Move to California for work

>move to California for work
>have an almost 2 year old Toyota I bought in my old state, bought for $23k
>am required to get the car titled in CA and in order to do so I have to pay sales tax even though I already bought the fucking car 2 years ago
>CA sales tax is 7.5%
>I owe $1725 just for moving across state lines with my car on top of all the other BS fees to get it registered and inspected

FUCK CALIFORNIA!!!!

Attached: 58772765-8711-4DE8-B525-55C7CE11DEE7.jpg (495x362, 30K)

Thats why its called The Peoples Republic of Commiefornia

Better pay up, so you can work, to pay up, so you work more, to pay up

pay your fair share user
youre not a communist are you
those roads dont pay for themselves

Nobody likes California, not even us Californians. It's a rogue tyrannical state and its legislature should be publically hung.

nice weather tho

californian here, can confirm I want to kms

Cars are huge money pits. From cops giving out multi hundred dollar speeding tickets, car insurance, tax, repairs, etc there’s a million other hidden costs to fuck you over. The face value of the car is only a fraction of what you’ll pay over its lifespan. I learned my lesson a while back to not own a car if you can help it, and if you absolutely need one buy a cheap used Japanese with around 100k miles on it to get the best bang for your buck.

This. If you can bike to work, holy shit the savings are spectacular.

Nice larp no way that's true

just watch out for the normies who will try to preach to you about how great having a car is, because holy shit they will not shut up about their cars. I can certainly appreciate those who are interested in cars but I do not understand people who waste thousands on cars alone and think having a car makes them feel more free than those who don't have a car (their words).

you would have to do this with other states too retard. but still fuck california.

>he doesn’t know

this lmao

literally working so you can go to work

>have an almost 2 year old Toyota I bought in my old state, bought for $23k
I thought you only have to pay back-taxes on vehicles that are less than a year old? I went through a similar ordeal buying a car in Texas and moving to California back then. I was pretty upset but you gotta give to Caesar what is Caesar's

Attached: 1517007756418.jpg (2875x2584, 972K)

Attached: the-death-of-julius-caesar-c-l-doughty-530x317.jpg (530x317, 65K)

Guys, I was born and raised in Sacramento. 24 y/o. Part time worker part time student barely fucking making it.
For this reason, I'm sympathise greatly with white South Africans. I'm a capitalist, gun toting, land owner.
I want to get the fuck out of here and start roots in another state. My parents were the first of my family to move to this hellhole in the 70s and have since cut contact with extended family.
I fucking hate it here. Where can I go?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 95K)

In terms of freedom you can't beat a motorcycle. But even riding a bicycle gives me more of a free feeling than driving. When I ride my bike, I'll stop, look around, hike around in the woods a little bit, visit some shops, pick some flowers, talk to strangers etc. When I drive, it's right to the destination and right back home, not noticing anything around me.

are you white or a beaner mutt

Connecticut is decent, almost 0 niggers in sight, if you can avoid city centers.

You're surrounded by cool states my dude. Try any of them except California. I recommend Utah

NO, I was thinking of going to Utah don't you all get the same idea

I ride a bicycle to work and holy shit, I actually MAKE MONEY off of my travel expense compensation now. I've also lost weight. Fuck cars, can't drive 'em in a commie nation.

We're both early adopters breh. Utah is going to the fucking moon, especially once Colorado starts dumping.

Texas

Edgy

I’m afraid of getting hit by a car. Takes balls to bike on the road

do the needful and pay up

Aren't mormons kinda weird though? Don't get me wrong, I like being surrounded by chaste white people. But mormons sort of freak me out

Mormons are the best. Their religion is nuts, but they are the nicest humblest people ever.

better pay up wagie. spics and niggers need the gibs.

California needs to support millions of illegals, you need to contribute to that if you want to live in California.

Attached: democratstime.jpg (720x960, 107K)

wait until you have to pay smog

I'm trying so hard to get to CA bro, tell me, it gets better. I was fired about 2 years ago from a software engineer and development company that did security and CCTV stuff for local governments, schools, etc.

All of my coworkers in our software company laughed at me when I said I was voting for bernie. So it exposed a lot of issues with our team, and made the office kind of divisive. It was a really small business, like people who didn't install or design stuff were sales and secretaries.

So the software devs asked if I had a girlfriend and kept asking if she was a real person too and if she was "retarded" for wanting to support Her (Hilary, they kept calling her Her) too. I said she was too. So they called me Clinton 2x2 for about a week until I was fired. Which was odd because I initially liked bernbro.

I didn't meet the company culture apparently (obviously) and since my state is right to work, they didn't really even need a reason, they just fired me. So I got really burnt out. My gf left, and I had to get a temp job at a local bookstore. So I want to move to Palo Alto or something to work in the industry with like minded folks.

/ thread

You pay a luxury tax to live there.

And the older I get the more I understand, they need to keep people out because the population is getting out of hand.

Don't want taxes? Move to the middle of nowhere in Nebraska or Oklahoma. You'll pay fucking nothing in tax.

Somalia

>move to California
Why would you do this? People are leaving the state en masse. It's going to get hit with the same Pension Bomb that went off in Illinois.

Lmao

Palo Alto is literally the worst city in the world, I lived there for 3 years and it was an expensive dystopian shithole.

That's not helpful. I lost my moving budget in crypto last year. So I'm still trying to get there

Not everyone lives in the downtown area of a capital dude. I live in a very hilly and spread out region. If I were to bike to work, I would literally climb mountains for 2 hours.

Even in the midlands all jobs require 2 years experience. Just do a couple of years in CA and flee.

move closer to work faggot

Yeah just cut the tops off of mountains and build there.

no one wants to move to Minnesota

the neetbux don't grow in trees you know

Attached: 1545948534472.png (1250x4000, 122K)

7.5%

lmao nigger, in my country we need to pay a 200% tax for a new vehicle

Attached: 123qwrqwrqw1231312312.png (1151x665, 149K)

Is that why you are so "happy"? Because you enjoy hell-tier taxation?

Serves you right for voting for a literal communist lampshade.

because we know our taxes are used to fund shitskins

desu, i have no idea why denmark was labeled the happiest country in the world, i dont think it has that title anymore either, i dont care its dumb af anyway

also the 200% was AFTER the government lowered it, before that it was a status symbol to own a brand new car lmao

Dang dude, that's rough. Your public transportation is probably pretty good though right?

Niqqa is the same bullshit in Massachusetts. And you pay excise tax every fucking year. Motherfucker every fucking year

public transport covers pretty much every part of the country, but i wouldn't call it cheap, just reasonable i guess

you can still buy a used car for cheap, no sales tax on that, only a small yearly tax thats dependent on how environment friendly your car is etc.

and no, you cant just buy a car from germany and move it here

Been driving for 20 years and never got a speeding ticket. Don’t be a retard

Then why do you cunts go to other states and vote in the same rogue tyrannical laws and politicians that deserve to be publically hung if you hate it so bad?

Fugg. Well it could be worse, right? Good luck Dane-user

tru

*sip*

Thats what you get for moving to California

Except Somalians

I can't imagine living in California. literal tent cities and shanty houses. America is truly a 3rd world country

Sell the car to a friend for a dollar and then have them sell it too you for 2 dolllars. Pay your 15 cents of tax.....

this. fucking parasites.

Wont work they keep tabs on what vehicles are worth and will charge you a base rate not to mention you might be guilty of a felony then.

The solution is fuck California and pray for all democrats to suffer miserably

No it isn't, unless you live in northern California, the only good california.
>Anything 100 miles north of San franshitsco

I'm so glad all you beaner mutts are suffering there in California

>live in CA
>Have to pay $800 per year to create LLC
> Many states LLC creation is free

liberals hate startups and small buisness

My company sells research lab equipment to hospitals and universities all across the US. California is one of the only states that makes government purchasers pay sales tax. It's common for these organizations to pay tens of thousands of dollars of taxpayers' money JUST in sales taxes to the State. It's like they do everything possible to de-insensitive this kind of work.

>I can live in Humboldt County and grow weed guys! Barely any jobs but hey the country is slowly growing!

Fuck off.

Lol fucking retard

All the illegals aren't paying ;)

Thanks for being a good white object for non-whites to rent seek from

yup this. we really need to fix our property taxes to get rid off all these inane fees

Find the receipt from where you already paid it and you won't have to pay again.

whats the point in making it impossible to buy a new car? also ive never hear of a tax thats more expensive than whats being bought, let alone twice as much

I’m actually curious as to why you needed to pay sales tax on the vehicle? Usually people just need to get the vehicle verified by the DMV of the vehicle is titled in another state. This is a first and I’m afraid you may be just larping on here.

so wait, do the illegals have your jobs, or are they using taxdollars because they don't have jobs?
which is it

>Part time worker part time student barely fucking making it.
>I'm a capitalist, gun toting, land owner.
Hmmmmmmmm

Attached: questionable3423.png (244x295, 101K)

Next time, tell them you don't discuss politics at work.

I hear Oregon is pretty chill move there instead?

Fucking troll.

" California allows you to register your car using an out-of-state title, but you may request that the state re-title the vehicle in California if you prefer."

Also, who the fuck cares, just don't get residency in Cali.

Fucking shill op.

OP btfo. He's probably just some butthurt flyoverfag.

illegal mexicans are a net loss in tax dollars once what taxes they do pay are weighed against benefits claimed and cost of dealing with all the crime they commit.

but they are taking a lot of jobs in construction, gardening, and meat processing by undercutting legal workers and or working under the table without uncle sam getting a cut.

so yes they are stealing jobs by working very cheaply if uncle sams getting tax from them at all and they are stealing tax dollars by claiming welfare benefits greater than the taxes they pay, like how Walmart employees are paid low enough to qualify for welfare.

hes right. Huntington park is 99% mexican by population. 50% reported to be illegal. all neighboring cities are no different in demographics in LA

Attached: asdf.jpg (835x318, 20K)

you think your vote counts with these odds?

Attached: 1511320682716.png (619x427, 339K)

I live in california, its HELL
Leave as soon as you get the chance, This is literal hell. Nothing but mexican gangs and the ghost of old hollywood

This. If you live in cali you should leave. Especially if you own a home in the SF. Please sell your home to a white man in between the ages of 20-25 and in possession of a finance degree at around 35% below the market price. That would be ideal for you.

both you retarded nigger

based and oldtoyotapilled

Car is great, if it's like a 6 cyl and up with some turbos maybe. Also if you don't work and want to travel around, enjoy scenery, stop where ever you want. Bike(motor) is better for enjoying the scenery obviously, but have to deal with rain, cold, heat.

But lol at using your car to slave away every day and to run errands.