CHAINLINK

I noticed that there has been no activity on the Pivotal Tracker since Dec 22nd. What did the team mean by this, what do u guys think they are doing??

Attached: 203E232C-726C-4F27-AF07-D800624F0BD9.jpg (474x474, 24K)

they are a bunch of lazy fucks they don't deserve holidays until main net is finished

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

They've been working really hard, probably a holiday break.

What if... They're already done?

Taking a well deserved break.

its christmas stupid

You are a MANIAC

I wonder how much practice it takes to become this big of a dickhead.

Checked

OMG CHECKED KEK'S WILL IT IS

ZOMG TRIPLE CHECK WHATS HAPPENING?!?!

Kill me

Those niggers need to hire more devs or work a lot harder if they serious about mainnet in 2019.

1-2-2-4-2-3-2-9
>The fabled digits return.
>OMG

They are a slacker 2 man team. With about 3 random outside contributors who constantly fuck up the code and require amendments. This project has been a complete disaster from the moment it first started.

Literally, imagine buying into an ICO over 12 months ago and the team haven't even said when they think they will be ready to release.

None of you know what the "long con" is, i seriously suggest you go look into it, this is exactly what Chainlink is.

I consider it my mission for 2019 to 100% devote my time to making sure every possible project partner out there knows that this is a far right scam that perpetuates misogyny, racism, anti antisemitism and islamaphobia. I have more than enough evidence from this board, from your discord groups and from all the memes that have been created. So far I have 36 comments screenshot from discord. 400+ offensive memes and 214 screenshots from Biz.

I haven't even scratched the surface yet but im slowly getting there. I'm going to be sending this huge archive file out to all of the email addresses of the Marketing , CEOs, HR, Sales and advertising departments of ALL teams.

I will be doing this at the very beginning of the year. You've been warned.

P.s if anyone feels like seeing what I have ready to send out so far then dump an email and I will show you, because there will be some cope from people thinking this is a larp. I swear on my mothers life it's not, lol.

>Fudding a project you don't like this hard for shits and giggles
>name fag

Go away

But decentralized API info is required for Smartcontracts to happen. Link provides that. Additionally, the entire reward system is genius. I pay attention to people like Ari Juels and Gavin Wood. I also pay attention to the top wallets who have increased, not decreased. If they start unloading bags I will have concern, but it isn't going to happen. Feeling comfy with my stack, then again my expectations were not get rich in a year.

day of the rope coming linkies. We had to hear your shit for a year. Fucking up our board completly.

Go fuck yourself.

Pro-tip: Russian Orthodox Christmas is Jan 6th.

Sergey announces mainnet Jan 7th.

Shhhh. You’re ruining the FUD.

Proof of LINK exit scam EOY!!!

Some anons just have a natural gift for it.

Kek. This should become copypasta.

Take him out boys

Attached: A811D003-860D-444B-B62C-1BABE4E6C09B.png (521x589, 18K)

>Stage 2: Anger

they're humans, they go on vacations and have families