USDT

I'm looking for a storage for my precious dollars apart from bank system I don't trust and offline coffers. I need them online so I'll be able to buy crypto instantly in future.
Is Tether any good for that purpose? I found OMNI Core wallet, it's a desktop wallet with full blockchain like bitcoin core. But I'm not sure.
Can Tether owner company rollback my transactions? Can they hold the money?

Attached: usdt.png (941x483, 90K)

Oh yeah and I don't trust crypto exchanges too.

Attached: btcusdt.jpg (1500x844, 345K)

Use DAI you brainlet. Why the fuck would you trust a centralized company when there is an almost perfect decentralized option.
Anyone who hasn't looked into DAI needs to asap.

>DAI
Neck yourself

Convert them to USDC and send them to a Ethereum wallet

Despite I like Ethereum platform, this coin is being actively promoting by Poloniex. Usually it's not a good thing.

I've just checked out. USDC: USD is 1.035
Is it really *stable* coin? 3.5% above the equity price.

Save your money and time and stay out of shitty stablecoins user. Stick to US dollars. If the crypto house of cards collapses, tether and its ilk will be the first into the dumpster fire

The us banking system is fine.

USDC = Goldman Sachs. It should be safe enough

You can't buy bitcoins from the banking system instantly without extortionate fees.

Any other stablecoin is better than tether now OP.

>Can Tether owner company rollback my transactions? Can they hold the money?
They have complete control. Use dai instead, it's decentralised and noncustodial so noone can freeze or steal them.

>tether
Use True USD instead. Hell, even DAI. Seriously why are you even considering tether. It's the first mover but its definitely the worst out of the large USD tokens.

Why not USDC?

They have complete control. Use dai instead, it's decentralised and noncustodial so noone can freeze or steal them.

From what I see it's still the largest day volume trade token. All other stablecoins aren't traded so extensively. The price is higher than equity by 2-3%. So basically, choosing dai will lead me to losses instead of saving.

Good morning.

buy dai, and deposit it in compound dapp for comfy interest.

How large the interest is? Any comparable to Bitfinex lending?

Gusd or dai

It's 4.6% right now. It may will go up or down.

Stablecoins are a meme and worse than keeping money in a bank.