Well fuck my life biz wife just asked about our crypto investment i haven't told her shit all year because last year i...

well fuck my life biz wife just asked about our crypto investment i haven't told her shit all year because last year i said we'd be millionaires by now (or close to it). She heard bitcoin had been going down a few times this year but i told her not to worry because we didn't invest in bitcoin instead I invested in REQ last January with $20,000 from our savings account. Thought i was le buying the dip at .67 cents after it jumped to $1. That 20 grand is now worth $600. she hasn't talked to me in 5 days this board ruined my fucking life.

Attached: 1524631192989.jpg (900x900, 80K)

You took investment advice from a bunch of retards and indian shillers.
What do you expect?
DYOR next time.

fake story

larp

>Imagine actually investing more in crypto than you can afford to lose

>20 grand is now worth $600
Sounds like you've Made It to me

Attached: 1502733012017.gif (834x870, 327K)

did you just talk or didn't you see her for five days?

Why were you taking about being a millionaire you fucking loser piece of shit

You were expecting a 50x, and rather than be happy with a 3-5x for doing fuck all you got greedy and get rekt

If you put everything into crypto you’re already retarded, but in to req you deserve to lose the lot

Dyor as others said, you pajeet cunt

You didn't know this was just a ruse all along?

Oh, you poor poor honey boo. You sweet sweet.

HEY HEY HEY

sorry i cant seems to stupid

>falling for the marriage meme
I hope you're larping. you don't get make risky financial decisions once you're married cuck boy. but look on the bright side. that $20k will seem like nothing when she divorces you and takes half of everything you own.

This. Not even pic related is retarded enough to go all in on REQ for $20k

Attached: 7dbffb772e1729f5049b8a1e7d83b7db.jpg (2048x1024, 101K)

>invested in REQ

found the problem.

Ah man, that sucks.

Losig 2 grand isn't that big of a deal. What you've gained is insight on howbshitty and unsupporting your wife is. Divorce her now while you're poor ao she doesn't divorcerape you if you make it in crypto

20*

what about 10 * 2?

It is a big deal.

>REQ
the dumbest fucking concept in crypto. you ruined your own life by being such a brainlet. REQ is shit... SAD

>le buying the dip

Attached: E4A53C3C-CAC7-4A85-A4CF-960C1A6FB3E3.jpg (717x880, 141K)