Confessions of a former Capitalist:

what went wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=WHys1jc2Png

Attached: ancomm.png (645x458, 331K)

Not gonna watch but I'll assume he failed in life and can't compete.

watched
he's a fucking reactionary basedboy smoothbrain that's projects his stupidity onto other people

But capatalism is great if you're smart

You have to be a particular type of idiot to be a communist.

I watched a few of his videos. The guy himself is retarded but I do agree with him that a capitalist society cannot continue forever. I wish to be proven wrong however.

>I wish to be proven wrong
The problem is it would take forever to prove you wrong, when I could just say "Fuck off faggot" and be done with it right now...

There is no utopia and nothing perfect. Things must be torn down and rebuilt. The greatest advances come from conflict. All ideologies work for a time.

ITT: Poorfags with no higher education

Attached: 392017505-tumblr_ls6mdzSy4a1r24ysfo1_400.gif (309x360, 314K)

>waiting for the point where he explains his alternative to the current system.
>he doesn't get to it
Well that was a waste of 17 minutes.

Attached: 1535090350413.jpg (1024x672, 191K)

So why are you poor then?

He doesn't have to provide an alternative.

Well neat, I hate the current system more, but still don't want any other system more.

Attached: image (1).jpg (469x671, 36K)

does he have ads on his youtube channel?

>I hate being a wagecuck, but I don't want stop being a wagecuck either

K.

Comrade Wolverine is just salty that he couldn't hack it.
There's nothing anti-capitalist about co-ops. Capitalism is co-op friendly. On the flipside, commies throw co-ops into the gulag directly after taking power.

lemme just give you guys a run down of what this guy is doing wrong.
>didn't form a corporation. he was a sole proprietor.
>took on too many employees. there wasn't enough work for the amount of employees he had
>took on too much debt. he went into a lot of debt in order to pay for all of the shit he thought he needed.
>felt guilty so he gave his employees the equipment and took on all the debt himself
>went bankrupt. aka didn't pay back the debt.
>whines that it's society's problem not his own failures to run a business
>and to top it all off he has ads on his youtube channel meaning he doesn't actually believe what he's preaching. only a hypocrite would want amazon ads (capitalist propoganda) on their youtube video 'denouncing' capitalism
imagine being this guy.

Capitalism doesn’t exempt humans from the entropy of the universe. Nothing does.

We will take capitalism to the stars

Attached: 1472409116682.jpg (1000x1333, 664K)

This
What the fuck other way is there?

Who is "we"?

>So unimaginatively braindead he can't even conceive of an existence beyond wagecucking.
So this...is the true power of an NPC

OP suggested worker owned cooperatives.
The cognitive dissonance commies have is that they can't exist within capitalism.
They can and they do. Wonder Bread is a cooperative.
They just don't expand as large as centralized corporations, because decentralized management from the bottom is like herding cats. As with a central hierarchy, the boss just commands his wagies to do as he pleases and they obey.

I was going to write out a long explanation for why you're wrong, and likely misinterpreting the comment you're responding to. Then I realized that I don't give a fuck. I just want you to know that the NPC meme is obnoxious because retards like you who overestimate their intelligence love to use it so much.

>you're wrong, but I'm too smart to provide any evidence :^)
>my comment has value

late stage capitalism

what happened to that nigga hair