Sure bull runs are fun but is there a better feeling than knowing that one day some poor cuck is going to marry one of...

Sure bull runs are fun but is there a better feeling than knowing that one day some poor cuck is going to marry one of the women you've fucked?

Attached: jacked-pepe-2566039~2.png (500x498, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>one day some poor cuck is going to marry one of the women you've fucked?
>you've fucked?
>you've fucked?
I wouldn't know. I'm a chainlink investor.

Checked.

But also you realize that the women that you'll eventually marry would have also been fucked by some man.

Nope. And I have over 100 confirmed kills. That's a looooot of cucks.
You know marriage is optional, right?

I'm getting married when I'm 40 for the sole reason of planting my seed in a 20 year old birthing vessel. My future wife hasn't even been born yet.

>eventually marry

Get a load of this cuck. Only cuckolds marry. And for good reason, they can't become proper cucks without a wife to cheat on them.

You should wait till you are 45 or 50. 40 is way to early. But optimally you should just go to a sperm bank and donate.

Those digits, that Pepe, based and redpilled

one of the worst feelings is knowing that youre gonna make it financially but everyone around you hates you, or thinks your so crazy and weird and you are never invited to their parties again after making an infraction. meanwhile all your friends are invited to those parties and chat about you while youre stuck at home losing money trading. all this while you are in your 30s after your 20s were wasted trying to achieve something decent. also knowing all your loser friends have decent social lives and you become that guy. id never thought as a child my life would end up like this man, id never thought id have some problems that hit home so hard. like no friends or connections? just stuck home all day while brain is rotting in the past. never wouldve thought that would happen when i was 7 years old.

>fucked
someone will marry the women who rimmed me and had my cum in every orifice

Attached: IMG_7247.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

fuck your attitude you don't need validation from anyone to be happy just go do some cool shit once you made it without telling everyone or posting it on jewglegram

Someone will one day marry the woman I pissed on

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

So to all the fags here who shit on marriage as a joke anyways, why do you care so much if your wife cheats on you?

If she stays clean and she doesnt get pregnant from another dude why does it matter so much to you anons if she cheats every now and then

would you want to sleep with a pillow after your friend cummed on it?

How bad do I need to sleep?

Do you really see women as a pillow? Kek

Attached: 1535302557771.jpg (810x611, 64K)

>answering my question with another question

you really are a cuck

>doesnt answer my question
And I fail to see how a friend cumming on a pillow relates to casual infidelity?

What does it feel like ?

Attached: 1536550503988.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

Is rape really that bad?

Attached: dwightschrute-220x252.jpg (220x252, 9K)

i wish prostitutes were legal around here. id forget what people thought or what they did immediately and just focus on money.

If my buddy jizzed on my pillow I would not sleep with it.

I probably fucked your future wife and then stopped answering her texts. I came on her face, in her ass, I came all over the god damn place. If it wasn't me it was someone like me. Enjoy.

Attached: 4FDB15F6-0457-483B-AB69-4BE7FD3F8D33.jpg (1125x1084, 401K)

Yeah, That would suck I wont lie but you or other anons really couldnt forgive her? I'm just curious. Humans have been marrying forever in history, and cheating isn't a brand new thing either.

Obviously if it was done out of spite or to try and get pregnant and get someone else to father a kid that's unforgivable imo.

I'm not saying some women aren't pieces of shit. But dudes are as well and they are just as susceptible to cheating as a women. Marriage is supposed to be through thick and thin isn't it? Out of a 40 year marriage moments of infidelity would be relatively minor imo.

Jesus the digits in this thread really make me think

Make new friends

You sure found a convoluted way to validate yourself

This.
>I fucked women!
You and billions of others before you.

I'm 31 and kind of a Chad.
Fucking sue me.
Anyways when I went to my 10 year reunion and saw all the girls I slept with through the years and their now husbands it was a tough feeling.
Part of me was turned on because I knew what they all looked like naked and horny.
On the other hand I kind of felt bad for those dudes that married them.
On the third hand? I also have to understand that they probably slept around too before they married them.

Point of it is OP is that you're a huge fucking faggot and I can almost certainly guarantee that you've never been laid in your life.

Best fud on biz

>optimally you should just go to a sperm bank and donate.
Kansas court says sperm donor must pay child support: edition.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/index.html

Your seed is one of the most valuable things you have and by giving it away for free or measly peanuts you're only empowering females.

All those cunts who rejected you time after time do so without fear of being childless as they have a whole catalog of donors to choose from.

Look at UK's with semen donors shortage. In an instant cunts were forced to be like:

"holy fuck, you mean I actually have to start treat HIM good because I need him to impregnate me, otherwise I cannot ever be a mother?'

Hi there
I'm here to remind you that humans rarely change and unless significant environmental changes are enacted behaviors enacted prior are likely to be the behaviors enacted going forward. Apply this logic to your thinking
Good day

Based and vishnupilled

Attached: UNICEF-India-WASH-image.jpg (400x267, 33K)

>steal guys hot gf
>marry her
>we fuck all the time and she works, cleans, cooks, does laundry
>im the cuck because some other guy fucked her before we met

So much cringe
You are not fooling anyone, kiddo

Attached: 1516870929606.jpg (376x376, 10K)

What stack is Pepe on? Looking ripped!

Why do you need to reproduce? Sounds like life cucked you as well

This is next level cope from a poorfag lmao

when you get older you dont care how many men you wife fucked....

you jsut have to fuck more than her and everything is cool.

better have a experuenced women in bed than a women you doesnt know how to suck dick

>have fucked > am fucking

Attached: 8549F108-8176-4FC5-AAAA-9A056BFFD962.jpg (500x379, 77K)

I really do hope they find happiness, I am a terrible person and just lmaoing @ dumping a foid 48h after nutting in her that was cold blooded!

>Implying you can't teach your wife how to suck your dick to be exactly how you like it
t. have (formerly) virgin gf who initially didn't know how to suck my cock well

Some women will marry the men with assholes that I fucked and cummed in.

Attached: proudfags.jpg (300x300, 97K)

but I recently realized i have boyish good looks but im p sure they're are going to be going soon along with my mental and physical health

>23 yo virgin
>literally had one drunken kiss at 18, she was p hot tho
>anxious beta peice of shit
>made a tinder and get hot matches, send messages but literally to scared to even open the replies
>delete and get even more mad because i have proof i could be getting what i want so badly
>mad as fuck and hate myself and the world but cant change

Im planning on ending my life in the next year, some if us jusr arent cut out for it and i cant go on knowing i could be in the arms of a qt but becaue of my fucked up brain im not.

fuck this.

just get a whore friend. then you can just be honest and tell her you're a virgin and that you want to git gud at fugging