I missed 2017. What's the next ponzi scheme could you recommend me?

I missed 2017. What's the next ponzi scheme could you recommend me?

Attached: 1540490421685.jpg (2250x3000, 740K)

Cannabis stocks

Beanie Babies

popped and popped, next pls

Attached: C9FA7B54-D7EA-4812-803B-512C8FE4D9D5.jpg (700x189, 26K)

crypto mid 2019

Tuna farming? Sushi prices are gonna go up as we fish the oceans into extinction, good tuna will be gold

there is no next ponzi retard. If you missed crypto you'll never get rich easily. give up

That's it i'm getting an Asian wife. I need that gook pussy.

>What's the next ponzi scheme could you recommend me?

Have a shit ton of kids. Social security is gonna collapse and the childless incels well be starving in the streets.. Your only hope is having 5+ kids and hoping one doesn't die in the coinwars - then maybe you will be able to live in the basement of his hovel and give yourself as food to your grandchildren if/when the great winter comes

Life

Hoping this is the case.

Funnily enough, while not going up in fiat value, getting in the ground floor of Powh3d has helped to increase in Ether stack. Not sure if worth getting in now, but just riding it out.

Bitcoin and when the next bubble burst after 50k I recommend Bitcoin again and again

Rare pokemon trading

You see all the shit everywhere in the background? That's a clean Asian women. The no waste ethos makes em all chronic hoarders

>pussy
user I...

Why does she have a deep fryer in her bedroom?

Seriously look. Choker. Man hips. Man shoulders. Hair used to hide man face. Do you think that's a woman?

Any woman who has a messy room is a train wreck. That would be a problem if this was a woman, but look at those hands and shoulders. That's a man baby.

I don't know what's real anymore user.

Anyone smart enough to Google will find out this is a girl, stop larping.

That's a man, baby.

JUST LEARN TO DAY TRADE!!!!!!

YOU CAN DO IT I PROMISE

NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE

Attached: a46d6b3c8230b99c8ee2ab7a59512a85815cb8a8.jpg (540x960, 35K)

coss

Attached: 1515274890053.jpg (1280x904, 279K)

Why did this guy grow boobs?

cricket farms. There's a thread on the front page right now about it.

how to day trade with zero risk?

how to night trade with maximum risk?

Bile farming

The hips give it away