Why is nobody talking about the crash??

why is nobody talking about the crash??

Attached: ahfdhdhh.png (951x605, 59K)

Because boomers only come here to make fun of crypto fans when crypto crashes. We don't even think about stock market because it's for retards.

It’s only the beginning

Because everyone is doing so well in shitcoins. Don't you know they can 10x overnight?

top kek, just wait til all the shitcoin founders exit scam, jihan is going to continue dumping on u retards all the way to 0

desu at least they hold something with a legal value instead of some token some random guy created in a day

This

>the real market is for retards
if Crypto goes down, people aren't going to start losing jobs. when Big boys like GM and Ford start losing money, they will start laying off employees and kill contracts with other companies that will, in turn, lay off their own workers.

Stocks are down near 10% and the month isn't even over, this is a scary looking drop, this could be the beginning of the final crash.

So can puts kek

If only you knew how currency works you'd never work a day in your life. But then again some people love being slaves to jewish bankers and their printing presses. BTC is a billion times better than any FIAT.

It's not a crash. This is a slight hick-up. The big-one needs a significant catalyst like what happened in 08.

Fanny Mae 2k19 when?

Wealth isn't meant to be stored in currency retard.

probably the fakest drop in the history of the sp500/dow
cant wait for the rally back to all time highs next month

Crash! Crash! The great mad dash! Gettin' bad rash from the price lash!

Attached: DroolFace.png (8192x8192, 778K)

Dividend investments are not scams. They're just overpriced right now.

Attached: PepeNotAmused.png (900x900, 21K)

Who /bearsquad/ here?

>malls closing all over america, banks not getting the money back that they invested in said malls
>millenials with 100k student loan debts working at Starbucks making minimum wage who will never pay off said debt
>good skilled Manufacturing jobs that would traditionally pay between 20 to 25/hr are being automated and replaced by Mexicans getting paid minimum wage (or probably less if they are illegals)
>retail jobs dying because of online stores
>trucking and driving jobs on the chopping block because of autonomous vehicles.

user there are a lot of reasons the market could be crashing right now, I'd mostly pin it on the fact that wages have been stagnant since the fucking 80s. but prices of housing, food, clothes and basically everything has gone up because of inflation.

Attached: 48421314_10211477698012289_553475972825874432_n.jpg (930x960, 67K)

Because only Boomers care about stocks. Bro do you even Crypto?

>mountains of bad loans
They'll just inflate it away...
... or their heads will end up on sticks!

>people arent going to lose jobs
Miners and nvidia already cut back

I sold on greater fools like you just when you entered. If only you understood simple economics you wouldnt be shilling right now. You would have already sold anything and be happy.

have fun holding the bags shilling for thin air brah

>more inflation
>wages still stagnant
yeah, sure user, when a loaf of bread is $50 I'm sure all the minimum wage workers will survive just fine.

Out of curiosity, what are worthwhile ways to cashe money?
I'm new to this, but I would assume real estate, or precious metals of some sort. Could be completely wrong, but I'd really like to know what you think.

Attached: 1544308143786.jpg (540x564, 98K)

Don't forget to donate your wagecuck cash to Israeli widows, goy.

I have Crypto, but I don't think there will be another rally until after 2020. my only goal is to make it out of the city, buy some acreage in the country and farm it before 2023. I don't want to be anywhere near the city in 2023.

stinks of bullshit in this bread

Attached: 1543302407452.png (926x809, 308K)

Real-estate, S&P 500.

>i hold the knowledge to never work
t. Bought in at btc ath

Anyone can never work to protest the fed. Just work for as long as you need to survive and hop from job to job.

dow is a shit index m8, good time to get out anyways

the 2008 crash happened because total garbage was being rated AAA by corrupt and incompetent ratings agencies causing massive discrepancies in the market that finally corrected with a huge crash

all that shit you stated is priced into the market accurately. people who invest in those businesses know what they're getting into unlike those who invested in toxic cdos in 2006

sounds like a shitty life, kys and rid this world of your pitiful existence. I might be a wage cuck, but I make 60k per year, more than enoguh to live on, my house is paid off so I don't have to worry about that, I can survive on less than $800 per month if I had to. I've got the savings to live a miserable life like yours if I wanted to, but I choose to work so I have more money to invest. because I dont' want to just barely survive, I want to live a life with fulfulment

inb4 boomer, I'm 25.

So yeah have fun being a poorfag with your mentality user. and I won't share how I was able to buy a house when I started out with only $2,000 to my name when I left my parents house at 18 yo because you're not worthy of it.

>my house is paid off so I don't have to worry about that
LOL
in any serious crisis, a desperate state will simply enforce mandatory mortgages. states have done that, they will do it again.
having a house before the crash might actually be worse than not having it. right now you'd get insane amounts of money compared to in, say, 10 years. money you could use to seriously hedge and come out as a millionaire.
you have been warned.

HOHOHOHO

Attached: e1c6d724bcde44eff6dac41c2d64a72df03cfc46eba3e76c30cd4ba90bbff7eb.png (968x312, 68K)

no, the crash happened because Americans are poor, 7 out of 10 Americans have less than $1,000 in their bank account. 1 third of boomers over the age of 55 don't have a penny saved for retirement (hoping for social security) another third of them have less than 50,000 saved for retirement.

The crash is coming, because the reality it doesn't matter what stocks are priced at, it matters how many consumers there are because without consumers you can't make money and the reason I bring up stagnant wages is because it limits how much consumers are willing to spend on products. and your company will not make money if consumers aren't giving you money. and right now the average american just doesn't have the money to spend.

that's the reason I want to be out of the city by 2023, I don't want to be in the city when food prices sky rocket due to low crop yields (which have already been happing, crop yields are down all over the world and it's getting worse because climate change isn't a meme and has real world consequences)

You see the beauty of it all is that we will both end up the same way. I'm just spending time on myself and enjoying life whereas you stress out everyday for paper. You are extremely insecure and act like a little good hard working boi. Don't forget to share your current status with your friends on fb. I'm also 25 and I'm free. You can't own me.

Based, give me the keys 2 the castle

Can't wait to get exterminated and replaced with robots.

Attached: 1545086678496m.jpg (768x1024, 100K)

I'm renting my house out because I live in the city right now for work. and I never had a mortgage on the house, I got it land contract.

Dipshits have veen convinced that crypto is dead when its been a psyops to give a nice entry for big money in Jan.

Say hello to The People's Bail-out, AKA UBI (or better yet: remove minimum wage requirements entirely and simply be the "employer of last resort" that is sent in to rebuild infrastructure/defense, which pays something like $20/hr even if the 'workers' lean on shovels all day to act as job-competition to businesses, as a way to "fairly" distribute the newly printed inflation-dollars. Just give raises above $20 to the people who actually work/produce on infrastructure/defense, and leave the shovel-leaners at $20/hr. Fed will need to be nationalized though.).

Attached: LadyTrollface_raw.gif (600x600, 3.01M)

>you stress out every day
I don't you dipfuck, I have a house that's paid off and savings, I could tell my boss to go fuck himself tomorrow and really wouldn't need to work for 5 to 10 years because I I have the savings. the reason I don't is that I genuinely want to further my career as a controls engineer. I want to make sure I'm on the other side of the wall before automation makes it impossible for me to suck money out of the corporate system.

I'm in a good position, I'll be in the 1% you'll be starving because there won't be a temp job for you to take, robots will be doing them. robots I helped create.

lmao

lol, not happening. they know what's coming in 2023, they're hoping the low crop yields, skyrocketing food prices and starvation will take care of the poverty problem.

>t. I dont know what a cdo even is let alone how the 2008 market crashed

what are you laughing at chucklefuck? my personal robot bodyguard will take care of you now.

Attached: neill-blomkamp-chappie-feature-img.jpg (1160x653, 438K)

The catalyst is raising rates. Look up the rate cycle prior to 2008.

no, I don't and I don't need to. the economy is just supply and demand everything outside of that is bullshit. you can predict the markets if you understand how supply and demand work you don't need to know anything else.

Day of the Rope Soon

Attached: 86205016aa074dfadd1acf19e736fe9dcef9eb20.gif (500x381, 977K)

Who else /all in on TVIX/ here?

>hick-up

i too have seen The Big Short

Attached: 1nib7x.jpg (477x316, 25K)

>crop yields are down all over the world
except based Russia

because its not a double top, its a cup and handle!

>a significant catalyst
like losing a trade war?

exactly. you dont. and no you can't. if you could predict the markets you'd be a world famous billionaire. youre just a guy who watched a few conspiracy videos and thinks he knows the markets now

Attached: tu marche pas tu cours.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>in any serious crisis, a desperate state will simply enforce mandatory mortgages. states have done that, they will do it again.
When and where, i wanna read about that.

Perhaps Russia colludes with China to increase global warming so Russia can be the main exporter of crops? Conspiracy?

>you can predict the markets if you understand how supply and demand
That's one of the most random and retarded shit i have every read on Jow Forums

>insert the reddit shrek meme

Bets on GE collapsing causing the crash to go full on

This correction was way overdue frens.
Everybody was expecting it.
No worries here
Have fun

>Hick-up

It's hiccough you absolute illiterate mongoloid.
You will never make it.

>The big-one needs a significant catalyst like what happened in 08.
Like the FED hiking the rates up 4 times in the shortest fucking time of history?
Poor Trumpy is getting fucked by (((them)))

China is investing more than any other country in renewable energy tech so doubtful. Largely to curb pollution also because their apocalypse-tier air quality in major cities was actually impacting the passivity towards gov of their population.

Attached: 1544249380035.jpg (1127x685, 89K)

>hiccough
are you from 1891?
just spell it "hiccup" like any reasonable human being would

>legal value

Hahaha so you mean government controlled. No thanks, you can pay my share of taxes for your communist dreams if you want to. In fact, I don't think you'll have much of a choice when tax revenue starts dropping. You choose to live by the grace of whimsical evil people, never forget that.

long $TVIX

you are such a retard holy shit mate

Greenhouses are literally pumped full of co2 to increase plant yields

Negative news saps energy out of people so they fill fatigued to create a thread and even reply. Grief is silent and pleasure is loud.

Attached: 371[1].png (439x373, 345K)

>millenials bout to get blown out the work force for a second time in ten years

Attached: 1452867858239.png (1272x1152, 89K)

why this guy talks about head n shoulders so much?

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (293x370, 207K)

isn't this kind of a good thing though
every great change has happened in a time of shit economic climate
maybe the rootless cosmopolitan banker and merchant class will finally be lynched in the streets?

It's just a healthy correction, bro.

Attached: 1531532694194.jpg (275x249, 15K)

It should really be the repubs killing off all of the boomers on social security and medicare. As soon as all the oldies die, younger people can enter the workforce.

It is though. How come that race from 7k to 27k is considered a 'new norm' and a correction from 27k to 24-25k is a "TOTAL ECONOMIC APOCALYPSE" AND "FINANCIAL MELTDOWN"?
Interest rates are up, no shit stock market won't be reaching new heights any time soon.

why do people start losing their job because of stock market ? That's the real question

Stocks shouldn't have impact on real life, it should be the other way around.

Stocks are supposed to reflect the value of a company.
If he value decreases, gues what..

>brainlet.jpg

You guys have seriously no clue how bad this is.
Christmas Time is usually (and should be) boom time for all markets since tons of money flood the economy - and shops and businesses make their biggest gains.
A baisse at this time, with an extra government shitdown, will most likely trigger the big one.
Fasten your seatbelts - 2019 will be a rough ride.

Attached: 1449846131794.jpg (400x242, 18K)

Hopefully a bunch of poor people die off due to starvation or similar. A little economic downtime in good once in a while. It punishes the bad people who deserve to suffer. As an added bonus people who aren't retarded get to scoop up more stocks at a discount.

>bunch of poor people die off due to starvation or similar
you mean niggers, bud

explain

>1.81%
>crash

he got dandruf

>supposed to
So returning to what's acceptable/normal is bad for business because ?

green energy is a meme for a myriad of reasons and everyone knows it
from wind to solar to everything but nuclear it's an economic dead end that's only being peddled for government gibs or propaganda reasons
china can claim all it wants about being the main investor in green energy but at the same time it's the worlds largest polluter in basically all the ways you can measure pollution
and instead of doing things that actually curb pollution in quantitative ways like stopping their shitty coal plants from dumping particulates in the air they "invest" in the new™ trendy™ energy™ that only stays afloat because of government subsidies
in short china doesn't give a shit about pollution like all the green energy shills, but they just invest in it for propaganda and whatever other reason they think of

>(which have already been happing, crop yields are down all over the world and it's getting worse because climate change isn't a meme and has real world consequences)

No they aren't. Warmth is good for vegetation and CO2 is plant food.

There has been no increase in extreme weather for several decades (not floods, droughts or cyclones, all confirmed by peer-reviewed reports and even the IPCC) and satellite data shows the planet is greener now than it was when we started using them in earnest in, iirc, the 70's.

Unless you're a degenerate who doesn't own a successful businesses nobody cares about the peons, even during a crash

what a faggot jew answer
look faggot
you depend on those peons whether you want to admit it or not
they're your countrymen, your extended family
kys if you've fallen into this nouveau riche "fuck de plebs XD" type of retard mindset

should I buy gold today?

Niggers spics and mudslides aren't my countrymen or family, if anything a crash means we purge these actual shit stains from our country when they all starve. The only people who want to keep them around are actual faggot jews

>only niggers spics and camelfuckers will get harmed in a crash
this is your mind on talmudry

Oh boo hoo someone still has a position they've lost big on, keep drinking fag maybe you won't have to wake up tomorrow

huh?
i don't even live in your country you burger nigger

Kek