How can i get my grandmother to stop telling me to get a job...

how can i get my grandmother to stop telling me to get a job? I’m done playing the rat race and I’m at peace with my decision.

t. 21 yo uni drop out

Attached: 52FBF91A-D077-4ACE-AC8D-A2C820C442E3.png (400x512, 205K)

Pretend you have an internet job retard.

tell her you drop ship dragon dildos and stuff

she’s 100% old school and extremely low IQ so she doesn’t understand the internet. She’s all visual,

>21
>thinks he's done

nigger you're not done until you're dead

You shouldn't have dropped out.

Get a job. Stop upsetting your granny by being a failure.

Get back in school or get a fucking trade. Unless you are killing yourself (which you should), you need a fucking job or something to do you stupid nigger. Either be a cuck and work at Target, or get your ass back in a comfy classroom chair and do your stupid homework.

Fuck what a stupid nigger.

God damn that's so motivational how could OP possibly choose literally anything else

I don't really want to help anyone, but ironically the advice is good.

Attached: 1545258723324.jpg (833x849, 175K)

This, stop being weak OP.

Compare it to having a job as a typewriter or something like that she can relate to

OP I will give you 1 BTC if you get a job and show me your paystub. If confirmed, lmk and I'll drop a line.

Attached: 1545324324435.jpg (443x332, 16K)

I don't mean this in an insulting manner

But if you think you have figured out the next 60years of your life at age 20, that's just fucking dumb. The future can hold any number of possibles, be positive

Fuck OP can you give me 1 btc I've submitted 400 applications I'm trying over here and I ate all my savings

Would you be at peace with your decision if your grandma kicked you out and you had to pay for lidging and everything by yourelf?
You dumb leech.

In which case it should be even easier to pull the wool over her eyes.

Who pay your bills?

Attached: fSSh7df.png (500x421, 80K)

"PLEASE OP JOIN THE RAT RACE, STOP BEING SUBVERSIVE"

t. Shlomo

>bills

tf are those nigga?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-13-05-02-02.png (720x1280, 698K)

How do you pay your food
Do you own your house?
If you live on your grandmother's wallet then you should find somewhere else to live because she's not going to live ad vitam aeternam.

>typical anarchkiddy

Sorry user ol' pal, but we're in a recession and our shitcoins have fallen 99%. Looks like we're a wagecuck board now! *laughs*, don't worry, we saved you a secret santa gift!

Attached: 1544996995962.png (1653x957, 101K)

i'm not OP. i currently have a job and pay all my own shit (~2200 usd a month)

but, I've done various stints abroad and in the US living on less than $200 a month if not less than $100 a month. most of that was subsidized by bank account interest, mturking, and tactical superiority. here are some of my tips:

get a cheap ass sim card, two phones for $80 each (lg zone 4), and go wifi only. no more phone bill for you anywhere in the world

if you like camping, there are thousands of towns all over the world that are safe and free and enjoyable for those who want to live in a tent. Chile and Taiwan were my two choices.

If you are basically homeless, grab a $80 foam mattress topper from kohls and throw it in the trunk/back seat of your car. You now have a comfy way to sleep. Park in corporate office areas that dont have 24/7 security. People will think you are working overnight shift or traveling for business.

And as for food, it's so cheap and easy to acquire that you shouldn't have any problems

>implying I want to live like a hobbo

I can rent a room for 200$ a month in Pattaya and live for 20$ a day with massage and good meals

Are you a gypsy?

>T. Mr Fresco

just find a 10 hour/week job

nobody likes an old infant. remember that

$200 is farang price, $100 is the real thai price. Pattaya is a shithole, go to CM

200$ for a comfy condo with a seaview is okay
the girl who owns the flat is my friend (i fucked her two years ago)

even a girl I knew in BKK used to pay 15,000 bht for a 40sqm condo in a shitty place of BKK

stop dreaming

who cares as long as you like yourself
ofc nobody likes an old infant because he is not a cuck to their interests

>a NEET with a victim complex
lmao

Imagine this manchild starving in the wilderness, pre-civilization, trying to reason with a tree on the injustice that he's been served. Thankfully for humanity, these mistakes are slowly being weeded out of the gene pool even with how easy it is to survive in the modern era.

>t. bourgeois 60 y/o boomer who was born into the golden age of a prospering economy
why is confirmation bias is extremely common in your generation?

I'm a millennial. NEETs are way too easy. They're literally like copy/pasted NPCs so if you trigger one, you trigger them all.

Tell her you receive tips for doing the floss dance on YouTube from 12 year olds.

Go back to where you came from faggot

>extremely low IQ

Apparently so are you.

Apparently, *
Really, now?

She needs you to get a (((job))) so people keep paying into the social security ponzi scheme

google the jobs that will be needed in the future (shortage of jobs = decent pay) where you want to live. Use your free time to learn that job on your own, go to school or ask for internship.