Looks like John Wolpert got a personal walk through of chainlink by Sergey. Literal who......right, guys?

Looks like John Wolpert got a personal walk through of chainlink by Sergey. Literal who......right, guys?

Attached: Screenshot_20181221-183549.png (1440x2880, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NoLINKersBTFO/status/1076259597969752064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

woooah!

How the fuck are the consensys guys too dumb to get it on their own ffs?

Youre underestimating your own intelligence. Link isnt easy to "get"

for real, i feel like i'm being baited. i'm a simple self taught dev and 4channel lurker, i refuse to accept that i have a leg up over individuals like wolpert

really makes you reconsider how much you're holding yourself back from trying to create things because you assume you're not capable enough and people that make those things are much more capable

the professional intelligence redpill is that most people have little clue about what they're doing and the feeling of inadequacy of those who know everything they might do wrong creates a pessimistic distortion of their own abilities vs that other people who seem optimistic and easy going about attempting difficult things.

It's mind-blowing how early we all were on link. It's hard to comprehend desu. fuck it...LETS GO BOYS

the absolute fucking vermin responding to his tweet need to be drowned in a bathtub. all my rage.

Those idiots are all false flagging nolinker/autism scum.

>what is essentially a data-importer is hard to get.
It just takes a quick convo to explain what it does. The only reason why people don't understand it is because they have a life and don't have an echo chamber bombarding them with shitposts.

"So Sergey you're saying that we are going to have to make a bunch of racist neets rich in order to usher in the 4th industrial revolution?"

"No don't worry. We just make the token to take their money during the ICO. Just use a private blockchain and our open source node software."

"Oh that makes sense! Thanks for walking me through that. I feel so dumb it's so obvious."

"No problem but yeah it is pretty obvious if you think about it for at least 5 minutes and you have at least 100iq."

Truth

Isn't this guy the founder of hyperledger?

don't give them attention. literally the only reason theyre doing it.

Wolpert is not hungry anymore. He is a Multimillionaire. He has better things to do.

>finally "gets" link
>immediately starts posting about a cum database
Yeah sounds like he understands the delusion alright

Attached: 15413098234212.png (586x90, 13K)

Yes

You got it

Report for racism and/or fat shaming, the comments will go away.

unironically literally who

No no nooooooo
twitter.com/NoLINKersBTFO/status/1076259597969752064

Cum is Latin for "with" (used sometimes to join 2 nouns), I'm an Enigger btw.

who or what is a John Wolpert?
t. chainlink Captain

Checked and correct. Lots will use chainlink oracles, few will use the public network or LINK token.

ya no cant. would get SECed and sued 6 ways from Sunday.
t plaintiff's litigation attorney

Holy shit. I'm the user who started the original thread about him

"you could take the federated and carefully vetted Oracle nodes and put the parameters they supply into any function...technically"

Curious what he meant by any function

Hard to believe that the team got word eventually and spoke him. You really can make a difference through biz. Strange world we live in. It's so early for LINK.

Impressed that Sergey went to speak to this guy. They are trying hard to spread the word.

Link?

Checked. What was the original thread?

I thought he was fudding LINK initially. Turns out he just didn't really understand it.

That's 99% of nolinkers.

Everything about link is mind-blowing and surreal... It's been one year and even people like Wolpert and Gupta are behind us.

This user is a based and repilled Chad. Well said fren.

I thought you were a dumb shitposter but you actually were serious? Jesus man

It's actually very easy to get...it serves as a decentralized oracle network that aggregates the correct data in regards to data outside the blockchain. Basically it makes smart contracts a viable reality instead of just academic theory.

LET'S MOTHERFUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

$1000 EOY

Attached: 1517011655755.png (2100x1500, 1.99M)

We are hard at work here to literally meme this thing to $1000 EOY and it just might be crazy enough to work. Keep up the good work gents

>database-cum-blockchain
What did he mean by this?

Attached: F25E491E-807D-4710-9532-55C259E67B34.jpg (1242x1791, 852K)

>
>Cum is Latin for "with" (used sometimes to join 2 nouns), I'm an Enigger btw.

Hyperledger confirmation?

The fucking co-founder of hyperledger being bullish on LINK isn't enough?

I remember vechain saying they were going to put horse cum on the blockchain. Chainlink... chaink... chink. Dubs confirm this is another chink scam.

Oh shit.......trips of truth.

Chainlink now about oracles and horse cum!

Checked, we are gonna make it.

Nothing is still confirmed...also I wouldn't say Wolpert is bullish...he's just informed about chainlink now.

Merry Christmas, eh

Attached: 1543135778990.png (300x250, 25K)

No one cares what you would or would not say.

WOW
IT'S ALMOST AS IF PEOPLE NEVER SAY THINGS THAT THEY DON'T MEAN IN A
L I T E R A L
SENSE
jfc
Now i'm feeling like i'm surrounded by fucctards on this board that don't even understand that sometimes a person will say things like "a dummy like me" just to exude or give a facade of humbleness/humility REGARDLESS of whether or not they actually think of themselves as a "dummy".
ffs

Attached: 1516419818443.jpg (808x805, 177K)

Truest thing I've read on the internet. The older I get, the more I move up in the world, the more I realize how common it is for the people at the top to really not be that much more skilled than the grunts. Often they just put in time and took initiative.

Truest thing I've read on the internet *today* I meant haha

Dude. You realize the common person literally doesn't even know what the word "aggregate" means normally let alone used in the context of blockchain...

Related: I watched two people today at GameStop argue over if it was called Zelda or Zena and they had the case for Zelda BotW in their hands. This is the level of idiocy out there.

His tweet starts with a literal "Wow!" and then he went on to reply that it's a useful middleware.

But...it is a useful middleware

Confidence is the first step to releasing your inner Chad. It's easier than you think.

We already knew hyperledger was using linkies. Wtf is the big deal?

newfag threads

No we didn't...all we had was breadcrumbs. Wolpert's recent post confirms those breadcrumbs were false because he wasn't even aware of chainlink until recently.

Yeah... Not sure if it's bullish that he likes or bearish that he didn't know / understand it at all.

Sergey has said they’re working with hyperledger. You calling our sergey a liar ?

When did he say that? Never heard it and I've been lurking biz for well over a year.

He did?

user-kun, that's how literal autistic snowflakes with an exaggerated estimation of their own intelligence. Just let the smug little faggots be, they'll all be eternal bagholding, waiting for the magic $1000 meme to hit and turn their $400 dollar investment in a million bucks.

You're focusing on something that doesn't matter...what matters is Wolpert is now aware of Chainlink and seems to view it in a favorable light.

drink a glass of milk.

i was not trying to imply that wolpert is incapable of understanding chainlink, i'm more so just in disbelief that he was somehow not previously aware of its potential implementations:

unironically this

That tweet is old, now that Wolpert had Sergey explain to him about Chainlink in detail, he seems to view it positively.

The analogy with AppDirect is pretty telling, especially in light of the Town Crier acquisition. Sad to see not a single person in this thread discussing it. Jow Forums is an increasingly lonely place it seems.

yeah, sergey providing him an explanation and his change of opinion is literally the purpose of this thread -- again my disbelief lies in him not having been aware of this project and its potential a year before these tweets were posted. i'm in complete agreement with you that his change of opinion is yet another piece of positive link news

I googled it but was too much of a brainlet to see its significance. Any pointers?

Care to explain to a brainlet like me?

Gunna need some sauce on that fren

This so fucking much. Had a chance to work with some really high level fucks this year and it blew my mind how many people had no clue what they were doing. Feels like everything is a lie and the only thing that matters is how you display yourself.

If the CEO of hyperledger is only just now being made aware of Chainlink's abilities, why the fuck were people speculating for the last year that hyperledger was using LINK?

...you're not sure if it's bullish that this deeply connected industry dude has started tweeting like someone who just read their first assblaster thread? .....

fuck it, I'm reporting them

ALL NOLINKERS WILL BEND THE KNEE SOONER OR LATER

Attached: 1529840245578.jpg (1438x9846, 959K)

Good recap sir

Just remember. You can make a difference marines. If I didn't start that original thread, Wolpert wouldn't have been red pilled on Chainlink. We need to find big players in the space and interact with them when the time is right. Don't blindly shill LINK. You just sound like every retard from every other project. There's a time and a place for everything. If you see a dev or another tech giant talking about blockchain tech and there's a need to mention LINK, do it. Remember, Chainlink hasn't been advertising shit yet. Just because we read about this for hours a day doesn't mean everyone else is. Pick and choose your battles, but show why LINK is worthy when necessary.

Maybe we could direct brad garlinghouse to the chainlink team, oh wait

>john wolpert
literally who?

Hahaha. Fuck cripple. What a centralized piece of shit. On top of that, they have the oddest group of delusional taxi drivers and baristas that absolutely think that banks are going to buy their bags making them rich. It's amazing how the loudest piece of shit in the room gets the stage these days.

>He doesn't know

>only 3000 followers on twitter

NOLINKERS WILL BEND THE KNEE.

LINK HOLDERS THAT NONSENSICALLY FUD FOR THE BENEFIT OF THEMSELVES AND DETRIMENT OF OTHERS WILL BE SERVED KARMA 10 FOLD.

LINK MARINES WILL INHERIT THE EARTH.

One of the Chainlink shill accounts is Sergey. Just for your interest frens

Redpill: hyperledger has always been the weakest connection.

i believe yu fren

Attached: 1535153631296.jpg (400x350, 145K)

Landlord bak in the hizzouse. Digits and all.

Attached: 1533427288081.jpg (570x1166, 470K)

Daily reminder that Vitalik, Joseph Poon, and all of the major ETH developers recently strongly suggested that people look into developing decentralized oracles specifically because "none of the current projects do it right"

>inb4 lol Vitalik doesn't understand

>man, there's so many things it can do
Like what?
>it just does these things!
Such as?
>So much stuff

K keep me posted retards lmao

I’m starting to realize you need to LARP a bit to get ahead in life lmao. About 70% of this shit is about signalling

More advice on this

It's funny, remember the leaked hyperledger internal mails and the oracle presentation they had made for each other which included chainlink? Chainlink was so obviously the best choice amongst all the shit they collected in there, and yet a cofounder of hyperledger had no idea about it.

FUDDERS
WILL
SUFFER
(unironic ones)

Attached: 1531802241651.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Publicly

Yeah, being a shut in neet is so fucking comfy I feel drained when I need to act like a professional big boy, people who naturally have charismatic personalities have it so easy, man.

>tfw I want to be a sociopath shark but I can't

Include me in the screencap frens

Kek
Sorry