I hate my job, but I have the next three weeks off

I hate my job, but I have the next three weeks off.

Is Christmas a bad time to look for a job? What's my strategy?

Attached: 1545457368062m.jpg (819x1024, 119K)

it's a good time to get a Christmas temp job in retail, maybe you left it too late though

I mean a proper job, I'm in marketing at the minute and want to stay in the field just somewhere else.

Where are you located? Give me your job first

Norf UK, sure you can have it.

is she literally asking for someone to photoshop a dick into her hand there

girls are weird 2bh

The strategy should always be to find a way out unless you love what you do.

It's best up norf m8.

Not for jobs :(

imagine the nice smell from the carrot

where up norf?

Newcastle.

I guess it purely depends on your skillz. >Numchuck skillz computer hacking skillz, girls only want guys with skillz.

Yeah

I work in Newcastle once a week, however am from 2.5 hrs away, field engineer . Everyone seems friendly enough though, but can see what you mean.

Get the fuck out normie

Attached: 1512048949204.png (440x458, 289K)

Shut up you fucking bum. You'll never amount to anything with that attitude, crypto lottery wins or not.
At least i can say I've got 60k fiat in the game and it would be no hardship if crypto went to zero tomorrow. *ahem link ahem*.
What would you do? Dare I say dance on the end of a rope?

Attached: 1536207679112.png (963x1405, 62K)

>in a thread about jobs
>unironically thinks we're all basement dwelling outcasts relying on mummy's teat.

you got meme'd sunshine. do your fucking homework, get a paper round and put that into crypto and you might have a chance at obtaining some wealth. But still zero chance of being happy.

Attached: donny.jpg (1242x1213, 382K)

>Is Christmas a bad time to look for a job?

yes. terrible. Half of the world is on holiday and the rest sure as fuck aren't doing interviews.

You can look for a job any time you want. If you have 3 weeks off, you can go for interviews without having to miss work.

who is she? source?

Stop looking for a job and make a job. It's easier than you think. What service can you offer the public - first yourself, and then later through employees you hire? It really is that simple. Case in point - I pay a man to come pick up dog-shit out of my yard every 2 weeks. I pay him $50/mo. When I hired him 3 years ago - he picked up the shit himself. Today he has company vehicles and employees that drive around picking up shit for him. He has over 500 clients. ($25,000 month revenue). He probably pays $14/hr (i estimate $2,500 / mo with taxes is approx cost per full time employee per month). 3 full time employees do 100% of the work.

What is your excuse? This guy probably dropped out of highschool in 10th grade. He is getting rich for picking up dog shit. He spent the first year picking up shit himself. What is your fucking excuse?!