I've been sitting on some cash. Should I buy now?

I've been sitting on some cash. Should I buy now?

Attached: Untitled.png (707x543, 30K)

Buyin the top of a bubble chart
Did you learn nothing from the bitcoin bubble?

The way you play this game is you buy now, and next month, and the month after, and the month after that one... et cetera.

You don't all-in when the market is going to shit.

Yes buy now, you'll experience the greatest rollercoaster of our time.

we need to crash at least 60% first

There's been a four horseman death cross, it's fucked, let it drop

Yes, all in, 100x leveraged. You may think I'm memeing, but I've talked to some insiders. I know what's coming.

It's almost certainly going lower and it could be the happening Jow Forums always warns about

If you need the money in the short term, wait

If you are looking for a long term investment (15+ years) slowly buy in over the next year or two and average down if it keeps dropping

fuck no

so if you went all in on that in the 2009 low and sold now you just get a 3x?

lmfaaaaaooooooooooo, yes buy now

*3,75x

Fun fact: lower SP500 got in 2009 was 666

>hey Jow Forums should I buy the top?

I don't know you tell me

Attached: 1f914.jpg (1200x630, 29K)

You do know that that chart is not gonna come all the way back down you know...this isnt some shitcoin, it's the US stock market. DCA actually works here. Buying some now is smart.

Unlike bitcoin or cryptoshit, the market WILL go back up unless the US essentially implodes.

cope. Its going to 1500 EASY

yeah it's OK to nibble, wouldn't go all in yet though. here's the inflation adjusted chart.

Attached: 1542484113605.png (570x329, 9K)

including dividends?

>The housing market cant crash, it will blow up the entire economy, you must be a retard to think it can blow.

nah, just straight price

Damn... that looks fucking great

No, hold every single cent until the goyim are panicking. Right now nobody outside the financial industry knows were in deep shit.

When your local Pablo is out of a job for a few months, that is the time to buy.

US stock market is the biggest overvalued shitcoin there is

Do you really not see the "return to normal" ?

Fun begins now. Only way to make money is by shorting. Short everything. Stocks, fiat, gold, bitcoin. Everything.

that's all the wealth companies used to pay back to society in wages that now stays in their pockets thanks to the productivity of computers and other automation advances in the last 10 years

When the market really turns it takes years to bottom. After the dot com collapse in 2000 the market didn't bottom until 2003. After the 2007-2008 financial crisis the market kept going down for two years. The current bubble caused by low interest rates has gone on for a decade and the market may go down for even longer than the last two bubbles.

Also from this chart it is obvious the S&P 500 will eventually dip below 2000 for a while.

i'm dying, its so true.

Like there needs to be some serious price corrections on the S&P, like there needs to be some serious price corrections in crypto.

What is ripple worth? 3bil?

im waiting for -25% from peak at which point i'll buy with 10% of my cash. that way i'll have plenty of bullets if it keeps going down

buy everything when it hits 500

NO!

FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS

based and redpilled