Remember that if you're a Man your value increasing every year while all hot 18y old hot girls who rejected you living...

remember that if you're a Man your value increasing every year while all hot 18y old hot girls who rejected you living unhappy lives and decreasing in value every year. Also dating 7/8 is same as dating 10 but with a little drama.
youtube.com/watch?v=mSDp-30BUTM

Attached: smv_curve1.jpg (1040x510, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ue9I-HuNzw
youtube.com/watch?v=nrjPzPc1JiY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hey cool it's another woman hating post on the anonymous basket weaving site known as Jow Forums(nel).

>spend $20k looksmaxxing
>go to starbucks
>women still don't fucking talk to me
Fuck this shit.

Attached: angery453.png (4748x3072, 1.57M)

>rationalmale

It's all cope dude. Women will always be on easy mode socially, it's not even a content. You will never ever have it as easy as a woman.

I love women, what made you think I'm hating, just watch the video ?
you probably just feel threatened when you as a woman have nothing to bring to the table for successful independent man

*contest

>what made you think I'm hating
>you probably just feel threatened when you as a woman have nothing to bring to the table

Is this r9k or biz? lol
I am all for increasing your value as a man, but stop putting women on a pedestal and increase your value for your own sake, not to serve others.

Attached: 1545346204424.png (601x601, 251K)

basically women built their lives around men, I would actually argue men have it easier in the long term

and that is our fault, how?

not socially or sexually.

Todd's a faggot, thanks.

>waiting for women to talk to you
fixing your character is free btw

what's with woman hate accusation bullshit then ?
do you realize that you building your argument on dependency of woman hating men in order to sound relevant ?

>fixing your character is free btw
Therapy costs money.

Attached: touhou remove taoist.jpg (543x805, 415K)

38 seems a little old, wouldve thought that peak smv for men is 33. Have never seen a 40yo dude hanging out with a chick in her 20s ever

you're sounding more and more like a hardcore coping incel, faggot

> all hot 18y old hot girls who rejected you living unhappy lives and decreasing in value every year
This has to be the biggest cope I've ever seen

who said anything about fault ? that's just how social hierarchy evolved to be, there's nobody fault in that

"easier" as maintaining emotional social and financial independence while staying true to your perfect male forms without urge for plastic surgery makeup and jewerly as years pass

>staying true to your perfect male forms

Attached: pepe.jpg (306x306, 20K)

hmmm not sure, perhaps it's your observer bias and inner projections or your shortcomings that become visible in others?
and I'm not incel or faggot - I'm functional member of society who's been married for over 8 years...

uh huh. keep on keeping on, bro. you'll get a gf someday.

I keep seeing young males coping over females on here - this thread was addressed to them

Attached: eJ2KDG_9nKwmW_W8cvE1oaLSaELOQJXA_AuG_1rCr7w.jpg (640x560, 88K)

you seemed to run out of all possible logical fallacies and perhaps now ready to disprove my point that aging women basically high risk depreciating future contract while aging men are bitcoin mined on it's 4th halving...

Attached: bCps4HFV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Good post op this board needs more. To many “how to get GF”
Beta posts

When a stock you own doubles or triples, it feels better than sex.

there's a tsunami of redpilled young Americans who waking up to moral abyss created by female sexual manipulation in all aspects of society since 3rd feminist revolution

Attached: download (3).jpg (1160x629, 176K)

Jow Forums is the Jow Forums and Jow Forums for males

Attached: 1532877276762.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

I don't really give a fuck about real females as they are, since they are just another part of human idiocy. However, they are pretty much worth hating today for being the prime reason contraceptives have to be paid for, and now them trying to force other sexual things and co into health care by creating "incels" and whatever. All the while being useful idiots supporting mindless and degenerate "sex positivity," whereas their "walking hole without personality" behaviour also makes them entirely uninteresting. So there's no reason to hate on them for being shallow animals, but to hate on them for all the "socialization" of shit they bring with them.

...their cancerous behaviour causes problems, and people like me should pay for their ridiculous entitlements. So how about women (and 3d pussy worshipping incels) go die in a fire.

this guy knows whats up

This. Good luck to all bizcels thinking you can still date young girls in 20s when you are past 30.

I'm 30 but I put my Tinder age as 29 because I get more matches that way.

and?

bümp

33y Eastern Europe boomer here
>the good looking girls unmarried, no kids
>were chasing chad. rode the carousel
>even some of the average ones where single few years ago

hehe, will settle in my 40's with a 18-22y old

Attached: 1545562686150.jpg (314x164, 15K)

whats the problem with hateing women?

It's the same here in europe. We are so fucking upset with women and now laughing at them more and more. And we also now get them. Post beta male, now becoming more and more alpha male. Woman don't want to be respected, I did it for years as a beta male. They are stupid manipulating emotional irrational bitches. Hard to say the truth.

>33y Eastern Europe boomer here
33yo Slav here as well. Same here. Everything points out that I'll settle to some young meat while in my 40ties.

Neat. Looks like I am set to start mooning hard in about 2 years. And Link will be taking off during this time as well. Future is so fucking bright lads.

But on the other topic. Anyone here not give a shit about what women do? I just couldn't care less. All these betafags constantly crying and complaining about modern women's behavior is starting to piss me off. I'm sick of hearing the same fucking complaints over and over again.

Hahaa
>she doesn’t know

Someone post the boomer image about this

>40's with a 18-22y old
enjoy the cucking bro. tell us what it feels like when you come home and you've got some 20yo buck in your bed with your wife lol

Oh look another PUA scam.

>hurr durr my increased SMV in your 30s
dude when youre in your 30s no hot young bitch will go near you, the prime pussy years are 18-25 and they wont fuck a guy in their 30s unless youre rich or seriously high status. this graph is the ultimate cope, I would give anything to be 16 again and smash prime teenage pussy

>basket weaving
this meme is not funny and was never funny
even Fresco is better

Attached: 1509317076782.jpg (640x480, 207K)

Why don't you leave our Austrian moustache stroking forum then nigger

roasties ending up unhappy doesn't make me happy (that much)

LUL dated my first GF when she was 18-25 then broke up with her.

Now dating a different girl started when she turned 23 she’s now 24

lol
>he doesn't know what it means to be grey hair millionaire in his 40's with perfect gym body with three 18year old roasties making out in paid off house on the hills

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ue9I-HuNzw

Attached: foiqm.jpg (620x999, 88K)

You're a retard 18-23 year olds fuck guys over 30 all the fucking time, I'm 32 and in the last two years have dated 5 girls all under 24

>being a sugar daddy to gold diggers
have fun getting cucked by juan the 20 year old ripped poolboy user. you really think a roastbeef in her prime yearas would feel raw sexual attraction to some old fart who could be her daddy? as a rich old fuck you will never be more than a meal ticket for these young hoes

>I'm 32 and in the last two years have dated 5 girls all under 24
yeah good for you, you banged some 5 or 6. the top shelf pussy in their prime wont go for some 30 year old boomer they will take the young handsome dude with the faggy haircut why would she date some old grandpa

>Therapy costs money.

Your first thought is crying to Jewish lady about your problems.... That's the problem

for the most part, you're right. there is the occasional roastie with daddy issues though who can't help but grip herself onto older men... as an older man though, you don't want that kind of drama in a relationship.

What OP said is a fact. Women have more sexual value until they’re 30 yo. How is woman hating? In general, men have to compensate more for looks when they’re young, whereas women have to compensate more for looks when they’re old.

look who 18-19 year old girl dating these days.
They ONLY date Chads in their 30's who have big flashy car toys and vacation houses

sure there is always an exception to the rule and some mentally ill roasties might legit be into older dudes, but as you said they will only bring trouble and drama. and the real prime will never go for old fucks in their 30s (yes thats what you are to teenagers, an old fuck).
young bitches are interested in looks and status, IME they couldnt care less about money. theyre happy fucking the local quarterback, coke dealer or some talentless handsome faggot who plays in a popular high school rockband. the money part only comes in when theyre older and have already passed their prime years... THEN they realize the clock is ticking and they have to find some beta schmuck to settle down with. and that doesnt mean theyre sexually attracted to him they just want the money and the security. it really plays out like clockwork and Ive seen it over and over again. this "muh prime male SMV after 30" meme is pure cope because all youll get is the rejects and the single moms with biological clocks ticking.

Someone mad

>young bitches only interested in looks and status
>thinks college kids who still live with their mom to have any social status or capable of competing with successful accomplished mature men who travel the world in their 50 foot yachts and have everything.

haha you silly fool if you think those 19 year old Instagram 10/10 models chase college kids and not dying to suck 50yo daddy millionaires dick who will pay for their new gucci bag

Attached: 1545262107012.jpg (612x468, 62K)

its both looks and charisma, and status

doesnt matter how old you are

you can be 60 and fuck 18yo women imo

As a 30 year old who just fucked a 22 year old last night I can say that I have fucked more 18-24 year old women in my late 20s and early 30's than when I was 18-24

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20181227-130045~2.png (944x1428, 118K)

I forgot to mention that I fucked a 24 year old two days back to back before I got these texts. I was far from "in need" you just gotta keep those plates spinning.

as male gets older his sexual options increase exponentially while female options decrease proportionally.

someone deluded

>haha you silly fool if you think those 19 year old Instagram 10/10 models chase college kids and not dying to suck 50yo daddy millionaires dick who will pay for their new gucci bag
you still dont seem to understand, maybe you never had sex with a girl whos actually into you. but you cant buy real sexual attraction with money. a rich old millionaire will never be more than a mealticket to some young hoe in her prime. to some virgins that might be desirable I guess

yeah she was probably a 5 or 6. youre definitely not getting the prime

you deluded, how old are you ?

Id give her a light 7 by my standards. She makes up for it with her oral and kissing skills.

>Id give her a light 7 by my standards
yeah as I said, probably a 5-6 if you take the rosy glasses off.

33 year old boomer

34 year old here. Have to agree with you :(

if you not fucking 18-21yo you have failed basically...
you have 10 years to make it in crypto's and get abs to catch up for all the missed pussy now

Attached: 20ny7e.jpg (345x345, 24K)

i banged plenty of girls in my 20s user. you can keep your mediocre bitches. guarantee everyone braggin ITT about the hot young pussy they get are banging mediocre bitches and will never post pictures because deep inside they know its true

This is a lie, this considers a value of a depreciating looking woman vs a becoming more alpha male.

To compare a 30 year old male, even if single, being average in everything he never have the same market value as a average 30 year woman.

This comparison is made considering you are Jason Bourne tier of looks, charisma and wealth, if you are ugly on your puberty/twenties there is no need beside coping to think you will get better looking.

Yes, people dont even care to improved average guys, or you are Chad Thundercock in looks or you are mediocre or repulsive.

Besides that its cope, cope and cope.

20% males bang 80% of woman, cope in whatever way you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=nrjPzPc1JiY

Why you gotta come in here and shit on everyone though screaming 'cope'. What do you get out of that? What would you rather have doods do?

yeah I dont get it. some dude comes in and says Im over 30 and fucking hot bitches, and another one says no u arent, and he argues that that other guy has no bitches for an hour

lol topkek

fucking faggots

>What do you get out of that? What would you rather have doods do?
im just telling you how it is. if you think "oh boy lemme just work hard and in my 30s Ill slay all them hot bitches" youre in for a rude awakening. that graph and all this manosphere shit is peak cope. what I want you to do? not much you CAN do, the sexual market place is completely broken. what you should do is shame bitches for their outrageous behaviour, women are absolute animals and should all be locked in cages. our forefathers understood this and regulated their sexual behaviour by marrying them off young. but that ship has sailed and now you only get Chads leftovers while your dad got to marry a young ct around his own attractiveness level.

yeah wow imagine going on an anomyous discussion forum to actually have an discussion. who in their right mind would do that geez

>literally unironically incel rage

top kek. I dont give a fuck Im going to fuck whomever I please whenever I please to be honest with you my negro. Sucks to be you

Agreed, this is pure cope, high level cope to delude idiots and people that cant even analyze reality.

I'm poor, fucking broke from favela AND I HAVE A RICH GF THAT I TOOK HER VIRGINITY.

Before that I already banged girls from favela, rich girls, medium and uper class girls, girls from another countries that were on clubs, I could be banging right now if I wanted too.
I dont need to have a photographer skill to get good on photos, neither to have a ferrari or a mansion, I'm just good looking, maxila, big dick all the shit you can imagine, its cope cope and cope.

Top kek, the only type of girl who want 30 year guys are girls with daddy issues and severe mental illness and gold diggers, why a fucking woman would want a older guy if they can get a Chad from their age, LOOOOL.

What a bullshit, the cousins of my rich gf are all single and imagine? Even having money they sucks on looks.

And there it is...

> what you should do is shame bitches for their outrageous behaviour, women are absolute animals and should all be locked in cages. our forefathers understood this and regulated their sexual behaviour by marrying them off young. but that ship has sailed and now you only get Chads leftovers while your dad got to marry a young ct around his own attractiveness level.

Dood is just angry at the world and violently misogynistic. Some roastie wronged him and everyone needs to hear about it and they'll be wronged as well!

Glad we can offer you emotional support on our anime forum user

>incel
lol stooping that low you have to pick up roastie memes eh. I banged tons of puss in my 20s, nowhere near real 10s though as Im only a 7. when you get a bit older your ealize its shallow af and you wont ever find a good woman to settle down with. thats when you start arguing with young clueless on online forums that call you an incel. just wait a couple of years and you'll see lmao

>violently misogynistic
i think you mistyped reddit.com in your browser

You never found a good one?

This but the men's wall should be at 40. At 35 you can still go out with a 25 yo and it could be socially acceptable

>20% males bang 80% of woman
its sad that you actually think this.

>What would you rather have doods do?
Fuck literally anyone while you're young and desirable. The most disgusting 18yo is hotter than the hottest 40yo. Experience it while you can, dont believe these insane roided-up balding middleaged bros with their half floppy cocks. Fuck some teenagers while you can and get married before 30.
Shut up you dirty fucking begger

depends on what type of looks you have and if you're attractive in general. handsome guy will never stop being handsome unless he's ill or something

Im good looking and tall and funny, and Im only getting better with age, more comfident and happy in general

I dont understand whats the point of obsessing over something like your age. I dont think women care about your age that much

Lrn2daddy issues

I look barely 18 at 30 and people judge you by looks alone. Also know a women which has to be 40+ and still looks like ~25. My guess is people can fuck much younger because some look much younger than their real age. Doesn't mean of course you will be the same.

also youth is in your spirit more than your physical body

I will consider myself young when Im 30 fuck you complaining faggots

the white women I dated were all completely useless whores. couldnt cook, no interest in having kids etc. the only chick I would see as waifu material was a HK chinese and Im european and dont want hapa kids so thats a dead end too. but really in my 20s I didnt even give a shit about having a family and settling down I just wanted to bang as many girls as possible. have to say though there wasnt a single white woman that I would consider waifu material in hindisght they were all complete garbage. I even banged a muslim chick who was a complete whore lol thats just the state of females these days. If you seriously date down and get a chick 1-2 points below your own attractivfeness level you might be able to keep her around but even thats a good. bottom line is the sexual market place is completely fucked.

Imagine this level of cope..
At a 35 year old man you already lost some parents, saw some shit, have other things to do besides care about your reputation on university and have your first travle/experience with friends, lol.

Imagine this level of cope to think its really normal a 10 year age gap.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle
Fuck you pussyfaggot, I said the same thing yet you want to talk shit.

>people can fuck much younger because some look much younger than their real age
thats like saying banging 10s is easy for chad because hes a 10 as well. it doesnt apply to the majority of people and is statisticially irrelevant

mfw Im at peak

>next post
>mfw I realized Im 12 years into marrige, kid, another on the way

Attached: 1358604768147.png (274x242, 5K)

Generally agree. There's a small difference here though: Aging is affected by your lifestyle and thus somewhat in your control. You can also somewhat know what it will be looking at your parents.

checked and this!
absolutely this
dont fall for the "fuck around and settle down later" meme
your dating options are severely limited in your 30s,, no matter what some manosphere faggot on the internet will tell you. when youre 16 youre literally surrounded by top shelf prime pussy. lock a bitch down, knock her up and get married. I would unirionically do this if I was 16 again.

Lol bro, I already found atleast 3 girls that could be the perfect tier of woman. All of them would want to learn things to please me and all the submissive shit, they fucking adored me in every possible way, one of them I didnt even made sex with her because I didnt wanted to take her virginity and fuck her mind.

Its a matter of numbers, the more girls you reach the higher the possibility of finding a "mind stable" one, my gf have a sister that is 25+ and still a virgin, catholic family, no daddy issues, she likes to study and have a future prospect. But I have seen the A to Z in matter of whores and mental fucked types too.

this is the next post

Attached: 1362031806294.jpg (471x455, 36K)

3rd world monkeys projecting again

No you aint, this chart compare some male that is a Jason Bourne or something like that tier of man, you are probably not fit, not great looking neither rich enough to "buy people" (aka gold diggers) you are best with your wife than with some psycho gold digger that could rip you off in a blink of a eye.

>At a 35 year old man you already lost some parents, saw some shit, have other things to do besides care about your reputation on university and have your first travle/experience with friends,

LOL you could say exactly the same of the 25yo girl if she is not a fucking NEET college dropout like people on this board are

no aging is mostly in your genes. you can fuck yourself up by having a shitty lifestyle or you can slow it down slightly by living healthy but in the end of the day we are all getting older and less attractive thats just the way it is. even chad will be an old, greying fuck one day.