HPB is officially the fastest Blockchain

10,000 TPS confirmed in mainland China. 5000 TPS globally due to some Chinese firewall restrictions. Regardless, both numbers are confirmed and this makes HPB the fastest Blockchain.

hpb.io/post/131

Attached: IMG_20181111_183716.jpg (2048x1152, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/banyan_network/status/1076075095796310016?s=19
smefinanceforum.org/post/shanghai-zhaoxi-network-technology-co-ltd-joins-140-other-financial-institutions-to-promote-sme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When HPB tank? Seriously when can I play their game?

Attached: IMG_20181220_144541.jpg (1920x1080, 416K)

H who?

What kind of cut is that on his blazer? Looks dope.

>10,000 TPS
doesn't cut it. 2nd layers will be better.

They're not finished. Thry haven't even started round one of optimization.

Not good enough? Well they're the officially fastest Blockchain by a mile now, so my money is on them.

Anything else is just people talking shit.

hey brainlet... it depends on how many consensus nodes.... i dont think they can achieve that on millins of nodes like NKN or avalanche... they probably have it on 5 nodes like idiot but it would slow down to 5 tx/s on 100k nodes

Seems like this might be legit for once. Check Banyan Network tweet twitter.com/banyan_network/status/1076075095796310016?s=19

Please don't shill your shit coins in my thread. There are 150 nodes soon to be 300.

This is so stupid

Stupid fast and stupid cheap.

kek red belly has 600000 tx/s atm.

that's nothing, the fun begins at 10k and then 100k nodes, when your HPB would break, because they dont develop any revolutionary consensus like MOCA or AVALANCHE consensus

No they don't. I saw what red belly claims and quite honestly they should be in prison for lying like that.

These numbers HPB are presenting are true numbers that took hardware acceleration to achieve. Software is not scalable to the amount your dip shit scam coin claims.

Hey man, I asked you to stop shilling shit coins in my thread. No one cares about your shit coin. Is Union Pay about to use Avalanche to process transaction data for $10 trillion worth of purchases? If so, I apologise for calling them shit coins and let's talk.

Lol!!! You've been lied to.

hpb uses special hardware to run nodes this fast
centralized garbage chink shit

Over half the nodes are from the West. The BOE boards are set up all across Europe, Asia and North America. Do you all research anything before you start talking shit? You dumb monkeys.

hi dear
hpb very good. u buy now.
thanks u
have lovely day
>_

What consensus algorithm are they using? TPS means nothing if it's some centralized shit, use a postgres db or something instead.

Proof of Performance.

Horrible shilling of another chinkcoin scam. Try harder.

Speed is not even a consideration, byzantine fault tolerance is the only measure that is relevant. Those that sacrifice security for speed will end up with neither.

>my thread

This explains why you think this project is good. Have you actually put your life-savings into this? If not, why should I take you serious.

testnet over 1 300 000 TPS.

Attached: circle.png (272x270, 22K)

There is no security being sacrificed. You would have to corrupt/compromise every single BOE board simultaneously. You're forgetting about the hardware element. This speed + more will be required for Union Pay's needs.

This is not a shill, this is a free education for dumb brainlet monkeys such as yourself.

BOE boards as you call them. centralized chink shit

A significant portion of my savings have been DCA'd into this from $.80 down to current bottom.

Union Pay's big data COO is quoted saying that HPB is the "Most pragmatic Blockchain project he has seen yet."

HPB is also the only other project other than XRP to join World Banks SME Finance forum. All of that along with a $10 million marketcap makes this a project worth speculating on for me.

smefinanceforum.org/post/shanghai-zhaoxi-network-technology-co-ltd-joins-140-other-financial-institutions-to-promote-sme

Attached: Screenshot_20180919-093403.png (1920x1080, 947K)

Dude, this was a scam, even the most technically incompetent persons understands the difference between running nodes on a single huge powerful server with zero network latency VMs and a real geographically distributed network.
If you are bag holding this shit, fucking sell.

If it's a scam then why is Union Pay currently building a dapp to process their big data on it?

Why did World Bank invite HPB to be a member of their SME Finance forum?

Why is the largest HTML5 gaming engine creating a side chain and developing games on HPB Blockchain?

I'm an open book, please tell me.

A blockchain is just a data structure called a Linked List and is utterly worthless by itself. What "blockchain technology" refers to is the distributed consensus network that has no centralized points of authority to corrupt and thus no way to fuck with the network. Sacrificing BFT for speed means you might as well just have a regular cloud service since it's no longer fully peer to peer.

Come on boys. I have always appreciated your default skepticism but this is pitiful. You all need to try harder.

Did you even read the post? Wow.

Once again you are not understanding how HPB operates. This is a combined hardware and software acceleration. They are not sacrificing security by accelerating the network with a hardware device.

You are aware that the whole point of crypto is to get rid of these banks?

one is finished pretty soon for ethereum. trustless and potentially scalable to the billions/s, with ultra low finality time and predictable fees. only 3-4 people on biz seem to know it exists.

It's understandable that you think useful 2nd layers are far out considering the absolute gutter state of the most visible projects like raiden(and LN) and plasma.

digits. Its official hpb very secure doubling my bag.

Do explain how you can "hardware accelarate" 128 bit utx messages over a distributed consensus network without centralizing it using a proof of authority node scheme.

XRP isn't even decentralized btw, it's literally just a token managed by a central authority.

You are telling me about a conceptual idea. I'm telling you about a real thing that is based on current reality.

Lmao. I forget how idealistic this board is. I own BTC for that. Chinese banking system isn't going anywhere.

Would anyone like to respond to my questions? Please educate me you edgy bitlords.

It's already nowhere, the entire Chinese economy is running on hype, slavery and currency manipulation

Blockchains are used to securely manage data, you don't store zettabytes of data on it. That's pointless. It's a fucking ledger.

I won't argue with that, Union Pay transacted $10 trillion worth of transactions last year. How much you want to bet that number doesn't decrease in the next 10 years?

They're using HPB as a response to GDPR and user signature/authorization for data collection. That is 1 of about 5 examples of what they have publicly stated they plan to do with HPB Blockchain

>You are telling me about a conceptual idea.
Not really. It has been tested thoroughly over 6 months on ropsten and the smart contracts are in the process of being deployed to mainnet. It's not some vaguely defined concept like a version of plasma that would have low-finality, high throughput and be decentralized.

You buy high piss poor performance chain ok white devil. Now u get out ma shop fuk yoo.

Attached: 20181206_160601.jpg (400x544, 87K)

Reminder that Chinese business are currently collapsing like a house of cards and this is just another desperate attempt to gain foreign capital.

Enjoy being swindled again retards.