BAT

this kills the shitcoin

Attached: 65508d4b7370ce145aa31d93c5cbd29803d9db75510b1ea5175dfc126d44b7a9.png (622x1715, 275K)

sell it all

>let's just pretend to be everyone ever so slightly famous
class action lawsuit incoming before they run the first ad. top fucken kek

Oh. Dear.

> class action lawsuit

fucking lol based on what?

collecting payment in another person's name and impersonation.

OH NONONONONO

Attached: Screenshot_20181222_002526.png (617x277, 44K)

Payment in what? Something that isn't a recognized currency? Get the fuck out of here.

In fact, let me whip a website real quick where I can make my own token and reserve them for you in an account. Feel free to call the police on me.

That’s literally rape.

I'll have a random retard from twitter explain it to you in terms you can understand

Attached: Screenshot_20181222_003520.png (631x431, 82K)

Remind me again what part of this is solicitation? And please explain it explicitly. Also, I've been following that thread and he is not the dude you want to use as an example, trust me. But ya sell 100k right now if you haven't already. This shitcoin is going to 0.

Some more keks from Eich. He seems to be very adept at PR suicide

Attached: Screenshot_20181222_003811.png (618x318, 57K)

Imagine actually taking a basedboy like this seriously.

> me too

any crypto that relies on big normie adoption will NEVER take off, that alone is reason to never buy this shitcoin.

i don't give a fuck. I only consider if this is negative or positive exposure, and believe it or not, losing your job as CEO within less than 2 weeks isn't good publicity.

Also "muh magic internet beans" appear to promote themselves in dollar terms. OOPS

Attached: Screenshot_20181222_004009.png (1459x491, 174K)

Nice. Always love seeing an ico scam burn

this could send bat literally to 1k sats or worse

rofl, it's eveb made in such a way it looks like this tom scott guy wrote it

You need to try harder. It can be proven that anyone who knew enough to download Brave on desktop knew how the ecosystem worked so no one was getting conned. The only thing that will change is that now they'll have a splash screen telling you that they haven't verified the channel yet. You're just grasping at straws.

It would have already happened you fucking mong.

t. bagholder

donating bat just out of spit now and if Brave gets big and celebrities collect thosands in BAT you can bet your ass they will collect them.

why is crypto so full of crackpots, scammers, and idiotic entrepreneurs

it's like a disproportionate amount to other industries

Attached: images (2).jpg (229x220, 6K)

nice fud campaign, not saying i wont sell a lot though and pick it up latr

Attached: ponyfagin2018smh.jpg (664x819, 122K)

>a donation token
why is this worth anything again?

Look at the price since this has come out before commenting. You look stupid.

God forbid the guy with the mlp avatar is disappointed. Is that you?

>a ponyfag
>named Even

This has to be a polack.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1518582218217.png (994x766, 471K)

This makes me want to buy more

haha ya me too. Ironically in a year from now I guarantee this cunt will be a BAT evangelist and he'll be doing his best to hustle on twitter to get that juicy BAT donations because Jack Dorsey integrated tipping.