Req destroyed my life

req destroyed my life

Attached: Request-Network.jpg (1920x1080, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ErikVoorhees/status/1076663761866436609
mobile.twitter.com/coindesk/status/1075950309061603334
wyoleg.gov/InterimCommittee/2018/S3-20181029LetterofSupport-PatrickByrneOverstock.comCEO.pdf
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
medium.com/@valueprop/flo-tzero-and-how-the-dlr-aims-to-disrupt-5bd34634f928
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hodl your shit fren.
Check back in a year or sell now..

req taught me a valuable lesson that wasn't very costly since it was a small part of my portfolio.

Same here, I put 35k into this shitcoin at 60 cents and bought the dip at 30 cents. kill me

>just hodl to lose another 50%
KEK

It is worthless now anyways bro.
Who bought over 10cents has nothing to lose anymore..

KEQ

You can cry as much as you want about it. This shit is in accumulation range and I'm filling my bags like hell. Already got a sick DCA. When REQ hits ATH again I'm going to be a wealthy man. And yes, it will reach ATH again for sure with all the bullish news coming out.

Based and bumperino. This is now a REQ loving thread.OP BTFO

Mozzarella rich

With one instant click of the mouse I purchased 20 bitcoins of this Flo token

It was in mid November and my purchase was completed for an average of 800 but caused a spike to 1000.

Every day I sleep with glee just knowing that in a few months the 20 btc of Flo I purchased will be worth an easy 150-200+ btc.

Some days I dream of it going to $100mm cap and my stack rising from 20 to 1000 btc. I slap myself back to reality and tell myself that making 250 btc on one trade is more than enough to buy curry for this entire forum for one full month.

mobile.twitter.com/ErikVoorhees/status/1076663761866436609

mobile.twitter.com/coindesk/status/1075950309061603334

Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne writes letter of support for using FLO in Wyoming
wyoleg.gov/InterimCommittee/2018/S3-20181029LetterofSupport-PatrickByrneOverstock.comCEO.pdf

New readers about Flo should check out the telegram with questions... enjoy mate.

But first they should STUDY these two articles:

medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

medium.com/@valueprop/flo-tzero-and-how-the-dlr-aims-to-disrupt-5bd34634f928

Attached: 9F289CB5-3D50-443E-9456-C6F6BDF0C3CF.png (750x1334, 3.48M)

>still hoping youre about to get rich in the middle of a bear market holding a late adopter's funding token

Hold. The price is gonna go up. Back to 20 cents soon.

If Req adopts the correct plans for v3 after they finish v2 and the market cap stays in this range or goes below, I will personally accumulate 5-10% of the marketcap.

I know what they should do, but they don't have the information yet to know what they should do. They will sometime in Q1. If they make the right decisions, then I will buy over time until the Req market is dry and it takes off, and I won't sell any of it until 750m+ marketcap, and not much or fast enough to cause slippage. Most will be held for the long haul because if they make the right decisions, I know they will succeed and the long term appreciation will be very high.

t. Sold 45% of my holdings in the 350m to 450m range marketcap and another 40% on the way down between 350m and 200m. Last 15% got absolutely justed.

Attached: IMG_2657.jpg (1012x1018, 141K)

Honestly man you should have dyor and saw the clear pump and dump run it had

why do you think THIS is the team that will accomplish anything?
decentralized payments will be a thing in the future but trusting in this team is laughable

This is beyond delusion.

It is dead user. Not just down 99% but dead. In a year it will be page 4 on cmc and have 1k vol.

>why do you think THIS is the team that will accomplish anything?
Based on my analysis of their v2 intermediate solution and their answers to my questions regarding the drawbacks of it and what is necessary for them in the future, I am open to the idea that they have gotten a more realistic grasp on how to reach a state of commercial use viability for the core modules.

Only if they make the correct decisions for v3 plans and show correct thinking for v3 plans in how they describe them, will I conclude that it is highly likely that they do have a solid grasp of how to move forward in a way that allows them to make a successful service. Until that, I am just open to the idea that they might accomplish something.

Nice LARP fantasy faggot.

thanks

Attached: 1510879519458.jpg (323x250, 14K)

I just bought 2.5k for the pump to 20cents.

Ok, what is it that you know about payment processing on the Ethereum blockchain that they don't? Where's your credibility?

Req more like REQt xD

I hold req... god help me.

Attached: everyday.jpg (600x484, 30K)

Just bought 70,000 more REQ with my last pay cheque.

Literally buying $70,000 future dollars for pennies.

Attached: 1523051228656.jpg (720x720, 29K)

OH NONONO

How does it feel?
Does it feel like... stealing?
Stealing at these levels?

You are not a man, until you have watched your life crumble, and then rebuilt it from nothing.

Attached: Screenshot_20181227-181601_Binance.jpg (1440x2560, 728K)

yeah, REQ is the most obvious casualty from this bear market. It's not coming back...it's fucking dead. Might as well throw your money away on ICX, VET or Ethermon ...

>req taught me a valuable lesson that wasn't very costly since it was a small part of my portfolio.
sorry but if you were low IQ enough to ever buy REQ, you will never be successful in life. It was an obvious scam from the very beginning.

>If Req adopts the correct plans for v3 after they finish v2
OK but how retarded are you to believe anything REQ team says? They're just scammers saying things to scam you. You're low IQ as fuck, kys

Based and, dare I say it? Redpilled.

Did you hold that all that from ICO?

Are you that guy that kills all req pumps, purely out of spite?

I swing traded from 30K REQ at ICO to this.

Only sold my initial investment, now's play money.

Nah, if I knew what I was doing I'd have 7 million by now. I'm just a little fish following the whales.

>req
>use their ico money for expensive mozzarella dinners
>link
>use their ico money to buy out the competition

Wonder which one is the scam?

Its a good risk. But 20 btc takes balls. Its a double risk - that tzero is successful and that they continue with flo and that flo increases because of it

Imagine 20xing your stack by swing trading, and still being down cause the coin has fallen so far

JUST

My swing trades suck, any tips for a fellow REQ marine?
How do you know what the MMs are up to?

You sir are a fucking moron. I am praying that you never manage to plant your seed in another mouth breather like yourself.

I'm an amateur. I trade on long timescales, no less than a day, I make maybe one trade a week.

I use the macd and stochastic strategy, only buying when extremely oversold (like 90%+, this is crypto). Bounce between obvious supports, again much easier on longer timescales.

This is made all the more easier when teams aid an almost rhythmic PND such as releasing a biweekly update, a lot of teams do this not just REQ. Coinbase for example with their bullshit Twitter announcements.

Pay attention REQ holders. We won't have any more insane rides like late 2017, but we will absolutely see new ATH's and a lot of coins and tokens will make people very rich. This is the beginning of a technological shift which will change the way all data is transacted, and we live in a data transaction heavy world. Placing the right bets in 2019 means in 5-10 years you will have made it without question. Those with strong hands will fare best, though it's equally as important that you pick the winners. Look for crypto with a use case, crypto with a future, crypto with current adoption, etc. (REQ, REQ, REQ) Don't worry about current price. Are big companies using and talking about it? It probably is a good bet, even if it lost 95% of its value this year. Guess what? The largest companies in the world lost 20-30% of their value in the last TWO WEEKS. You think they're done? No, their stocks will continue to soar far beyond where they're at now. Pick the right crypto in 2019 and HODL and you will be rich beyond what you ever imagined. Continue to ADHD your way through shitcoins and frequent trades and you'll miss the boat.

Screencap this and post it in 3 years I guarantee I'll look like a fucking prophet. Good luck & Godspeed.

Attached: 0ad.png (600x682, 365K)