Game over

game over.

mobile.twitter.com/jcho710/status/1077403279045193729

Attached: 20181227_145057.jpg (941x1121, 566K)

So you're telling me that Jonathan thinks that the market will go to 0? Even though there's collaborative partnerships that are focussed on adoption? You're telling me that, there's no speculative value left at all? And that these things will go to 0? Even though a coin like Ripple is 5+ years old and is releasing its products?

I don't believe the doomsayers, yes there are shitcoins like VET that should (and will?) go to 0. But there's still a lot of speculative value.

>ripple

You need to leave

Idgaf I'm a trader but you're retarded to think this is over. Yes there are gigantic shitcoins, the whole erc20 lot is a huge failure and should die off. But you're absolutely nuts to think this is over.

Jonathan might have a nice profitable short or long but that's no different from all the bulls that went long in 2017 and were shouting for huge prices. This is litterly the opposite. Just some fags that will remain profitable shorting for a good while as this bear market lasts and calling for 0

Jonathan is renkobro.

You saw it here first.

We only care about the price of LINK on this board OP, who cares what buttcoin does? Now stop shilling your twitter feed.

Mark my words, Bitcoin will go to 100k+ atleast, you have no fucking clue. Think its impossible, been hearing all your life its all to good to be true? Well fuck you cause it's going to happen.

Obviously a paid Jew comment.

FUCK OFF KIKE. You won't get my Bitcoins.

Attached: 1531457957440.jpg (750x541, 194K)

Yep, but he's wrong about recovery. It'll just be slow. 2019 will be the last heavy volatility year. 2020 we head toward adoption.

>a nobody from twitter predicts bitcoin price for the sextillionth time
DYOR faggots

volatility won't diminish trough adoption, it will be regulations that kill the market for traders. adoption is a speculative tool

The fuck does CT mean?

Attached: soi_baby.jpg (1242x1540, 295K)

crypta turding

This motherfucker is getting to me. I don't give a fuck about BTC though. Only LINK. If this shit happens, I'll just buy on the way down. Not risking my stack.

Oh sick what exchange is that on, low mcap?

Attached: big_chin_drooling_brainlet.png (408x450, 34K)

All but a small handful of crypto’s with real use cases will be destroyed. And that’s a good thing.

Better save your money to buy up what survives this next phase.

>I don't give a fuck about BTC though. Only LINK.
>I don't give a fuck about BTC though. Only PeerCoin.

Sounds like you’ve established a bias.

january was the last chance to make big money off crypto

if youre invested in shitcoins with 2019 forward you will lose everything

theres no more moon missions

>Ripple
go back to facebook. seriously.

>Comparing LINK to PeerCoin

Attached: 1543743132254.jpg (880x724, 75K)

almost identical community that doesn't understand the technology and overstates its importance though. i take it you weren't around when peercoin was the most innovative thing crypto had ever seen?

>Comparing LINK to PeerCoin

Attached: 1531738000548.jpg (653x475, 41K)

market will crash to 0 by january

only one coin backed by Satoshi will moon