Proof that silver is the most undervalued asset on planet earth

In Venezuela 1 single ounce of silver enables you to get 3-4 months of food on the black market if you were smart enough to stack before the currency crisis there.

The dollar value of 1 single ounce of silver is 14$....

14$ doesn't even buy you lunch for two at Taco Bell. But when the currency fails that silver ounce buys you months worth of food.

Amazing you low IQ biztards identifying what's overvalued and undervalued haven't figured out silver is the most undervalued asset in planet earth.

Attached: IMG_3816.jpg (1280x1280, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg
pcgs.com/prices/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This also shows you how much the central bank and govt are fucking you throughb inflation.

And it makes total sense that 1 ounce of silver buys you a few months of food because a days wage used to be a silver piece the size of a silver dime throughout history. So if you saved up 14 silver dimes from two weeks of worth and spent it all in good then it makes sense you could get 3-4 months worth of food with that savings.

Its 15 USD now.
Nah, they gonna short it and suppress the price.
I treat it only as a meme-asset in my portfolio: A retarded child that may some day somehow surprise me somehow.

LTC is real silver.

the fuck are you buying at taco bell that makes it over 14$ for 2 people. fucking fatties

No.

You forgot to factor in that food has to pass numerous tests, checks, and controls before it reaches the consumer in first world countries.

ALSO.... some useless worker at an insurance company making 200$/day is earning the equivalent of about 14 ounces of silver per day if he converts his daily pay to silver.

Which absolutely flies in the face of all economic historical reality.

I've alerady got silver spoons, I'll melt them

Wtf are you talking about?

This thread doesn't show the proof as to why silver is the most undervalued asset on earth

Unironically collecting 200oz of silver as suggested by other threads as hedge against possible hyperinflation. 200oz is only about $3000. Its my goal by the end of of 2019. I've received maybe 5oz over the years as gifts and randomly found change for free for another 5oz. All Roosevelt dimes and Washington quarters 1922-1964 are 90% silver. In fact, 5 of those quarters comes to .98oz of silver. Also Mercury dimes, Walking Liberty quarters and half dollars, Franklin and Kennedy half dollars, and various full silver dollars are good additions as well but you don't really find in free circulation. Its amazing how many I find in bank rolls as well as counting down drawers at work, which I replace with a regular coin. .4-.5 oz a week which is slow as fuck but its something I guess, but I'll also buy as well. Some times I get real lucky. I want to buy a metal detector. Silver really is an awesome investment right now.

You constructed an argument that silver, when equated to what I presume is the American Dollar, has a wider spending power(encompassing 3-4 months worth of food according to you)compared to what again presume the worth of an average lunch of Taco Bell in the U.S.

I then introduced a counter-argument by picking miniscule part of the whole of the food-industry(I picked bureaucracy) to justify part of the skew in value.

14$ also buy you 3-4 months food in Venezuela you fucking moron. I honestly can't believe someone can be THIS dumb, this MUST be bait

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 52K)

Silver is overrated, tons of that shit everywhere.

im now looking at metal detectors and coin roll finds on youtube lol thanks

Problem with Silver is you have to store it, hide it, and if you gotta escape to somewhere, how the fuck do you carry it on a plane or across a border in a fucked up world where silver were to shine?

In Venezuela PM's were confiscated at borders. Either stolen or taken as a bribe/through blackmail.

Monero is better because of this. It's more "crisis" resistant due to its mobility.

You can leave an area with nothing but the shirt on your back and that is power.

youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg

Attached: 1a.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Yea I'm going to step up my game and get a lot more rolls each day, maybe even 10 rolls of quarters a day. So far I find 1/120 quarters or 3 rolls.

So you just walk into a bank and ask for rolls of quarters and dimes? Do you ask specifically for rolls rolled by people?

>tfw average British guy
>go to Australia to visit extended family for few months
>Aussie girls jump on dick like nothing I've ever seen

Seriously its scary

1 bitcoin will buy you a mansion and sex slaves in Venezuela

The bank either misses them or doesn't care and they just get mixed with the rest I guess. I always go get change for work (back up bank) we keep in the safe so I just get more while I'm there with my own cash. I just repackage the rest back in the wrapper they gave me or use them for laundry. I also then use any surplus of regular rolls I have for work and just don't get them from the bank. I have a rotation and just keep the excess in my car. Usually no more than $80 of quarters or so in there.

Also just quarters so far. I haven't bothered with dimes because I figured just quarters made more since as it takes like 12 dimes or so. However, those might be easier to find.

I have a lot of spare time and extra cash, would 50 cent pieces be worth it more than quarters?? I have a few friends who work at banks too. Didnt know this was a thing until now lol. Seems right up my alley. I like silver too

If they are in the same time frame I mentioned earlier 1922-1964, then they are worth 90% of their current in silver. I.E. A quarter is worth is actually worth around $2.70 USD based on silver content as of today. The coins mint itself also adds some value due scarcity of year and whatnot. I don't burden myself with learning that part and just want the silver. Half dollars come to .4 oz silver and .44 oz total weight. I just weighed one. Lol

thanks man, got myself a new hobby for 2019

Yep, you and me both right! Good luck

My last plan is to figure out some way to exchange my quarter rolls with different ones at the bank. I feel like they will inquire as to why and I don't want to say the truth so I need a believable white lie. It would make the process so much more efficient. Maybe I just say the truth but I probably won't. Lol

Clearly you haven’t eaten at Taco Bell recently

What's a reputable site to buy silver on? And a good coin/round to get that's not absurdly priced?

All the quarters and dimes in bank rolls have been Out for years now.

This would have been a profitable hobby 20 years ago

fuck silver
fuck niggers
fuck spics
fuck jannies

your silver rock corrodes within a couple years
I checked my safety deposit box and it's beginning to corrode
my german gold marks from 1909 my sovereigns from the past 100+ years no corrosion
silver is peasant shit and if you buy it you're a nigger
silver is only needed for peasant fags who can't afford gold
only an excuse to "pay" goy for their services
no value, nothing

Based Kike here

i agree gold is better

I mean look up the use of silver
it's basically only used as a reference to a gold ratio
sure some user will argue it's used in electronics or some bullshit but let's get real
we have the science and technology to either break gold down to levels that aren't unmanageable or use something else
silver is btfo in today's age

Bought a kilo for $700 aus bucks

again LTC is only a temporary silver to the digital gold
sure LTC might have "higher throughput" or "fast track upgrades"
but at the end of the day it's a knock off concept to only trade at a ratio to gold

this is all you're betting on
the only reason litecoin blew up was the miners were flexing and they got btfo with their bcash s2x scheme and we all found out miners aren't shit they don't control price of anything

Yes 14 dollars buys a few months of food in Venezuela. But if you didn't have the silver before the currency collapse then you wouldn't have the means to get the 14$ to buy you months worth of food.

When the bolivar is near worthless you can't exchange it for 14 USD but you can change silver for 14 USD

Also this is advice to get silver for Americans and for when the dollar fails.

You people are so fucking dumb

Also I'm not bullshitting
I have 370 oz of silver
I'm going to sell this shit tomorrow buy a bitcoin and some more alcohol, because of this thread
I refuse to believe we will fall back to feudal times and require silver as a means of exchange

Shiny rock.

Will be the Biggest mistake of your life. Trust me.

That 370 ounce of silver is nearly 15 years of days wages historically. When the currency inflation system collapses pull end up wanting to kill yoursef

silver is the most basic network of means of exchange
it's more basic than gold, and this is due to limitations on divisibility and other concerns

in my opinion silver is only valuable in instances of severe economic turmoil
and even then crypto currency outpaces it in every way

desu I'll keep it for kicks but I like gold bitcoin and guns more than a bet in silver when even niggers in africa have cell phones

Usgoldbureau
Jmbullion
Veldtgold

Guns can be an investment and obv it's good to have them... but silver is money not an investment

Look at these retards. Is there anything more comfy than doing the opposite of biz?
I used to not give a fuck about silver, but now that biz loves it Ill fucking avoid it like a plague.

how do I remove corrosion from my silver
I have 3x 100oz bar I melt ice cube with
I would rather buy alcohol guns sauna maybe gold with the trouble silver brings
the system is distributed online, cell phone is distributed worldwide, blocksteam is satellites
I can be wrong and I'll keep the silver for fun but silver doesn't have a bright future unless a case of extenuating circumstances like natural disaster and no internet etc. maybe other value propositions are available

Interesting you are the 395495749674957 person to say that as I continue to find them so Idk man.

What kind of retard can't spare $3000 in a year for a one time hedge against a very possible scenario of hyperinflation in the near future

there are more case people lost CRYptocurrency due to hacks, broken wallets, scams, etc than people lost precious metals.

Check your Mercury Dimes for key dates (1916-D, 1921 and 1921-D) or full split bands on the back of any.

Well shit, thank you good sir, I'll check

Why would you avoid silver and gold?

They are both real assets and real savings

Are you black or just stupid? Are you telling me that biz shilling silver means it's not an asset anymore?

You think this is some reverse shilling on some stupid anime board and you think silver a rare earth element is worth less because of the shilling on here?

>I don't burden myself with learning that part
pcgs.com/prices/
Look for years with a huge jump in price from other years.

No problem. From experience, you'll probably have mostly 1940s.

>Shiny rock is the currency of the future

Attached: plush pepe.jpg (425x425, 23K)

>fed will collapse any moment now TRUST ME YOU FOOLS

Thanks...it looks like I'm dumb not to burden myself with that lol

>But if you didn't have the silver before the currency collapse then you wouldn't have the means to get the 14$

RETARD they could have just traded their bolivar with dollars before the collapse.
Please tell me you are just trolling. Nobody can be THIS dumb, can you?

Attached: 1542580607662.png (842x792, 82K)

Sure they could have hedged their currency buy hedging in USD. We don't have that option. If USD goes, what do I buy fucking Yuan? Everything will take a shit right? Thus the interest in silver

yes, you buy EUR, and YEN and YUAN
>inb4 all da world currencies are gonna collapse at the same time
currencies have free floating price in forex, if one currency goes down it means other currencies pegged on it will go up

you also buy stock, when currencies get devalued stock market goes up because it becomes cheaper to buy for foreign investors

by buying in USD* Its late

>silver is useless because it corrodes
holy shit top kek

You’re probably the weakest fudding silver larper ive ever seen on this board. Why are you trying so hard to fud me on silver, fudster? Could it be you want to accumulate more at lower prices? Your efforts here are futile. Anyone that has done 10 seconds of research knows JPM is hoarding and holding silver in insane amounts.
>only valueable in instances of extreme economic turmoil
Holy fuck kill yourself for posting so many low effort fuds.

Silver is used in fucking everything, namely
>phones
>computer parts
>cars
>solar panels
>mirrors
>etc etc etc
Keep shilling scamcoins retard you might actually dupe some newfag into buying your bags

Attached: CEDA9EB1-A4B5-43FE-9904-6C7C9A8B27A5.png (1200x675, 94K)

Go back to your 1000th chainlink thread of the day fag

sad!
>the us dollar collapse is the only way silver will rise in price
lel

Attached: 5DE346AF-406C-4AA3-8EBB-08F48FDCC542.jpg (951x972, 104K)

anyone know that link that got posted here where you could mailorder silver and gold to your house internationally? ( I'm in EU ) with crypto?

I want to buy some silver coins.

the tarnishing thing does piss me off, they should just reduce the purity slightly and make coins/bars that do not tarnish

If it bothers you so much the just keep it in a sealed bag with a desiccant and O2 absorber.

Why in the fuck would someone living in Venezuela pre collapse exchange their bolivars for US dollars? They live in fucking Venezuela.

If I'm living in Venezuela 7 years ago and I'm fearing their might be a currency collapse I'm going to get some gold and silver to insure against that, not currency from another fucking country.

Now of course dollars are valuable there now..... but the whole point I'm making this silver thread is cuz Americans aren't going to be able to go into another currency because the dollar is the reserve currency. So you need to get gold and silver to insure against what happened in Venezuela

just keep it in the seal it comes in, don't take it out and it won't tarnish.

>USA is just like Venezuela!!
kys or dont breed pls

Attached: 1542102197609.jpg (326x294, 34K)

The fucking stock market in Venezuela is at all time highs. Doesn't fucking matter if your stocks are at all time highs when the paper currency doesn't buy you fucking food

>The fucking stock market in Venezuela is at all time highs

exactly you dumbass. thats why you buy stocks to survive hyperinflation because stocks moon when there is currency devaluation

Ok I'm being trolled

t.retard that doesn't know what currency devaluation is

europeanmint.com ?

bitstamp.net has a shop to buy gold

Its easy to see that silver is considered plebbit tier and just dumped on the masses, shops sell silver coins for 20% over silver price while Gold coins can be bought for 0.5% above spot. Silver is a way to milk boomers and poorfags while Gold is the way of the Elite

JP Morgan is holding sliver and huge amounts. There’s a theory that the U.S.A will slowly derail China and Russia, as they own huge amounts to gold. Than, the value of sliver should beat gold. Just saying

How many Latinas for an ounce of silver?

brb buying 5 oz of silver

Bought 15k GBP silver ETF and 7.5k platinum ETF.

BTFO if you think I should buy physical, no need, the world isn't about to fall apart.

You could probably get 3 in Venezuela

What could I get for this?

Attached: IMG_0225.jpg (3840x2160, 1.4M)

First off you think a rock is an asset. Assets produce cash flow. Fucking hell this board. I thought things would get better during the bear market but they’re getting worse go figure

>grug like magical internet coin
>grug hate shiny rock