Is this really necessary?

Is this really necessary?

Attached: Screenshot_22_12_2018.png (321x305, 15K)

mods are reddit tier now. Jow Forums is no better

this site is becoming unbearable

That would unironically mark the end of the chins. If that happens why not just go to plebbit.

good now you Jow Forumstards can fuck right off back to your containment board

god damn niggers

Anti Semite. Notice how it’s separate from racism? Hitler was unironcally Jesus Christ.

Oh no, poor OP can't repost his shitty meme. What a tragic loss, I really enjoyed seeing it the first 50 times too

Bro the site became unbearable when shills began getting paid to post here.
People that are racist literally have nothing better to do then yell their bullshit.
Your like a bunch of preaching vegans, like me or anybody else dosent give a fuck if your racist. Your that big of a pussy you need to post your hate user?
Grow the fuck up cause you gonna be working for a black gay tranny unless you smarten the fuck up.

it's a good meme, maybe you should consider reddit you insufferable faggot

>the end of the chins
It takes no time to create a new board.

shut the fuck up nigger, Jow Forums has been this way since its inception. why even come here if you dont like the board culture? it's like a metaphor for western civilization at large.

>literally from the Jow Forums thread
Fuck off back there with your endless off topic faggotry

NlGGERS

Nigger test.

FUCK JANNIES

Seriously, Lynch yourself or allow a mob to do it. I don't care, but someone should crush your loving ass. All QUEERS and NlGGERS shall perish.

THIS. We need to go on the great exodus to a far better chan where we aren't oppressed for our sane political activism that Jow Forums always were about until the kikes took over. I propose we all go to 8ch, the biggest chan and the most epic movement of our century where hard working anons is actually saving the world. They actually care about freedom of speech of whites.

>tfw anti-semite is of a different classification than racism

Jews really are the master race

Attached: 8A45FB43-4841-4BA2-AE66-70A2E59EEAEC.jpg (125x125, 16K)

FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK TRANNIES

Not even surprised that a braindead racist like you would think this absolute bottom-tier meme is quality. I bet it's a hit with all the other 80 IQ teenagers you share it with

SERIOUSLY, DEATH TO NIGGERS AND LGBTQ ALPHABETS. FUCK THE FISH SMELLING GOOKS RUNNING THIS SITE. TAKEOVER A SUBREDDIT, CUNTSHIT GOOKS.

This may be an attempt to promote the new chan faggotry that has been spreading for the past couple weeks.

Looool enjoy working for Jewish black gay trannies you twat :)

TIME TO RISE BROTHERS! WE MUST ETHNICALLY CLEANSE SOCIETY

>metaphor for western civilization
where have you been for the last 5 years faggot? the left fucking took over you degenerate subhuman

Interesting to read about contact theory the other day and realise that the reason why "Nazis" are the new weaboos is because NEETs never have contact with anyone so they hate pretty much universally.

god I hate these reddit types, it's a never ending cycle with these people

>whiner complains about people posting things he doesnt like
>try to get them banned/censored
>tries to rig site moderation
>people slowly leave
>rule fixing becomes so extreme that even the whiner doesn't like it
>said whiner leaves
>he goes to a new site where there's freedom of speech
>repeats the same process of being a whiny faggot

these 'people' need to be culled, they are a human form of cancer

then leave cunt

Fuck niggers
Fuck kikes
Fuck jannies

How do I short brainlet racists?

short link

I got fucking banned for 5 days for making a post about dead cat bounce in Jow Forums. Mods saying its unrelated to finance. WTF, where do they find these retard mods that don't know what a dead cat bounce means in markets?

by going to reddit

>far better chan
Kek good luck with that. Every chan is strict now because pedos are faggots who ruin everything.

Remember, this will never happen at 4+Jow Forums
Only a mod cuck newfag remains here. If you want to relive the era of the legion, when we were a feared force on the internet nobody dared talk shit to, you know where to find us.

this is really the end of 4channel

FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS

That's actually retarded.

Attached: neva4gibsneva4get.jpg (720x540, 26K)

FUCK NIGGERS

Sure, 3dpd pedophilia images is banned, but only on the website, we got lots of hidden TOR networks where nobody will oppress you for wanting a fertile pure wife. It's just to trick the fbi into leaving us alone. That aside, you can freely discuss why you're the real victim and your solution to the JQ without worrying about getting banned by paid infil "mods"

why do people hate my off-topic racist posts on a finance board? GEE I REALLY CAN'T FIGURE THIS OUT

You honestly have to blame gook moot for all of this. He’s responsible for hiring these plebitor jannies. He essentially killed Jow Forums.