>averaging $500 in revenue /day
>accidentally sleep more than 24 hours
>overdue shipment
>buyers get mad, receive many negative feedback, several disputes on paypal
>listing removed
>perm banned from ebay
>perm limited on paypal with $4k balance i can't withdraw until 180 days

what the fuck guys?

Attached: 1545473086457.png (495x495, 159K)

it be like that

Fucking LOL

Where do you live OP

UK, 90% of the buyers were from US
big time difference gap as well...

How does the whole ebay store thing work? What are you selling on there? Tips?

Why would you sleep over 24 hours?
Do you smoke meth?

>>accidentally sleep more than 24 hours
Dude, what the fuck?

You are either bullshitting or you have much more serious problems than being banned from ebay

This please.
I think one of my coworkers is trying to scam me with some type of ecommerce thing and I've been looking into what the fuck this normie hustle shit is

ranking your listing is the most beneficial factor
which takes several days, weeks or even months depending who you're competing against

not meth, but amphetamines sometimes
I took xanax and zolpidem that day since I have problems sleeping both of those meds help

sir sacred cows blessed you with the quints

Attached: 1545447482739.jpg (329x494, 33K)

Ok what did you sell nigger

How did you decide what to sell? Where did you get your supply from??

wasted numerals

>accidentally sleep more than 24 hours

Attached: tay nose scrunch.gif (454x284, 953K)

I hope you aren't taking the counterfeit xanax on the market in the UK at the moment. A lot of that is laced with fentanyl..

Attached: 1540575404010.jpg (377x500, 106K)

is it possible to sleep until the gains come back?

Attached: de9cyypm57d01.png (576x467, 344K)

>A lot of that is laced with fentanyl..
no it isn't

this reminded me of my spiraling path towards being a dyel again
fuck uni and fuck not having a home gym anymore

Yes it is. Several people have overdosed taking them. A lot of that shit has no alprazolam in it. Do you know how cheap fentanyl is on the black market?

This ia the biggest redpill anyone selling konline should take.
If you sell shit on an online store on ebay/amazon, know that the store isnt yours, the customers arent yours, and basically nothing is really yours.
They can close your store at the flick of a finger and rebuilding from scratch will be twice as hard.

For any faggot trying to sell shit on those sites, always try to build a brand with your own website, and try to get people to check it out and buy from it.

no, I get them straight from the pharmacy since I have a prescription

lol ebay selling is a joke. you get jewed by the ridicilous fees by ebay, paypal. and good luck dealing with paypal once the customer opens a case.

yeah if you sell stolen stuff you may be profitable...

How did you manage to get a prescription here?

Do you hold LINK?

>not selling stuff on silk road for crypto
you fucked up user

I JUST GAMBLED MY ENTIRE NET WORTH ON ETHEROLL AND THOUGHT I LOST IT BUT IT TURNS OUT I WON THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE LMFAO SUCK MY DICK OP

Attached: hbdbhbhjddhbjjdbhjdsd.png (666x666, 114K)

I don't know why sellers even bother with Paypal because they fuck sellers up the ass so hard and without justification all in the name of "buyer protection" no matter the situation.

I remember hearing about a dude selling geiger counters that were confirmed to be in good working order and was clearly advertised as "all sales are final" due to the fact that the seller doesn't want items being returned that may have been contaminated with radioactive material.

The buyer accepted the terms of sale, used the geiger counter, didn't like it or decided they need it anymore, they submitted a refund request with Paypal, and got their money back.

The seller was like "wtf" and explained the situation to Paypal how it can't be returned for safety reasons and they were like "that's the cost of doing business. RIP"

Buyer got to keep the geiger counter and got a full refund.

Hit me with some ETH then brother.

This is the clearest sign that kek abandoned us when 4channel was born. We should go back to where we all came from....b/

private doctor

the fees are hefty yes but profitable if you know e-commerce very well

i did pay 800 gbp in fees last week for ebay alone

We should tell normies that they can get a full refund on all the shit they buy through paypal so they have to change it due to the overflooding niggers buying 60'' screens and fashion clothes and then getting the money back. This is the only way companies evolve

this

Get fucked LMAO

Conventional logic would suggest that abusing any service should lead to a reform since it's unsustainable for rampant abuse to go unchecked.

But then again, look at social security supporting rampant abuse at the expense of honest working tax payers and nobody seems to care enough to change anything.

So what the fuck do I know? Maybe it's time to swallow my pride and become a cancerous fuckwit and profit like all these other degenerates have been doing years.

Come on man. That was the first quints I've ever gotten after being here for years.

No

You should've made your own web store with a memorable domain. Solicit buyers buy putting your domain as a watermark on every product image. Have the same products 10% cheaper on your website.

Learn to get a shipping courier discount, it's easy.

> 'we'
> 'we' should go back to where 'we' came from
Fuck off, kike.

atleast you wont spend the 4k on shit

Attached: 1541552005956.gif (340x340, 137K)