How important are designer clothes for the career and workplace...

How important are designer clothes for the career and workplace? Do people at work treat you better if you wear designer clothes at work like off-white, Gucci, givency, tom ford etc? Do you have better chances to get promoted/higher pay if you wear designer stuff?

Attached: SS18---OFF-WHITE---OMAA002S180010121001_1_P.jpg (990x1191, 69K)

Always dress for the position you want to have in two years. So that your boss knows you're edging in on him and can cut you off in time.

kek, nobody here knows about this shit.

The answer is, of course, "it depends".

What are the odds for so many green IDs? Are we all gonna make it?

>he doesn't wear $325 t-shirts casually at work like its nothing

poofags

Attached: 002_7b5233b3-9a78-4763-a15b-9e280ba5d38b.jpg (550x734, 29K)

They aren't.
They won't.
You won't.

I sincerely hope you're spending $325 on those tshirts.
Sincerely.

So this board is all just zoomer trash now eh

kids who wonder if they wear a shitty expensive tshirt if they'll be treated better.
lmao its kind of just sad

Since your welfare cheque is probably $500 per month, its hard for you to comprehend spending $325 for t-shirts like us non-poorfags.

>People on Jow Forums having careers
Where the fuck do you think you are.

I comprehend the fact that you're asking these questions because you don't have the verifiable data to understand yourself.
i.e. you don't have designer clothes but you want to know if it has bettered others lives.

This is just sad man. You're projecting.

>tfw when you're a dentist and everyone thinks that you're rich so you're wearing expensive watch knockoffs from DHgate while you have a 300k loan hate your job and think about just ending it all

Attached: 1494337842139.jpg (908x714, 99K)

This guy at work was getting social security because his dad died, and he wasted it constantly. Every day he browsed for designer clothes on the internet and he wore the shit to work but I didn't even know he was wearing that stuff until I saw him browsing, then occasionally I'd notice he was wearing some crazy expensive clothing piece, but he didn't have the swagger for it.

The rest of the money he'd give away to females, buys scratchoffs, pay for people's snacks at convenience stores etc. Oh and he probably bought a sports car

No it didn't get him any respect at all. Just get a fresh haircut, trim your nails, and clean your shoes and you'll be the boss in no time

every dentist wears a tudor

>he wears a t-shirt at work

poorfag

anyone who wears virgil abloh clothing is an automatic NPC

doctor here
3€ watch from lidl

Attached: rzhp6j9bxzky.jpg (320x252, 23K)

As I recall in some finance circles only people above a certain "rank" are allowed to wear novelty ties, can't remember the brand though, and that in general you can't dress too flashy if you're only a junior employee, but if you're senior then you can go all out.

Just wear a shirt that doesn't have logos. Blazer for colder weather. Trench coat for rainy days..

Attached: 7227624_790_d1_m_samsoe_samsoe_shirt_liam-bx_6641_climbing-ivyd.green.jpg (3000x4000, 1M)

this is fucking retarded. at least wear BAPE if you're going to wear poor people clothing. patricians wear hanes