twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>similar
K

another bad news for gold will be asteroid mining

Equally bad news will be replicators.

sounds like a good time to buy copper

Boomers btfo.
Meanwhile you can't fake Bitcoin.

When do we transition to a latinum based economy? Soon?

What about bsv, bch, abc or the next shitfork csw pulls out of his ass?

>can’t fake Bitcoin
>CAN create literally infinite copies that perform exactly the same and often better

>has the same properties as gold

B-but can't be gold coins...

T. nervous boomers

you can just start using copper instead of gold with that sense, boomer brainlets

No mention of the power requirement to turn copper in fauxold. How many Bitcoin mining rigs will need to go dark to make this stuff?

Is this bait? That’s like saying you can create infinite fake FIAT currencies. Try creating your own currency called “brainlet dollors” and see how much value they will have. Bonus quest: buy a perfect copy of a Picasso and become a multi millionaire!! You don’t understand what gives stores of value and currencies value.

I understand Buttcoins better than you, kid. 1s and 0s aren’t a store of value and proof of work a shit.

You mean a BSV based economy. And yes, very soon.

Attached: cabinet.jpg (640x857, 53K)

fuck off faggot

Why aren't they worth 4k?

Very soon hoomon

This isn't gold but it seems to perform better than gold for industrial uses.... This is going to hurt gold. Hopefully investors realise this and turn towards Bitcoin.

>cant fake US dollars
>can literally just print paper and create infinite copies of you're own version of US dollar that perform exactly the same and often better

Once again:
>believing anything any chink says, ever

Attached: C4868F89-E19B-48D8-A6D9-36C2CE625544.jpg (600x656, 71K)

Gold bug boomers btfo.

Gold cope is strong ITT

gold is hardly used in industrial purposes because it's too expensive and rare. silver is used much more for that. this is just fud so the peasants don't accumulate. everytime gold rallies these articles come out about asteroid mining or gold being created from cheap metals, it's all bs. when you see china, russia, and the bankers dumping all their gold then you know it's real, and so far they have not

I can turn Litecoin into Bitcoin.
>Login on coinbase
>Sell Litecoin for Bitcoin
>Done

The article just basically makes it sound like they made copper nanoparticles wtih no info on the actual properties or tests done. I'd like a link to the actual paper. Working in chemistry has taught me to never trust chinks

>never trust chinks
You might just make it

What is "brand recognition" for 1000 Alex?

>I own beats(tm) by DRE

Going to PF Chang has taught me never to trust gooks.

>chinks acting like they did something cool
>had to mislead and be vague to not immediately give away how lame it actually was

Fair enough.

Gotta love how 10% of the people here actually read TFA. It's not gold, just has "gold-like" properties.

Similar properties? How similar? Gold is almost completely inert and is non-conductive. I doubt that this copper is "similar" to it.

It’s shiny and conducts electricity. What more do you need to know round-eye?

>chinese
>alchemy
thank u, next

It's extremely conductive but it's non ferrous

>gold is hardly used in industrial purposes because it's too expensive and rare
Not anymore.

>Meanwhile you can't fake Bitcoin.
what's bcash then? it's almost like bitcoin but its not bitcoin.

Heh. Reminds of that episode where Quark gets Morn's tons of gold-pressed latinum bars only to find out that it's gold bars without any latinum in it. "No! There's no latinum! Only worthless gold!"

>can't be turned into gold coins
>but scarcity is no longer a problem as well as usage

F for goldbugs, hope silver doesn't get the same treatment.

Meanwhile the reason Morn lost his hair was because he was being poisoned by the latinum stash he had secreted in his second stomach. A true Jow Forumsrealite if ever there was one.

stop being retards and go all in eternal token. its up 30%+ you faggots. its going to 45% by years end probably

coinmarketcap.com

This is fake news