Be honest with me once and for all. is 10,000 link enough to make it?

be honest with me once and for all. is 10,000 link enough to make it?

Attached: IMG_3257.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

>wearing pants

Attached: 1545549183324.jpg (500x375, 210K)

define make it

Nope, the highest price I can see Link go is 100. If you see one million as making it (tax not excluded) then yeah

100 is a big gamble tho because of its godamn supply

literally like asking if 1000 btc is enough in 2010

you have no fucking idea how high this peice of shit will go. we are the whales. the only distinction in the future will be between linkers/nolinkers. anyone that has more than 1 whole LINK has already made it. the size of your stack just determines how soon.

you are rich. you are weatlhy., breather user. 10k linkies is more than any man could ever spend.

colonize andromeda

How many link tokens is considered whale status? Also btc only has 21 million supply while chainlink has 1 billion.

LINK is the shittiest scamcoin of them all

Attached: images.jpg (216x233, 10K)

When do you want to cash out? If you can hold for 5-6 years, yes. Otherwise, stick in a small amount of your pay monthly and accumulate.

>just wait 10 years goyem.

Thats good, you actually think instead of listening to shills. Good job man.

It will pass $1k in 2022.
t. Have source on that but can't pos b/c nda.
2022 is the year of eoy.

kek 1 trillion worth for what is essentially a data importer is ridiculous. The only way it's achievable is through some sort of bubble like how amazon/apple is now

instead of buying LINK at 0.30 cents,buy Aion at half the price 0.15 cents and you will be able to retire in 2 years

You guys keep asking if X amount is enough to make it or Y amount is enough to make it. STOP. Link is the only thing you should be getting right now. Look at how it performed during this bear market. With the new Facecoin coming its a sure bet. 10k link will be worth 1 million is 3-5 years. Buy as much LINK as you can.

No one truly knows OP. I believe in the project and 10k is a solid amount to have tho.

just keep accumulating, as long as you know you did everything you could you will make it

It's because of staking. The link market cap has to be equal than or greater to the value of all the contracts on the chain. Given that all big companies use link, 1 trillion market cap is nothing. Just look at Amazon or Google, they are worth a trillion and 5 years ago nobody would have thought it possible. Link is partnered with swift which alone can drive the price to $1k. Not to mention other big companies so yeah Even $10k is not an unrealistic price after mainnet. When is main net tho? Probably 2022.

1000 BTC = 40000 LINK
roughly in terms of ratio to total supply

yea mainnet is 2022...Fuck youre an idiot. You think they are going to wait that many years to actually release the product? By that time someone else will have stepped in to make something better. Just fucking stop. Mainnet is Q12019.

Op. Link is going to moon, after main net release. We can't be sure when that is but $1000 USD per link is a conservative estimate for the price. You can talk to me on telegram if you want me to explain link and why it's worth so much, also how to stake. @fortykeky on telegram.

Calm down marine, there is no way anyone can get ahead of Sergey Because he's been on the job since before the launch of Bitcoin. He is eons ahead of any competition and has a professional network. It's all good. And of course I would be more that delighted to see mainnet q1 2019.

You're right I retract my comment but I refuse to believe it'll take that long to release a product. Maybe it's not totally refined but if it takes until 2022 we're in for a long winter. Godspeed Marine.

100k link tokens seems like a very comfy/whale number to shoot for then

Kekspeed to you too marine

Put yourself in 2016 and ask yourself if 10,000 ETH is enough to make it. If this only reaches 20% of that, well, there you go.

Consider this response your Kwanzaa present: No.

The supply of link is much higher than eth though...

The link Marines is the proudest brotherhood I've been apart of

The more LINK you stake, the more LINK you earn. The fewer LINKS there are on the open market, the higher the price will be.

Supply means fuck all if nobody wants to sell. Sure, those linkies with 500k will dump some. But the smart money is just going to stake and let the network users buy off the open market that doesn't have any liquidity.

The tokenomics are way, way better than ETH.

100k is easily reachable, and it is fucking comfy my fren.

Are any anons here also accumulating btc and eth? IMO a portfolio of btc, eth, link is god tier for long term dca/holding.

All in Link is the true Chad portfolio.

Meh, I like link but there's always a chance it could flop...btc and eth are two cryptos that I see existing 10 years from now.

Maybe its because I only have 16K stinkies, but I see way bigger growth potential in Link. Eth and BTC have already had major price movements, and I'm late to the game since I purchased link a bit over a year ago. Go big or go bust.