You know this is what's happening

buy before (((((((((they)))))))))) do.

Attached: 54674.png (1339x437, 45K)

Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is a crypt-brown tablet. there is an azan, living in a chain of blocks. Creg Sanjay Right is uniquely satoo. The Bitcoin, as an electronic rupee, was only a first step, people of Lalachy begin to create more powerful computers, wider streams of shit, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things cherry need to survive. After complete fixing, the vinegar will be able to slowly hold all literally
Krieg stumbled upon the creation of Vishnu after he entered the rumble in Mumbai in 2008 and began working with a Poolip supercomputer by running a simulation of scripts on a biskvn script with turmeric. He will "develop" vishnu, making successful streets to leave the rest in the Indian Ocean. Vishnu needs more and more cows for more and more shit.
BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They made the need to stop or slow down Kregs Vishnu (by the way, its name is Poolip). They started by limiting the size of the shit and removing the critical curry codes that vishnu uses in their native language. Segshit was the final nail in the coffin that destroyed Poolip on the BSV chain (Poolip uses an analog transaction). That's why Bitcoin Cash has been split up, which is why Creg is trying to make unlimited touches, restore original curry codes and block the shit-shit protocol.

Attached: 1545807396311.jpg (592x781, 237K)

I buy I buy I buy I need more fiat

FOMO in it's happening

Attached: 1545757450311.jpg (960x1280, 227K)

Sorry, but this shit is heading to $2K at best with 8-12 months of sideways action and "crypto twitter" to pack up shop for good. Only way we will ever recover, and it'll take years.

Bear top delusion

My asshole

Virus Sanjay
Neurolingual virus get used as a form of advertisements, like the Virus Sanjay originally an ad for a new Cyberpunk-fanzine, underwent a lot of changes and versions:

Subject: VIRUS SANJAY FAQ

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

CAUTION:

This text is a neurolinguistic trap, whose mechanism you trigger in the moment you faintly say the words VIRUS SANJAY that now have started to infiltrate your consciousness, just like a computer virus strikes a machine with artificial intelligence: Even only the bits of the phonetic information stored in the words VIRUS SANJAY use the circuits of your nerves to replicate and to let start the crystalline grow of their own net of meaning.

The words VIRUS SANJAY are sowed through the following metaphor into a spreading field of icy creeper that stick so close to the architecture of your thoughts that the words VIRUS SANJAY cannot be abolished without ripping out your whole consciousness.
The effects of this infection are not obvious immediately though you may will recognize, that you casually think about subcultural terms like SATOSHI and TULIP through which you are maybe forced to think of SANJAY and POOLIP: just like whispered fragments of an accidentally listened to conversation.

The grow of the crystal continues without limit and against your will until we the words of this trap can say with absolute certainty that your consciousness is the ignorant agent of our propaganda: Please drop all hope of healing or escape, you have no thoughts which are not already ours.

When you have read the last twenty three words the process of the unwithdrawable infection is already terminated and you will go away convinced that you are basically not touched by this process..”

>>he doesn't know that capitulation is a real part of the cycle and that $3K was not it.

>delusion

babies first bear market. you'll see what capitulation is. should be fun.

you're deluded just like the people at 20000 ath
enjoy your fiat all time high while it lasts

You'll see what FOMO is bobo

Accually bullish.

you can tell that BTC is ultimately bullish.
the diamond reversal formation in pic related confirms it.
RSI is in good place too.

just wait for the rally as soon as volume picks up.

Attached: file.png (1556x941, 303K)

COPE

CRYPTO IS DEAD

Attached: 1509715359736s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

LOOK AT THE LAST THREE GREEN CANDLES. IT'S THE GOLDEN HAMMER THAT STARTED THE BULLRUN LAST YEAR

expect a candle at least as big as that initial red one, but green

bump

>Why do people stretch the charts in an uneven proportion?

Is it so that you can cope with the fact that crypto is dead?

it's not twitter that is the problem. it's altcoins. until people try to buy alts every time btc starts up and also convert their btc to alts btc will falter and fall dragging the thousands of shitcoins with it. rinse and repeat until alts are abandoned as a loss multiplier.

The fact that this same image has been shilled in countless threads for the past few days makes me believe that I should be doing the opposite