Tfw in 10-20 years the cryptocurrency marketcap will be 1000-3500x worth what it is now and if you pick the right...

>tfw in 10-20 years the cryptocurrency marketcap will be 1000-3500x worth what it is now and if you pick the right coin(s) you'll be a billionaire

Attached: 1534803022581.png (808x805, 612K)

>the cryptocurrency market cap will exceed the wealth of the entire planet

Attached: C14E69BB-0B96-410C-95F2-3C16BEFB29FA.jpg (240x229, 20K)

The greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing cryptards that their shitty coins will moon again one day.

Yeah cos there will be more of us.

I'm believe you fren

Attached: Screenshot_20181221-122044.png (720x1280, 142K)

Hey if you don't believe in the tech don't be fuckin mad when you become one of those "man i should've invested in " retards

This

no Link?

Are you seriously retarded?

I wouldnt say there is no money to be made, but when its actually goes parabolic again, its time to sell

Attached: 888888888.png (608x472, 38K)

>believing an actual scam artist
top kek

i dont care who he is, everything in pic related is true

"every generation needs a lesson i guess"

fear mongering bullshit that holds nothing because coinbase != crypto

Alol, you sell at a x5 and it makes a x100, how stupidi do you feel nigger? eh?
You still haven't understood that this isn't a game only based on IQ but especially on luck. Maybe someday you could see some project you consider shit tier at 300$ and then how stupid would you feel to have made only a x3 because your IQ told to sell, while the drug dealer nigger on the dark net went millionaire? Eh you stupid nogger? do you feel smart selling at x30% pump or swinging trading? Lol at you nigger, lol

> coinbase != crypto

it goes in both ways - cb is billiondollar valuation joke, profiting off dumb retail wanting to get rich quick. everyone describing them as the "google/facebook of crypto" is delusional. Tell me what they actually innovate. in 5yrs with dozens fulltime engeeners the only thing they came up was FIAT/crypto gateway. and a multi sig custody wallet solution ....

No direct point, word puke, the post.

Try again? (Y/N)

Are you schizo or something? Why do you attack someone on a anonymous internet board for a opinion? I CLEARLY said that there is possibly still money to be made. Its everything all hype and speculation tough. Therefor you should sell once it goes parabolic and everything becomes unsustainable exactly like Dec 2017. Your post dosent correspond to anything I said in

The problem is selling early and late.
If you sell too early you could miss out on the craziest gains ever seen by man
If you sell too late you could miss out on even more gains.

It's a paradox unless you "invest", and hold until you're satisfied with what your portfolio is worth.

Do what you want - I am sorry I cant serve with a 10 pages long paper describing the current state of Coinbase. Thats not my job I am not a crypto analyist.

I dont know, considering how confident your are about them, maybe put your mouth where you money is and buy Coinbase shares once they IPO, I guess??

I literally just said coinbase != crypto, are you a retard, NPC, or both?

Attached: 1541908840536.png (416x435, 67K)

(dub dubs)

Attached: 1545749972156.jpg (768x1024, 136K)

EZ Clap buy the dip

Attached: 1544848720732.jpg (666x666, 104K)

Its impossible to buy the exact bottom and sell the exact top. You just DCA during bear and then you sell off bit by bit leading to the top. There are enough indicators: MSM picking it up again, Uber driver talk about it, Celebrities making posts/endorse.... This is not rocket sciene

So then with this logic buying would be around this time and continue downwards if it decides to go downwards. Otherwise it could 2x tomorrow and you'd miss out

>Celebrities making posts/endorse....
Really? Right now?

Okay, sketch "Crypto" and not Coinbase for the next 5 and 10 years in 3 sentences for me then, please.

Are you a pajeet or non English speaking person?

>150 trillion
How tf is that not realistic.

What? Crypto is volatile, you know this. I can clearly make the statement that bitcoin now traded under $4000 is clearly more fairly valued than at $19k. If you are a longterm believer (which you obviously claim to be) what difference does it make to buy at $4K or $1200 for example. Thats the whole thing DCA boils down to. Youre leveling your buy in price to a median value because you have strong believe in it and you think that it goes up exponetionally sometimes in the future again.....

"fairly valued" is your short sighted opinion though. That's the problem, you aren't taking into account that there is a "real value" of this thing, and I don't think it's 4k.

DCAing is obviously the best strategy right now considering volatility all I'm saying is don't be surprised if we start seeing +1k moves per day again soon

You understood me enough, so answer the question.

Thanks for answering my question, pajeet.

Attached: 1545374062357.jpg (750x1093, 588K)

>buying tokens is equivalent to buying an equity interest in a company

Why do you think they implemented the InterPlanetary File System (IFPS)?

Nothing of what I said is short sighted. Because nobody can predict the future. Making assumptions of something that didnt even happened yet, is again speculation.

there is no current real value to it currently -> speculation.

I dont have time anymore but your whole argumentation is running in circles.

Saying a speculative asset is "fairly valued" is extremely short sighted lol.

This is not true, because even if celebrities and so on were talking about, retarded here still were holding.. people with 1 million and 300k all time high ar ereduced to poor men with 20k ... this gives you an idea of stupid can a human being became when greedy come into the game

Good lord, you just dont get it. Everthing is relative: Bitcoin at $19k clearly was overvalued and in speculative terms, because everyone got in it and tought he is going to be rich overnight. Now that the dust has settled, and the majority of speculators are gone. Any buy now in retrospect to the $19k top is a good buy IF YOU THINK it will go parabolic AGAIN. But at the same time you could be in the opinion to short it and that it turns out that BTC popped, but this time for good and it turns out to be a worthless fad.

I am not a pajeet.
You feel really smug, huh? This just shows that you yourself dont have a clue or opinion whatsoever. Just want to be edgy "refuting" me while you actually dont refute anything because you dont have a opinon. Just a larping troll.
That was it from me...

if it does this it means the dollar is worth nothing, who knows, it can happen, when boomers replace baby boomers, they like to fuck some shit up

Why does this guy talk like a liberal faggot, uses some retarded sophisticated speak, to make himself look more intelligent. Feminists also do that and jews of course. Ocasio Cortez bitch comes to mind.

>Good lord, you just dont get it. Everthing is relative: Bitcoin at $19k clearly was overvalued and in speculative terms, because everyone got in it and tought he is going to be rich overnight. Now that the dust has settled, and the majority of speculators are gone. Any buy now in retrospect to the $19k top is a good buy IF YOU THINK it will go parabolic AGAIN

why should it be parabolic again? BAKK?

Unironically I think that Link could catalize a second crypto bull run like Ethereum did back in the days (2017)

Katy Perry's finger nails was a very solid signal that went over my head entirely.

He does come off as a smug liberal faggot