Is 3100 really the bottom?

Attached: short_et.png (505x596, 391K)

No answers for fat chicks.

lmaoing @ your lyf, low test cuck. fat chicks are life

This image is off topic. Everyone please report this post so it is deleted.

Attached: mbga.png (600x800, 56K)

The real bottom was $6K. This shakeout is purely manipulated. $6,200 floor incoming EOY.

Screencap this.

holy fuck muh dik

I'm trying not to fap user. jesus christ.

what's her name? sauce?

Sauce user

>*EXPLOSIVE BROWN LIQUID*

You are a fag

>Traprapunzel

can this ponzi even hit sub 1000?

Attached: bottom.jpg (720x1280, 165K)

>trap

wait..it has a benis?

chubby girls are the fucking best. The best sex you will ever have will be with a chubby girl, no lie. Too bad you become a social outcast when you take her out in public.

fuck im gay now, reported

I know this is b8, but it still makes my blood boil that I know for a fact there are faggots who will come across this image and agree with everything.

Anyone want a free business idea? Figure out a safe haven for all types of freedom of speech and hate. Permanently.

Attached: 1539841226028.png (633x758, 440K)

no. $1850 will be the absolute bottom, and it's only going to last for a few minutes. I can't say when it will happen, but keep an eye out.

>traprapunzel

YOURE A FUCKING KEK you know well that this sloppy fupa bitch is a mega COALBURNER
I especially love that you're only posting these pics with 1/4 of her face showing. Thats because you know she looks like shes been beat in the face with a shovel you cuck faggot

GTFO OF BIZ

Saggy elbows

pfft

Attached: pfft.jpg (564x697, 55K)

post more of this thick fuckin slut

>bottom

Attached: bottom2.jpg (1024x1280, 229K)

Correct

Sauce?

No. Were several months of lf bottom, next few months will be the last “hodlers” from last year going into despair and anger

$6K is the bottom and we're heading back now.

Fuck off niggerkike, go to reddit instead of shitting this place up with your jewish filth. We all know about bar mitzwahs and the underage girls.