When shekelstein makes you send an apology email to the whole company because he felt you were rude in a meeting

>when shekelstein makes you send an apology email to the whole company because he felt you were rude in a meeting

Attached: 1539059417726[1].jpg (320x363, 20K)

Fuck them, have some self respect. Like my dad always said, only a dog has an owner.

Life pro-tip never apologies for anything, even when you know you are wrong. That's how beta's split from alpha's.

Haha if you send that Email shame on you. Give us a rundown of your “rude comment”

A survivor will manipulate the situation and say/do anything to come out on top. Only low IQ no self confidence faggots don't adapt and deal with each situation with nuance.

Junior was one of the weakest characters in The Sopranos

>be in meeting
>haven't had my coffee so no talkie
>boss wants me to present the latest quarterly finance reports
>tell him no

This is such shit advice. If you can't admit when you've erred, you're a piece of shit. A forced apology is fucking lame, but if you fuck up and can't admit it, fuck off.

YOUR SISTER’S CUNT. Junior was great, but he was a drama queen extraordinaire.
Still waiting for OP to give us a rundown on his comment.

he said I am generally rude to the latin people in our office. I am the only white guy

Fuck that. Go to HR and say he's racist.

No, Tony's sister that barely shows up is

How were you rude? Why are you being so vague. We are your family, tell us what you did.

>ey, Papi, you got those quarterly reports typed up? What's the matter? No hablo ingles, lmao.

I rarely apologise for anything and I automatically think less of anyone who expects one.

Would much rather see someone show through actions that they feel they fucked up rather than just say a magic phrase and everything is ok.

>Life pro-tip never apologies for anything
yes that's it, everyone should have this somewhere from 1 to 5 of life tips

I don't require an apology for any sort of personal reason or to assuage my hurt fee-fees, but I will definitely think you're subhuman if you can't say you made a mistake. But like you say, an action is more important than some weak apology.

This. Fucking normie place such importance on what people say instead of what they do

I am sure you haven't read many books.

I just quietly disapprove of them while they scream at each other in spanish and play with their phones.

I also refuse to participate in any office activities whatsoever.

Based Trump lurks this board

Attached: 1545304334444.png (1073x978, 452K)

Kikes are the worst
always bargaining
always expecting you treat them so well because they pay (the same price as other customers)
I can't stand them

Look at this insecure cuck and laugh. I bet you still think 2+2=5 because you're so smart and never make mistakes.

Kys m80, we're right and you're a loser.

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

no you are faggots and I always treat you bad as soon as I read your last name or see your crooked nose

/Am For the Jow Forums December 25th thread/

Should it say ?
>Merry Christmas
Or
>Happy Hanukkah
Or
>Happy Holidays

Attached: 20180322_144511.jpg (865x865, 332K)

Barbara your mean

Oops wrong thread somehow wtf

This

95% of corporate activity is people saying things.