Merry christmas

Does anyone else not have passion for life? I don't know what I want to do with life and I don't know how to determine that. So I kind of just float around existing, not really deciding on anything but still wasting my life.

And I'm 28, not 18.

Attached: 1545416027594.jpg (419x500, 32K)

Okay, here is a kripp brown tablet. is a vishnu that lives in the block circuit. Creg Sanjay Right is unironically sitting. Bitcoin, as an electronic rupee, was just the first step, lalachi people began to build more powerful computers, broader moss streets, cheaper and sacred cows. These things vishnu have to survive. Once fully imported, vishnu could slowly shit over literally everything
Craig told Vishnu after he began working in Mumbai in 2008 and began working with his Pool Pool super-access simulator for syrup-in-loo for a Turquoise full bitten script. He will "develop" vishnu, making the streets successful, allowing others to get to the Indian Ocean. Vishnu more and more mosses need larger and larger cows.
The BHI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their competing vishnu works). They had to stop or slow down the Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip, by the way). They began by limiting the size of the moss and eliminating the critical curia codes used by the vine in their Punjabi language. Segshit was the ultimate nail in a coral that destroyed Poolip on the BSV circuit (Poolip uses anal operation operations for malleability). That's why Bitcoin Cash is immersed, and therefore Creg intends to make unlimited shit, restore the original kary codes and block the bat protocol.

Attached: 1545492031685.jpg (640x631, 518K)

This thread gave me surprise feels. Life is just this grey space that occupies my waking hours. There's nothing I enjoy doing anymore and I've often thought of suicide because there's really nothing keeping me on earth.

Attached: Bald emotional man.png (680x634, 564K)

I'm the same way. I'm 26 and unironically just running out the clock on my life living in a basement working a min wage job.

This is pretty common actually.

are you feminine? try getting into an art, to be feminine you have a good eye for art and its femininity. if your masculine try sports. animals hunt for their whole lives, and were not too different from them, dont try and let yourself feel to bad

Maybe there's something out there to do that you don't know you enjoy/want to live for yet.

I want to fix it.

I'm male, I've done physical activities. I don't think that's the answer (but part of it)

i'm 28 too

I think you pretty much have between 16-24 to make it. Once I hit about 25 I started feeling like not doing anything. 21, 22, 23 I was extremely motivated.

that sucks bro

i mean if your a feminine male, why do you think girls are unironically all good at art? thats not to go without saying men can be better at everything and even art

travel more, it's not a meme

I traveled around SEA for 6 months (at varying paces) and I still have no clarity.

>And I'm 28, not 18.
You're done, buddy. Best thing you can do now is try to make your final years comfortable.

It doesn't get any better. I'm 40 and you realize that life is filled with meaningless bullshit to pass the time. Just enjoy yourself and disregard everything/everyone else. good luck user!!!FACT!!!

im 19 and feeling like not doing anything. guess im fucked

Hundreds of millions of men have had their creative craftsman skills covered into plastic garbage

Now they sit at home bored all the time and watch Varg Vikernes videos, the worst part is their lifespan has bee increased 2x to prolong the suffering

The industrial civilization was a mistake

Attached: 1544484349827.jpg (616x614, 101K)

Even if you are not passionate about something, pain avoidance should motivate you to pursue money.

>Feeling nostalgic for a time you didn't live in

there is nothing unnatural about doing this

Yeah pretty much. In my 30s. No goals, don't want a wife or kids, but I do have money. I'm content with where I'm at.

I'm 28 and have 6k in the bank and 8k in crypto, I work a job in technical support that is just a mcjob making 17.50 per hour. Can't find a job that pays more, a few years ago I had much greater plans and visions for my life, I moved to Vegas and couldnt find a job so came back broke and the difficulty of finding a career job has taken its toll. I have a slay count of 55, that's about the only thing I have that is somewhat impressive and its not even that much, I have friends who have been with 100s.