Is this project legit? I can't even tell anymore

Is this project legit? I can't even tell anymore.

Skycoin fanboys make me want to an hero

Attached: Fe9Tn_my_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Skycoinproject/skycoin-call-for-developers-509b2ddb8760
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can tell. You know what your dad would say about it and you know he's right.

skyfags are the most pathetic bunch in crypto. The 'project' is a clear scam

Yes

B b b b uuut i wanna be in skyfleet with lord synth

PoW shills have run out of money for shitposting. Did you guys get in this thread for free?

Skycoin's feeless mechanics are threatening.

Attached: 1_5111973700375150630.jpg (3456x5120, 2.9M)

I own 1700 SKY and got justed 40k aud on it. I'm allowed to rip on this shit coin as much as i want until i see the consensus algo drop and can then kick myself for not buying more at 75c. Until then fuck synth you drama queen faggot and fuck the skyfleet fanboys in the telegrams using it As some desperate social club to talk about 30yo boomer shit like netflix and foot fighter concerts.

>PoW shills have run out of money for shitposting

Attached: F20.0+Paranoid+Schizophrenia.jpg (960x720, 111K)

Its your fault for asking for Binance!

>skyfleet
Pls tell me this is not a real thing

Legit until you get your coins frozen.

Attached: 1543611757737.jpg (1200x1800, 276K)

A lot of the haters know that the Skycoin platform can do pretty much everything every shitcoin ever ICO'd can do. They don't like their shitcoins being stepped on.

Attached: inside.jpg (1200x1200, 233K)

The rest just see this

Attached: what others see sky.jpg (1200x899, 223K)

there isn't even a road map for 2019 because Synth and his boys were too busy making meme videos and getting cucked by John McAfee

Have you sent your email demanding coinhour reimbursement to consensus master synth

OK. You need your road map I'm sorry. I just use a compass if I don't have a map.

No fuckin way I'm hodling that shit until is has decent value and I'll get free internet/VPN for life with it

mining rewards allocated manually/centralized consensus is a valid concept in skyschizo land.

shameless scam like no other.

All new things are centralized at first. All new systems should be more hands on at first. There are end goal for those things but you haven't heard about them yet have you?

All that psychosurgery stuff makes you sound like one of those sociopathic quacks who get off drilling holes in the brains of children to implant electrodes and burn channels through their brains, turning them into vegetables.

Attached: popular-hysteria.jpg (600x391, 156K)

yeah it’s pretty legit

Attached: 5rtg1.png (1234x812, 1.05M)

Sad. If you don't know then you deserve to not be a part of its success.

Muh decentralization

Its a scam don't buy it

You know scams aren't that bad if you know when to jump the ship.

Skycoin hiring devs now in the fucking bear pit. Other projects cutting back.

medium.com/@Skycoinproject/skycoin-call-for-developers-509b2ddb8760

Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin Skycoin

Attached: 1_4r1yAldg2pjIsLS4zhtVmA.png (624x469, 379K)

What's wrong with decentralization?

I'd like to have 100% network uptime rather than the weekly outages my shitty ISP has.

Decentralization is fine. Absolute decentralization doesn't exist though. Seems most people are too stupid to see that. almost everything in our world is totally centralized, and all of a sudden when we see this Bitcoin is oh wow, partially decentralized, people start distorting this into some new paradigm of absolute decentralization to sell their scam shitcoin. Then they think they can attack Skycoin for taking an incremental approach to decentralization.

It's unironically the most legit project in the entire market retard. Literally the only thing that isnt complete vaporware.

Checked

Care to back up that claim? It doesn't even work.