December 21st: Not $1000 EOY

We're not even at one US dollar linktards, what happened? Aww shucks, maybe next year

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

>t. sold at 16 cent

Its doesnt even matter what happens the big fact is you are a conplete faggot who has a trip on biz

remember to filter every tripfag

How many link do you have

like 200k link bro, totally

totally matters fag, notice the $1000 EOY posts have ceased. You think I'll let that slide? You fags ruined this board with that garbage. Now eat this shit

$1000 eoy
Period
Christmas miracles happen
Now kys
>in before bagholder
Bought at 15 cents

Attached: 0BFB152A-4555-4059-98EF-7C3B431C7341.png (750x1334, 1.26M)

Welcome back, uncle. We’ve been expecting you. I fomo bought two days ago because I thought it was the singularity. No larp. I hate this token so much. It has stolen a year from my life. I don’t even care if it moons, I want 2018 back from that fatass Sergey and the neets on this board.

Attached: EA840AEF-3916-4EA7-B0FA-BA00541ADE13.png (381x353, 24K)

uncle old fag (drunkanon)! you're back! is it really you though? man we missed you. Ok you predicted the fall of value. +1. But what about the recent acquisition of TC, the extra hard on talen acquisition of Jonny, and let's not forget. cough cough Billy and Milindy. This is too good to be true, right? Or are we all chasing an imaginary tail that we still hope will make us fly? much peace and love to you on Christmas fren

Based

Fuck linkfags they destroyed this board

Attached: 548677F6-55F3-439B-B041-6B790360E7ED.jpg (601x664, 113K)

kek oh 4 days from now, it'll totally moon 70 cents, let alone 70 bucks

you made a mistake fren, singularity is a MEME

those are all to keep the charade going. link hasn't been over a dollar in quite some time. if any of this was real, link would be a top 10 shitcoin by now. be smart and don't listen to bagholders

based and redpilled

Seriously, why do you bother with this? What a tiny person you are, must be hellish

"I'm going to rub lard all over my asshole, and shove it in there too. Then I'm going to shove a tube up my asshole, and have the other end shoved down my throat and I'm going to shit lardy diarrhea directly back into my stomach"
Sound familiar, larping nigger?

He’s quite right, look the smoke is gone. No more spam about link holders getting rich and owning yachts.

What a thing to be worried about

Based chink shitting on cointards.

if only i had screencapped all the retarded faggots saying they screencapped me for posting "link will still be in the cents eoy"

Just Monika.

Attached: just monika.png (1898x508, 248K)

FUD $10k EOY

I was told I'd end up in a collage EOY when everyone was moving into the mansions and lambos. Where are the screencaps and collages?

Even $1 EOY is unrealistic

It's not EOY. Can't you even read the date?

Attached: 1523133821571.jpg (249x249, 8K)

LMAO

these delusional faggot have been spamming chainlink horseshit for 14 months straight and now its still worth shit all

whats your EOY 2019 price prediction? Here's mine: link .24 cents

screencap this!!

when link takes off because it’s an industry standard will you plz kys and livestream it..? You’re probably holding insurance bags anyways, annoying fag

hopefully all the retards have killed themselves

If we capped every single link shitpost and traded it in for pennies we’d all have 1mil each.

Even .40 is an unlikely eoy at this point lmao

will you finally kys once it's january 1st, 2019 and there's still $1000 eoy link threads

No one ever said EOY 2018 specifically.
EOY can be any year like, tripnigger faggot that's holding a 10k stack.

Attached: 1518920103635s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Kek was referring to his own calendar, not the one we use, retard.
>Link 1k EO July 2019

>n-no we meant another year!

We’re hitting levels of cope that shouldn’t even be possible

top fucking kek

would've been nice to short link in january

Oh no no no

t. 90% down on his random shitcoin

Still in the green with LINK, bitch.

Attached: pepe dab.png (1000x666, 331K)

Oh look, it's that guy who totally doesn't hold link but regularly makes fud threads about it. What's in this one? Oh, "muh price action." Still no attack on the fundamentals - mostly because after all this time he still has no idea how the shit even works
> muh btc oracles
> muh peragnon
I really wish this faggot would come up with something new instead of making threads which he ragequits like 5 responses in because he got called out for being a 0 proof larping bagholder for the 50,000th time.
It goes in all fields

Cringe lmao, linkserfs are getting desperate

Any thread under the sun is better the 100th chainlink thread of the day

this
op is the most obvious linker on the board
so fucking cringe

yeah retard because link fud threads aren't just another form of link thread?
oh sorry that's right - you wouldn't have thought of that because you've done a bit too much jenkem like the op

>link fud threads are just psyops, creators of said threads own a bunch of link
kek you linktards will cook up any delusion imaginable to cope through link bagholding

>take off my pants
>change falls out of the pockets on the floor
>CHEUNG CHUN KEUNG CHING

> it's delusional to think that the OP might be hodling a token which he dedicates time to fudding every other day
> HES JUST DOING IT OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF HIS HEART AND CONCERN FOR YOUR FINANCIAL WELLBEING SIR
yes of course ranjesh i will sell 100k immediately

>there has to be an alternative motive for the fud threads
>OP just wants the fud to resonate so you sell and he accumulates more
>it cannot possibly be that OP like many others, hate linkfags shitting up the board with 1000 link threads a day while simultaneously shitting up every other thread not titled with link with link shitposts
fucking kek lmao you linktards are on a whole other level. So by your perception every single post related to link on biz is some chainlink psyop to either pump/dump chainlink? You’re in desperate need of help, schizo

>old fag

Nigger if you’re not here from at least 2006 you’re a fucking newfag . prolly don’t even know who wt snack was

> hates linkthreads shitting up the board
> bumps and creates link fud threads to shit up the board every second day, increasing visibility of link and link discussions
> uses a trip to do this for extra attention
wow ranjesh you sure are smart i just sold 100k, so thats 200k you've made me sell now good work

Bring back snacks

most obvious link bagholder on biz, cant wait til post singularity for this fag to unveil himself

>you ruined this board
You've literally been here like 4 months, lmao you fucking newfag.

>the $1000 EOY posts have ceased
They'll start again in January :)

Based and redpilled.

1000 EOY r-right? Only $999.70 away, hold stong goy.

W-we don't need CB listing, they need us.
>gets happy when huobi adds tether pair and some unknown shitty exchange lists their shitcoin

Not gonna make it.

Attached: cap.jpg (250x329, 15K)

thank you uncleoldfag. Day of the rope for linktards is coming

Wut

Don't worry linkies, you only need 10 consecutive days with 225% gain to get $1000 EOY.

kek I-it’s not that bad right?

Literally no language in the World would express the meaning of "end of year" to mean anything other than the current year it is being said.

This is literally how the concept of time is expressed universally

The levels of COPE are extreme by deluded Linkies

hes absolutely correct though, and you've proven yourself to be more and more desperate just because of how long youve done this for
same kind of thread every couple of days and yet you say you dont hold bags but its obvious that you do
and worst thing is you dont know actually know anything about the tech. you fud link all the time but the truth is youre on the same level of knowledge as the 1000 eoy spam posters as if anything they or you say will change how the launch will go.
rip you dumb faggot

Linkies think their Kikecoin is gonna make them rich.

Attached: mein kek.jpg (228x309, 15K)

Who says I don't know anything about the tech? Because I don't entertain pajeets? Please, bagholder

you have never demonstrated an iota of technical or insider knowledge and you never will
it has nothing to do with entertaining pajeets, its just painfully obvious that the only thing you really know is how to look up coins on cmc and talk like a poorfags idea of a richfag, otherwise you would have any other material besides the same old shit over and over again... and we both know well see you in another couple of days with another shit thread pretending you didnt get roasted in this one and all the other ones