I am coming to the realization that sex/low IQ pleasure seeking is a bad investment

i am coming to the realization that sex/low IQ pleasure seeking is a bad investment

>currently coming down from a 600mg MDMA night with 2 hookers and its only regret and a memory so what was the point

Attached: cess-tom-cruise-rock-of-ages-cover-story-04-l.jpg (620x468, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFDOh8Wfrk4
youtube.com/watch?v=iMahASHBhe8
youtube.com/watch?v=WnhMJl11JUo
youtu.be/__01CcVLrVU?t=121
youtu.be/H-dXgXB-PBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blog about it on tumblr or something

It's juat the comedown of the drugs you took now you have a aerotonin deficit for a couple days. Don't be an emotional bitch about it.

Just*
Serotonin*

the same way they say jackoff before doing a business deal or making important decisions im starting to think low Serotonin makes you see the pointless shit u need to stop doing

Honestly impressed you could even get a hard-on after 600mg. I would want to cuddle and tell them how I value them as people or some other cooked shit.

200mg every 1hr and half and to keep the sex high u have to keep doing nastiier and nastier shit coming down to the end you realized u are pulling on a dead dick and just tell them leave

600mg is way too much unless you bought shitty quality. You feel way better just sticking to 200mg max

Yeah I'm in my early 30s and honestly MDMA has more of a limited shelf life than most other drugs. It's the best thing in the world for a few years but it gets to the point where you see through the other side and it's hollow and empty.
The good news is that even with some pretty abusive consumption patterns you can still bounce back to normal chemistry after a couple of years. I really binged for a while but now I'm as happy as ever after a few years off.

Everything is a bad investment and then u die

so what surrender and become a last man

youtube.com/watch?v=UFDOh8Wfrk4

Attached: lm.jpg (243x207, 9K)

Also this

2u

The fun thing is eternal recurrence is true and you'll be doing this all forever and over and over.

2youu

im over the idea of suicide so ill have to carry the load of existence hopefully ill kill a dragon soon take his gold and build my empire on his lair and enjoy it as the child

youtube.com/watch?v=iMahASHBhe8

Attached: c05001en_ph01.jpg (800x366, 50K)

Glhf

there is no other path if i turn away from becoming the ubermensch i think ill eat a bullet

youtube.com/watch?v=WnhMJl11JUo

Attached: friedrich-wanderer-above-the-sea-of-fog-1200x1024.jpg (1200x1024, 226K)

Ever thought how whatever you do you're gonna suffer and die at the end? You predetermined to that and there's nothing you can do to escape that fact..

came to realize chaos and suffering isnt something to run from it gives life meaning while comfort slowly eats away at you making u a slave

Attached: nietzsche.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

The problem isn't chaos or suffering, the problem is hopelessness. I had a nightmare last night where some sadistic fuck was just playing with his victims, I wasn't one, he was just showing me, but the realization that they were all at his mercy and there was nothing they could do to change their situation has hit me very hard..

This, MD is fucked cuz it makes you wanna fuck but then not be able to at the same time.

based
faggot

start @ 2:00 or watch the whole thing

youtu.be/__01CcVLrVU?t=121

Reading nietzsche is literally the answer. If you can't handle it, then drugs and religion.

I use to do crazy shit like that when I was 18-19. Now I'm paranoid waiting for any potential memory impairment.

Do a few pills or whatever but don't ever binge

Imagine looking at that photo and thinking that guy is actually cool.

do mdma with a girl you love next time, better investment. ecstasy makes you enjoy truly beautiful things and hookers are kind of sad/broken people at the end of the day. you need a girl thats full of life user

tell that to boomers and gen x

then u might tell her your venerabilities and she will use your weaknesses to manipulate or hurt u im sick of being hurt

with a sexfriend you trust that will maybe not be the mother of your children

Fuck that.

checked. I can always get hard on MD but no chance I'd cum.

thisthats when u end up pulling on a dead dick

Checked. Thanks for the vids, user.

youtu.be/H-dXgXB-PBA

Attached: 1542823464237.jpg (634x414, 31K)