Im scared bros. What if Link doesnt work out? Have you ever considered we might be delusional?

Im scared bros. What if Link doesnt work out? Have you ever considered we might be delusional?

Attached: IMG_3282.png (673x667, 687K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/etharemit/etha-partners-with-chainlink-to-provide-decentralized-oracle-solution-for-blockchain-remittances-87c83d3da866
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

neh.

you’re all going to lose your wagecuck savings on this Russian ponzi

Attached: 2A5F0656-529B-49D5-80A4-7272BD900A4D.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

We are all delusional and in this together.

Honestly u dont need to know anything about the project. Just look at that guy Sergey, looks untrustful as fuck

Us being delusional has crossed my mind, but that'd make Klaus Schwab and MIT Tech Review delusional aswell.

Read whitpaper so no.

Buy link sirs *posts 400 times under different VPNs with gay ass Chinklink memes*

To da mooooon based Sergey!!! 1000k EOY strap in marines xD

I know you're not all in on Link but Imagine the fucking retards that actually are. probably 1 out of 100 larpers on biz. Yeah I have faith in the faggots on this board

to be totally honest i sold all my bags last month.
I feel relieved. Hodling stinkies is too much stress.

Attached: 1540065249683.png (500x622, 323K)

By end of 2020 you will really feel stress when you realize how bad you fucked up, but hey you can hit your pipe and relax until then.

How so? Fundamentals are flawless?

woah
didnt think id see crusty justy posting on Jow Forums!

Attached: 1544216625396.png (1099x559, 844K)

>we might be delusional
oh boy, this won't end well.

No linkers are getting coal in their stockings.

This is what's semi comforting. We aren't alone in our delusion.

>85% test coverage
nigga it's going to work out

We are all gonna /makeit/ frens

What is reality but a collective delusion. If we get enough people to be delusional with us eventually we reach critical mass and linkies will become the new centre of our universe. We used to believe in God that was replaced by fiat, next it will be linkies. Witness the power of memes.

I've been following Chainlink for quite some time now and I dug deep into it. Although the project sounds very promising, I never got myself to buy any LINK. Mostly because Sergej and his team don't seem to be the kind of people who can compete with money hungry dinosaurs that work 24/7 and I think that's very important in our time of age especially in a field that's so competitive and new. Chainlink barley give updates, it looks like a college student's project where everybody's lost motivation to continue it.

If it doesn't work out I'll just have a psychotic break to a reality where I've made it. Foolproof.

Attached: 1545708753758.jpg (722x349, 66K)

maybe not make it, but it's a guaranteed 20-30x from current prices given probable speculative value once adoption starts.

Ask yourself why Chainlink would seek the endorsment from scammers who were running a failed jewlery business just this summer.

medium.com/etharemit/etha-partners-with-chainlink-to-provide-decentralized-oracle-solution-for-blockchain-remittances-87c83d3da866

memes aside he is giving talks to like 10 people audiences... like ambrosus. sorry but there is many similar projects bigger that themselves dont even have a future. yes i think you delusional.

Famous last words of a true brainlet faggot, enjoy being poor in 2020 while the rest of us linkies are fucking Stacey

Their review format is comfy af desu

honestly man we have a long way to go but we know that:
>oracles are necessary
>chainlink owns the hardware approach
>chainlink itself is praised by kaleido, tom gonser, openlaw, and polkadot

oracles are major major major. it's a good bet man, but even ETH had some dark times, especially after the DAO hack.

don't worry bro we'll be fine. we aren't delusional we have very good reasons to own LINK. Price predictions by "x date" is the delusion

Time to go to bed son

There’s no way it’s going to 1000 this year.

>Have you ever considered
kek Link is 100% a scam. Why did they raised 30 mils and only hire 3 devs? What possible excuse could there be other than that they're scamming.

you bought a funding token from one of hundreds of ICOs over the past couple of years, only because it happened to be the one with a funny looking founder and meme potential.

They actually liquidated over 30k ETH from ICO in the last 30 days. I guess they don't use it to pay wages. Did I mention that they are based in a tax haven?

I'd rather ask myself why are you lying on a japanese cartoon board. What ulterior motives drive you to do that?

>read whitpaper

>i'm here for the tech

Nothing is guaranteed. You should always have a plan B, C & D and should be working on them while playing the waiting game with link.

Etherscan tx ID or you're a larping faggot whose mother cries herself to sleep every night wishing she'd aborted.

The white paper tdlr is
>phase 1 collect underpants
>phase 2 ???
>phase 3 profit
sorry bucko but you likely lost 90+% of what you spend on link.

Attached: chainlink business plan.jpg (883x366, 78K)

all in t.35k hodler fight me faggot!

>uses apostrophes correctly
>barley
What are you?

All in link is the Chad portfolio, if you research what you invest then link is the obvious choice

t. 16K linklet

Imagine being stressed by doing nothing

>based in a tax haven
>when there is no legal reason they aren't allowed to be
>you shouldn't buy a proejct because they didn't choose to donate a large portion of their earnings and report every time they buy a coffee to the US Govt
ok kid

Attached: 048670486.png (816x459, 68K)