Pumping hundreds of millions of dollars of unbacked Tether to keep crypto above the 100 billion dollar mcap mark...

Pumping hundreds of millions of dollars of unbacked Tether to keep crypto above the 100 billion dollar mcap mark succeeded. Most crypto investors are either fools or looking for the greater fools, and the same tricks keep working.

But it won't work forever. Eventually, even if it takes several more years, the truth will come out. The more fake money that goes into the system, the less real liquidity there is for retail investor schmoes like most of us when we want to withdraw. And the CFTC isn't stupid... even if the average investor can't see what's going on, they know exactly what's going on with the manipulation. Because of this, they will not allow ETFs, which means current bag hodlers will not be able to dump on 401kfags.

What's more, once the top devs/miners like Block One and Jihan are done dumping their bags, I think there's a good chance they'll pull the plug.

Also, here is a hot Asian girl so you will read this.

Attached: 738f93353ecbb7b70beaf54fe80df525.jpg (1152x2048, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1DSVIVsNIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Also, here is a hot Asian girl so you will read this.
you tricked me

Attached: 1544576710134.jpg (908x666, 54K)

That chick is pretty hot and not too asiany. Big tits not too squinty eyes

Either Korean with cosmetic surgery or photoshop

Jokes on you I just saved the pic and didn't read your text wall. Brb gonna go take a number 3 and then continue shitposting in LINK threads

I'm guessing the paid shill teams are reporting my thread, having problems with the captcha.

Remember when Jow Forums wasn't patrolled 24/7 by astroturfing/marketing/PR teams? Those were the good old days.

Wish we could turn back time
To the good old days
When our momma sang us to sleep but
Now we're stressed out

Attached: 1535572161498.jpg (720x960, 67K)

called Korean you fucking basement neet

USDT, TRUEUSD, USDC, some bullshit called PAX, that list will keep growing until this entire market is utterly destroyed and dethroned by a bunch of stable literal shitcoins.

Yup, Tether is artificially maintaining the market so much higher than its worth, it hurts.
Gamble at your own risk, and cash out when it's not too late.

You would think by now that people would question the 'stable' part when none of these coins can even keep their peg at $1.00. I wonder about the Tether 'alts' though... is there some special relationship each of those stablecoin alts have with certain cryptos? I don't see what's stopping them from doing the same thing Tether did. Unless they are regulated by an accredited body, absolutely nothing, as far as I can see

There are a lot of honest people that are going to get slaughtered on the way down. They'll try to cash out thinking they're tethered up and they have nothing to worry about, only to discover there's no liquidity left for exchanges to give them their money, and exchanges sure as hell aren't going to spend their own cash letting their customers withdraw

Attached: 1535576415993.jpg (550x730, 51K)

That right there, will be the next crash. People think the bear market this year was bad but they have no idea. The thought actually scares me as I'm heavily invested in crypto.

Just remember that if you wait to cash out until everyone else does, you are going to get caught on the way down. Remember what Buffet said: the wise man does in the beginning what the fool does in the end. There are going to be a lot of fools who wait until it's too late to cash out and they discover that their portfolio is ultimately just words on a screen that can't make the leap to a chequing account full of cash.

Attached: GiantBalloonTitties-AV-NinaNishimura-17.jpg (1324x743, 571K)

Truth is already out and nobody cares.
We are gucci tho, here is your salvation.

Attached: shortmaester.jpg (1113x625, 30K)

Everyone shits on USDC.
Its created and backed by Goldman Sachs and not some pedophile cowboy producer.
It's the only stablecoin with a big name in finance, outside of crypto, attached to it

fuck off white bitch

So you're just gonna hodl shitty rothschild fiat currency or rothschild stocks and call it a day?

youtube.com/watch?v=y1DSVIVsNIY

Attached: 8.webm (1280x720, 1.26M)

>Its created and backed by Goldman Sachs
This is why crypto is failing: because most people out there apparently don't realize the whole point was to get away from Goldman Sachs. My god, don't you people get it?

False dichotomy argument. Just because A is bad doesn't mean that B is automatically the answer. If relative amateurs can manipulate crypto this badly, imagine what would happen if the pros finally got serious about it.

lmao, sorry

Attached: 40d7a311d6bc8d826911e45d34f51cf5.jpg (380x536, 39K)

These types of posts will no longer be tolerated on Jow Forums. Everyone flag this thread for deletion.

Attached: mbga1.png (558x744, 171K)

Wow. Thanks for demonstrating my point about
>Remember when Jow Forums wasn't patrolled 24/7 by astroturfing/marketing/PR teams?

Attached: 1542603101743.jpg (500x750, 100K)

Attached: pic-8-hitomi-tanaka-in-a-rokoko-dress-album-1004511.jpg (610x896, 403K)

One more before I go to bed, because Jow Forums is about fucking azn qts and making money.

Attached: 1540775998070.jpg (768x960, 175K)

user please upload your folder somewhere, you've got amazing taste

Thanks user, have a treat

Attached: treats.jpg (564x823, 67K)

Thanks fren. I'll tell you what: keep this thread alive, and when I wake up tomorrow, I'll post more.

Attached: thicczn.jpg (700x1007, 45K)

I'll do my best

Bump

I'm here for the azn qts too, bump

who is she?

Attached: 1538100039139.jpg (640x800, 67K)

>stable
>pegged to the (((federal reserve note)))
it's like you don't even know why bitcoin exists

her name pls anyone?