Opened my Coinbase app to find that I had been strangely signed out and was given some error about it...

Opened my Coinbase app to find that I had been strangely signed out and was given some error about it. Signed back in and now have pic related.
Did something happen to Coinbase? Where's my money gone? Did this happen to anyone else?

Attached: Screenshot_20181228-163851.png (1080x1920, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/12/28/us/nuclear-launch-defcon-1/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nuclear launch on the East Coast, Discloure, etc. Open your newspaper, power and internet is down. Your funds are gone, but we have bigger problems idiot

Also it's been who knows how many months and these fuckers still haven't added support for withdrawing money in Australia, are they a complete scam?

Nuclear Launch Detected

Attached: ghost.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

I don't live in America

Bump, what the fuck is going on with Coinbase, was there really a nuclear launch?

checked

also- WTF esplan

bump

Yes, grab food. News halted and internet outages hitting. Hard time ahead.

Post source please

cnn.com/2018/12/28/us/nuclear-launch-defcon-1/index.html

Is this a LARP?

Attached: Screenshot_20181228-174618.png (1080x1920, 109K)

>internet outages hitting
>power and internet is down

must be technical difficulties

I live in Australia, none of this shit is happening to me.

Holy hell, I'm hearing shit it going ape shit on the eastern sea board

Is there really not a single news article about this shit? How am I supposed to tell others about this?

Bump, what the fuck is happening? I'm not getting any answers

>a nuke in america doesn't affect me because i'm australian
OP are you unironically autistic? it's the start of world war 3 you mong. i'm a frog and people are raiding the stores for food already

You misunderstood what I said, I know this affects me but I'm not seeing any of this happening right now - show me proof right here and now that a nuke went off so I know if this is a fucking LARP or not.

its real check CNN

Can we get back on topic - where have my Bitcoins gone? What the fuck happened to my money?