Since 2007...

> Since 2007, global debt has increased from $167 trillion ($113 trillion excluding financial institutions) to $247 trillion ($187 trillion excluding financial institutions). Total debt levels are 320 percent of global GDP, an increase of around 40 percent over the last decade.
bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-12-23/world-will-pay-for-not-reining-in-debt-growth

Tell me, Jow Forums. Why is it actually a good thing?

Attached: dsa.jpg (1052x834, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

((( )))

Goldberg's Standard of Living index went up a whole 40%?

Anotha Hannukah!

it gives you the opportunity to make tons of money with nontrwditional investments

You have to realize that money doesn't actually exist. Money only has value because everyone agrees on it. There's no intrinsic value in green pieces of paper.

The truth is, the debt is as real as long as everyone agrees on it. If the US wanted, they could simply say, "Ok, the debt now doesn't exist!" and literally no one could stop them. They would still have the strongest military and the strongest production and they could just bully everyone into economic submission.

(I'm not American btw)

debt doesnt exist. just tell reserve banks to FUCK OFF
problem solved

Attached: r540175_3133448.jpg (840x559, 153K)

Debt exists to make things more efficient. It's just fucking numbers.

>Total debt levels are 320 percent of global GDP
It could be 3200% of global GDP, and nothing in the article or in this thread would change..

It could become a problem, but let's hope not, i wouldn't be able to stand the amount of hindsight-economics who would spew endlessly about how stupid everyone is, and they knew better.
Like we saw in the aftermath of the financial crisis.

PAY YOUR DEBTS GOYIM

So? A pillar of american society it's free market, and it will only be solid as long as there is trust that the dollar is strong. The whole economy will still get fucked so your point is irrelevant.

Trillions of dollars of consumption in the present at the expense of the future. Deficit spending is the worst thing for the enviroment but hippies never tall about it.

Debt for me and you isn’t the same as a national debt. National debt works more like leverage than anything else.

Why does the US have to borrow from itself at interest? What purpose does this serve?

>itself?
You mean international jews?

Basically, but why? The closest thing I've seen to an argument was British Liberals from the 1700s-1800s arguing that this sort of arrangement was necessary to "impose financial discipline" on the State - why?

what is the federal reserve act of 1913

essentially, congress gave away its authority for money creation and gave it to private group of bankers (the fed) because obviously this is a great idea. why wouldnt you want to give bankers money for printing your own dollars?

Oh no no, you're a conspiracy theorist. Just talk about wanting to abolish private property and other kinds of commie idiocy alike.

Isn't it weird how all $247 trillion is owed to the state of israel?

Why do you think Andrew Jackson was the greatest man who's ever lived?

Attached: wnxjt53_d.jpg (640x500, 38K)

Stay away from Debt unless it can make you money.

Build Crypto and a free future

youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg

Attached: 4a.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

dude can you stop linking your creepy videos?

Just forgive all debt. Only people who will be harmed are rich jews, lol.

>lemme borrow to buy better military equipment
>ok
>lemme borrow some more to buy even better military equipment
>ok
>hey im gonna need some more
>eh, pay off your debt first
>what debt?

Attached: paying for shit.jpg (578x712, 113K)

>100k rupees notes
easy way to be millionaire

I want to abolish national debt not private property. Government shouldnt be allowed to spend what it doesnt have

>Let me borrow the money you are printing out of thin air
Non-gold backed currencies were a mistake.

One mans debt is another mans credit.

It prevents inflation and the ability for the government to just print what they want with zero consequences.

We inflated a lot anyway though?

247 trillion in debt? Give everyone 1 trillion dollars to help pay off the debt. problem solved.