Hello frens, today I'm here to ask advice

Hello frens, today I'm here to ask advice.

Yes, my brother is better and he left the public hospital, if any of you ever come to Brasil take care and take all the proper health care and always check if your healthcare will support you here. My brother had the rarest and strongest Dengue version known as Chicunguya, he have to follow a strict treatment and cant drink alcohol for almost a year and take a lot of medications to avoid many long term problems.
The advice is related for a family party that I will do tomorrow that is hosted by the rich family of my girlfriend, I already lended got some cool clothes so I wont be the "ugly duck" of the party, I'm not social retard too, I need recommendations about if its better I just wash my teeths and dont eat nothing on the party so I will have a good and not a shit smell comming out of my mouth. If any of you have a video or a specific recommendation just tell me.

I'm going to do some videos about favela/exotic/beautifull places of Brazil, I dont have a GoPro yet but I'm planning to purchase one.

Thank for all the help and motivation you guys gave me, Peace.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-12-21 at 22.08.41.jpg (1280x960, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCai00QBEl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but favela user, why would you care about your mouth smell when probably its not you, but your whole surrounding?

What. The. Fuck.

Just brush your teeth like a normal person and stop blogging

Its a rich people party, not like favela party so no bad smell, they even pay waitress and people to serve the things, like the party that there are many types of spoons and knife you need to use.

Got your point anyway, thanks!

What you mean?
Last time I posted was like 3-4 days ago on the hospital to show brazilian public healthcare condition, idk why someone would be mad when there are dozens of shitposts everyday.

How's your pupper? Haven't seen your threads in a while.

:)

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-11-22 at 19.00.27(2).jpg (720x1280, 141K)

Nice, looking healthy

I'm without proper sleep but I'm ok at the end, besides some stress because of the public hospital its all ok at some way.

Better than 6 months ago.

>Healthcare support
You better have one before you come to here because because that's not a thing here, I assure you.

What you mean bro?

Just brush your teeth. If you tend to have really bad mouth smell maybe just bring your tooth brush and brush your teeth after dinner.

nobody donate to this nigger scammer

donate to me instead I need it

I'll, my fear is eat something and end up with bad smell, just that.
Tell me your story, user.

i'm glad your brother is better dawg

Attached: hbhhhhbjbh.jpg (820x794, 69K)

Before dinner:
>brush teeth, rinse with water
>then take listerine for 30sec, spit it out
do not rinse mouth with water after u spit the listerine

Then after dinner:
suck mints or chew gum

Thanks fren, he have to take some medications but I already hustled and bought it all, atleast he left the hospital.

Thanks, I think I wont even eat anything.

I cant even sleep because I'm anxious, lol.

:)

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-11-15 at 17.41.18(1).jpg (585x1040, 36K)

go tell all your jiu-jitsu friends that we Americans are wising up to the fact that there's nothing Brazilian about jiu-jitsu technique. The Gracies took newaza from Judo and mixed it with Japanese jiu-jitsu. Also Helio and Carlos are complete bitches.

youtube.com/watch?v=aCai00QBEl4

*ahem* *ahem* *tingtingting*
FUCK MOSQUITOS

Attached: AD38F38B-FE64-413F-8845-3B788B8E2BB3.jpg (600x600, 42K)

I'm watching your video

Not normal mosquitoes, fucking Dengue fucking Chicunguya mosquitoes that was created by Rockfeller Labs.

give me my money back scammer

Again with the lies?