Which crypto is the best for actually using as currency?

I’m done speculating on the markets. I want to actually sell things, but I fucking hate the fed and I don’t want to use there currency. So here’s what I’m looking for:
>quick transfers
>either every coin has been generated and distributed, or they’re being generated by the distributed network
>preferably with privacy options
>actually obtainable on major exchanges

Don’t just shill me some fucking pajeetcoin or corporate fleece job bag that you’re holding. I want to use something that embraces the original spirit of bitcoin, but that actually works as intended and isn’t controlled by some rich wall street Jews.

Attached: 0E21406A-A8DA-4D28-8AFD-EBB18770A207.png (1144x759, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derogold.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1545213139162.jpg (248x189, 15K)

Gold and silver.

Please don't be a retard who thinks boomers getting their asses handed to them in the coming stock market implosion and dollar crisis are gonna be signing up for binance and setting up there 2FA to get into bitcorns.

The real transfer of wealth will be those that own real money gold and silver.

At the very least put 25% of what you were gonna put into crypto into gold and silver

10 second blocktime and privacy focused

Attached: 2poqhl.jpg (705x500, 131K)

>there currency
Fucking brainlet

Unironically Dogecoin. It has the community backing that will keep it in use, and there isnt megalomaniacs trying to take it over.

I can’t sell things online with that. I make things and I want to sell them. I don’t care about the boomers. They’ll die out before I’m successful. I’m also not trying to get rich from speculation. I want to sell real products.

Attached: 1543352899266.gif (263x175, 3.81M)

Yea, I’m sure you’ve never fucked that up before when you’re typing quickly. Fuck off faggot

derogold.com

Has it ever had a stress test like bitcoin did? Bitcoin was working fine until people actually started using it.

What evidence is there that this is better than anything else? Are you just shilling a coin that you think is going to make you rich?

NANO, unironically

Lmao more like blakkt

Has it been stress tested? What are some details about this coin?

It seems good because it's use case suits you and has super fast transaction speed

NEM.
>DYOR

Attached: atodaso.jpg (614x411, 76K)

Lol monero gold number is 2

Attached: fad2c215d6debfe34d8c4ce3255de72cd348cc47.png (451x474, 178K)

Skycoin and coinhours.

Nano for speed and Monero for privacy.

Technically... TECHNICALLY Electroneum is the combination of both of these things, but it's not going to be worth squat until they stop allowing pajeet to farm them with 20 shitty android phones at a time.

Once and transfully, BSV.

The scaling will make monero looks like shit, it will make 30m tps on 2019, satoj know its thing.

BeanCash (BitBean). It completes all of your requirements plus more. BeanCash is already accepted at Denver and Pittsburgh airport parking as a form of payment.
I've seen the future and the future is Bean!

Attached: 1504336417868.jpg (225x225, 9K)

zcash has rothschild ties

Bumping this thread because I'm a lurking that just pops into Jow Forums once every few months and this is one of the only decent threads I've seen on here

BSV, for real, this is the big deal.

You tell me OP

Attached: 149436072157.jpg (1668x938, 293K)

nano and monero

my 2 bags

Metronome

Easy. Monero.

RVN meets every requirement except privacy. But you can handle that yourself if you have half a brain.