this vishnu using another vishnu. They started limiting the shits and removing critical currency codes from the vishnu punjabi language. Segshit was the final blow to the vishnu that destroyed Poolip super computer on BSV chain. (Poolip uses anal tx malleability). This is the real reason why Bitcoin Cash was forked. Creg wants to unlimit the shit size, restore the original currency curry codes and lock the Poolip protocol.

Attached: images (27).jpg (225x224, 4K)

>there are cucks who bought at 4100

I think you mean back to $3100

>stocks down
>crypto down
fuck me i dont want to buy fucking gold. that shits boomer tier.

just buy the dip

checked

no....No...NO NONONONONO
NOOOOOOOOOOO WOOHOO WOOHOO OOVOO OOVOO OOVOO OOVOO OOVOO OOVOO OOVOO OOVOO OOVOO OOVOO OOVOO
YOU TOLD ME IT WAS MOONING
YOU SAID IT WAS THE GOLDEN BULL RUSH
WHAT AM I GONNA TELL MY WIFE NOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: STIFF.jpg (543x500, 99K)

Gold is up fuckers, time to invest

Good. Bitmain has to die, remember?
Hope this bear lasts for another 6 months.

No bitcoin....no.....

Please no....

Anyone who fell for this pump & dump and thought it was a bull run deserves to be Just'd out of the market

The whales are laughing at you.

Attached: reboundlol.png (286x193, 4K)

My wife doesn't believe in ME! WHATAMIGONNADO?

I FOMO'D AT $4000 WFT IM SO JUSTED

Small loss. Sell now and save yourself.

$100% fucked

Wait... People actuality fomo'd into that 'pump', thinking that bitcoin which has absolutely no use case should be worth more than $4k?

its going to 2k, retards

Dubs and bitcoin hits $1k

Attached: suicidethink.png (2000x2000, 129K)

I predict an exit scam soon

fuck off back to plebbits

Gold will be the true transfer of wealth when fiat fails.

Remember .... 1 silver dime used to be a days wage and still is in much of the world today when they convert their shit currency into silver.

So if you buy 1 ounce of silver that's 2 weeks worth of wages historically since 14 silver dimes equals 1 ounce of silver.

So if you buy 500 ounces of silver for like 8k. That's the equivalent of 7,500 days wages or 20 years of days wages when this inflationary central bank induced house of cards comes collapsing down.

So some worthless insurance agent making 200$ a day providing zero real value for society is making the equivalent of 15 ounces of silver per day if he converts his wages into silver. This flies in the face of all economic reality.

Also silver will probably be 2-3x more valuable than usual when the pendulum swings back the other way since there billions more people on the planet and much less silver avaible.

So a silver dime (converted to the new currency) will probably equal 2-3 days wages.

The last two digits of my post are what bitcoin will drop to.

Tl;dr

Silver is the most undervalued asset on planet earth.

Historically the silver to gold ratio is 16-1 because that's the ratio they come out of the earths crust.

Right now it's like 80-1 which is amazing manipulation.

So you wait for the ratio to narrow to 30 to 1 or something then go to a coin shop and exchange your silver for gold and get a bunch of free gold

the inherent value in metals is that they are hard or impossible to counterfeit. just like bitcoin
bitcoin really is the best of gold + cash + debit all in one
you could make a chart of all the "currencies" and what propeties each of them have/don't have. at least metals are available offline

Gold is good for bear markets. It's not just some Boomer meme.

Haha no :)