SKYCOIN AND INTERNET PRIVACY

Let's talk about internet privacy and why its important. Imagine you google something out of pure interest "how many people die from smoking" and then an insurance company buys your search history and hikes your insurance up because it assumes you smoke. This is a reality that no one wants to admit but is happening right now in today's world. Your data constantly being taken, sold, and used. The public rush for internet privacy is only now just starting. Telegram Messenger has exploded in popularity and Facebook has already been called to court regarding data theft. Tor, I2P, and VPNs are a few ways that people can browse the internet with their personal data secured. Some companies offer VPNs but many of them use it to gather and sell even more of your browsing data. Blockchain is a way to create a global decentralized network of VPNs that operate under their own internal economy of bandwidth.

Attached: skycoin-gui.jpg (1879x911, 147K)

The implementation is already here and development started 5 years ago in 2013. Skywire is an application that is being developed by the Skycoin team that already lets you use their network of decentralized VPNs by simply holding Skycoin to generate CoinHours that power the ecosystem. Just holding 1 SKY lets you have a VPN for free. If you're thinking about what has real value in the crypto market, its the coin that is used by everyone. The most shilled coin on Jow Forums is LINK but I can't imagine using a coin like LINK in my day-to-day life. Everyone seems to be waiting on "institutional money" to come and buy their bags but the reality is that a successful cryptocurrency is meant to be used by everyone. The man who bought a pizza for 10,000 Bitcoin in 2009 is probably upset that he didn't hold those coins, but the point is that he actually used his coin. In reality, he probably had a lot more than 10,000 BTC and he's probably very happy regardless. As more people are waking up to reality of internet data harvesting, a VPN is becoming a must for everyone, rich or poor.

I've been running a node, using the vpn for a few months now. It works pretty good. I didn't like the whitelist shit so i never got paid on the testnet though. I'm thinking of setting up a few more nodes though whenever the mainnet comes out. cheap as fuck to set up and maybe the coinhours will be worth something.

Google, Facebook they're all being targeting because of their massive influence over Internet traffic. I'm convinced they will tokenize and the data silo's will be accessible to anyone who has enough tokens

Attached: datasilos.png (620x300, 162K)

I bought Skycoin this morning. Not because of your shill but because I hate scams. Yes I was drunk. I don't even care.

Whitelisting is automatic now. Just send your node keys to synth and he'll be sure to send you your rewards that are worth less and less every day while he spergs out on telegram telling skyfleet 800 soon guise. Just gotta wait til mcaffee gives us some genius ideas.

Cool story you double nigger faggot

it is meant to have a low circulation but hundreds of thousands of SKY keep getting dumped on binance. it can only be the team doing it, with a never ending supply

fuck that shit only 10% is circulating no wise man would buy this.

Its obviously a scam theres just a few dedicated shills keeping this alive

What about terrorism, aml, crime etc. on Skywire? Will buy immediately if you give me a Good answer

75% of the coins are time locked. You have to move away from crypto ideology and think of coins/tokens like businesses. A business is defined by the revenue it generates, Skycoin is the only project that's actually selling miners, hardware wallets and soon antenna's. The value is represented by the price of the coin

Yeah we better just scrap it cuz muh terrorism. Gotta get rid of twitter, telegram, whatsapp, facebook, and fuck it lets just go back to pen and paper no more memes or internet. We all have to go back to stealing dads playboys for material to jerk off too as well. Your argument shows so much intelligence it hurts me.

Attached: 68swab.jpg (413x504, 34K)

This. God dammit I wish the last of the skyfags would commit suicide so biz could finally be free of this scam spam

Attached: dgh11.png (686x578, 193K)

we can draw memes and mail them to eachother?Imagine how rare and scarce they'd become.

Like pokemon cards. I'll send you one holographic meme for 1 ounce of silver

Attached: IMG_20181225_220026_784.jpg (1280x960, 115K)

Maybe I will, Maybe I wont.

The big red flag I see is how the fuck can this be scamming me if all I did was buy a pi and download their software for free, running my own Skywire node. I paid them ZERO.

Yes my dude, you are the only one on this board with an actual working brain.

Attached: 1483445636048.jpg (1200x800, 233K)

>every coin on the market is down
>sky is dump

No.

Attached: IMG_20181224_135036_408.jpg (1104x1280, 106K)

Attached: sky4.jpg (736x1048, 104K)

>decentralized
>last years coin frozen incident
Skycoin doesn't even have a consensus lol