Why did Satoshi Nakamoto disappear?

Here is the 2nd last post of his on bitcointalk. This was after Wikileaks posted footage of the 2007 airstrike in Baghdad.

Satoshi was very disheartened that his creation was now being used for illicit purposes.

It was clearly obvious that Bitcoin was going to be taken over by money launderers, drug dealers, scammers, ponzi schemers, manipulators, fraudsters and any number of shady actors.

I believe he is lurking somewhere, watching all this unfold with a broken heart.

Attached: 1231.jpg (1308x168, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JXTWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what do u mean? craig is still here...

>he
top kek cia/nsa created bitcoin its literally admitted

Attached: 1280C9C9-BFF6-467E-8D97-795FF82915D2.jpg (992x527, 91K)

faggot

i think satoshi didnt have any grand vision. he literally just wanted to create a fully digital currency since it was a notoriously hard problem to crack in the cryptography world.

then he created it and a bunch of idealogical and criminal fags picked it up. as well as a few other cryptographers (only people satoshi actually cared about)

>Why did Satoshi Nakamoto disappear?

The Company was gonna pop by to say hello unless he dipped.

Attached: 00.jpg (716x768, 79K)

Pls kys craig

This, although he had to know that illegal things and the gov were coming, because that was the same downfall of the digital coins like a year before that got raided and shut down by the feds.

lol mad

this

craig doesn't need to be the original satoshi to become satoshi

yeh that would explain why he chose to be anonymous

Sergey Nazarov is satoshi.

its natural progression to an extent though. release to the world and let it develop

except that if BTC goes on another bullrun he'd be the world's wealthiest person yet no one knows who he actually is and it's provable that he's never touched the money

Satoshi died and his recovery keys were lost. At the top he had more money than Bill Gates, and didn't sell a DIME. I don't believe that anyone has adamantium hands like that.

What if Satoshi had other wallets? Entirely believable he mined a bunch separately and has many millions of dollars worth in these other wallets so he has no need to touch his Genesis wallet, spook the market and crash his creation.

He would go to jail that's why you fucking normie.
That's exactly why Craig is not satoshi because he's been investigated by just about every country and they have declared him not to be the creator.
Whoever satoshi is, if he ever reveals himself he'll either be tortured or incarcerated for the rest of his life.
Regardless of how much money he has now.

Except that the CIA and a bunch of other intelligence agencies know who Satoshi is you fucking retard.

It's still unrealistic. He could've shaved a billion, without that much of an issue when the market was worth $800 billion +.

Moving stuff from the genesis wallet would be picked up by hundreds of bots and lead to unprecedented market dumping.
Don't mistake market cap for liquidity.

>they think satoshi is 1 person

Being Satoshi was like a hot potato some nerds would pass around. Gavin Andressen didn't pass it anynore and there you go

One day this will be made in to one hell of a movie.

he disappeared because the price of bitcoin tanked

if he sells any coins, he will be ousted

Would (((they))) want to arrest him?

Satoshi will reveal himself on 31 dec

>muh guvment agencies are smarterer

Attached: aBKDYEZ_700b.jpg (460x575, 45K)

Lol broke.

This is the most likely scenario.

Bingo

I unironically know who the guy is.
Friend of mine who has been in it since the absolute very beginning, was always super cagey about it, and hates talking about it at all, super autistic and whenever the subject comes up he laughs nervously and talks about internet nerd money hoping none of us notice that he watches it like a hawk and his ideology politically and economically match it to a tee (Austrian econ anarchocapitalist who doesn't even tell anyone outside our circle of friends that he is and just pretends normie apoliticalness) we're all comp sci slanted though and whenever we discuss crypto stuff he spends the entire conversation fucking sweating and nervous, but every now and then just pipes in with these final diagnosis on whatever we're discussing that turns out to be completely true when he gets frustrated enough watching us stumble over it that his anger outweighs his fear over showing his power level. And then he goes right back to pretending he has no idea and being super nervous on the subject.
He is a misanthrope, has no desire for fame whatsoever, and will likely never break silence under any circumstances.

Oh and I also ran a few of his writings through stylometric analysis compared to some of Satoshi's stuff and he scored a perfect match. Not 0.9+ or any of that shit but literally 1.

will he dump his coins?

If this is true you steal his bitcoins retard and you make it in life...

He did move some of the later blocks he mined...

Yup, someone did some great blockchain analytics and found a pattern in the nonce for Satoshis miners. He did more some btc out on some later blocks he mined, even some that he mined with his initial miners.

he was doxed and he actually liked his privacy unlike faketoshi who is an instawhore basically.

because he really values his privacy. he will never sell coins from any wallets that can be traced to him for the same reason.

also he's probably nick szabo and another programmer

he will be forever remembered as faketoshi

>Why did Satoshi Nakamoto disappear?
Disa-what??? Disappear??? You're tripping mate. I heard from him even 2 or 3 weeks ago. The guy is publicly active till this day in that forum where he was originally trying to tackle the problem of e-cash double spending with other cryptographers... peer 2 peer foundation, methinks. Stop sniffing glue, brainlet, that shit melts your brain.

>I believe he is lurking somewhere, watching all this unfold with a broken heart.
Obvious. You add on top of that the fact hels gotba peculiar personality and it couldn't have turned out any other way.

sv shills are the worst even worse than gold shills

Is it this guy? He's the only one I've ever seen with a long form essay that matched 100% with Satoshi's.
archive.is/JXTWU

> strange, isolated lifestyle
... what the fuck?

It is so obvious. If you knew even a little about game theory. She has lots of incentives to stay user and hide in basement.

SV??? No one is talking about impersonators... we're talking about the real one.

>said second to last
>not penultimate
You had one job, OP.

Attached: 1544932333401.gif (480x270, 1.9M)

Hal Finney is still alive.
Sort of.
In cryo.
He'll be back I'm sure.

Why do we hold so much weight on satoshis vision?
Blockchain technology has expanded, and will continue over the next years, tenfold. The world including Biz is obsessed with the equivalent of Tom from myspaces idealogy when a token like chainklink will surpass bitcoin usage and utility in the short term at the least. Connecting ((them)) to the blockchain is the answer

Did he?

Attached: natoshi_sakamoto.jpg (1600x1200, 1.28M)

and we're still waiting for that proof

Satoshi is a black man. He ran away soon after he noticed he was gonna get busted by the police.