Why do republicans do this?

>every republican president for the last 100 years: ME BIG BOY NE SAVE THE ECONOMY
>economists: this is a terrible idea please don't
>every republican president for the last 100 years: ME NO CARE YOU'LL SEE
>economy crashes
>every republican president for the last 100 years: IT NOT ME FAULT IT'S THE DEMOCRATS/FED/JEWS/NIGGERS

Attached: 1545498264795.png (450x375, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=FIh3SgIAP80
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why do retards do retarded things
gee user thats a good question idk

Attached: 1545880769837.jpg (613x531, 48K)

Sorry youre still mad that Trump is pres lol

sorry you will be even poorer now lol

Because they are fascists. End of story.

"Oh but I'm not a Nazi" they say while transhaming and insulting PoC in the same sentence.

Fuck all of them.

>Drumpfnigger tries to dodge the issue of their extreme economic incompetence with "humour"

Attached: 1520561758651.jpg (588x823, 146K)

This. Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11. But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn

You think I'm joking? You think you can actually write that fucking slur??

We are not on the same side. Fuck off to POL. Now.

fascism is good for the stock market. jews in power is bad for the stock market

Attached: Germany CDAX Index.png (600x433, 144K)

ok sirs here is the crypto brown pill. there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. Creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. Bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters, wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things the vishnu need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything
Creg stumbled into creating the vishnu after he stepped in poo in mumbai in 2008 and started working with his Poolip super coompeter, running simulations of poo-in-the-loo on turmeric-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the vishnu by making the successful streets get poo'd on, letting the rest run off into the indian ocean. The vishnu needs bigger and bigger cows for more and more poos.
BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip by the way). They started by limiting the poo-size and removing critical curry codes the vishnu uses in its punjabi language. Segshit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Poolip on BSV chain (Poolip uses anal transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Creg is so intent to make unbounded poos, restore the original curry codes, and lock down the poo-poo-protocol.

Attached: 15385088027341.jpg (890x480, 76K)

priase vishnu

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=FIh3SgIAP80

Why you got so hurt?
Cheer up champ.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I want nu/biz/ to leave.

OK listen here punk, I am the most qualify person on this board to have an opinion. I have you know I graduated from Yale.

please be bait

Why are we suddenly being invaded by commies/sjws/niggers?

because the opposite must exist to balance the retards from the other side.

Go back to pol, incel

This looks exactly like something a beta working for buzzfeed would write.

At what point, God damn it, are the people who voted for him finally going to be held morally responsible for choosing him? When we ask them, "What the hell were you thinking?", when, at long last, will it finally be impossible for them to do or say anything in response except apologize?

Just admit it. You got tricked.

We won't make you look us in the eye.

We won't hysterically laugh at, what is without any shred of doubt, the embarrassment-induced redness in your face.

We just need you to say it: "I got tricked because I have a weak mind."

Admit it already, and just get it over with. Say it out loud: "I was weak minded and got tricked."

Just fucking admit it, already!

Jesus Christ that reeked of autism

Thought police pls go

alright alright, I admit it. I let the media gaslight me for too long by calling me a racist for having doubts. the birthers WERE right, and Obama WAS born in Kenya. that is why they never released his college transcripts, and that is why the White House uploaded a demonstrably digital fake document purporting to be his birth certificate.

People like you are the ones that need to be shot ASAP in case shtf. Just so you know...:) (because you are literal working robots and can be build up or overtaken by some muzzie aka your mind is something depressingly pointless and is nothing but an archive of mainstream media outlets. Consider killing yourself if you havent already.)

LMAO THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS TALKING ABOUT "GOOD" OPINIONS BUAHAHAHAHA!!!
Shoutouts go out to Mao, Stalin, Lenin and Marx for crafting your poor soul.

I AM ANGRY
I HAVE BIG HEAD
THE CARTOONIST SPEAKS RATIONALLY AND DEMONSTRATE HIS POINT WITH ELOQUENCE

Wow you’re a massive faggot

Said by the Yale LARPer.

Attached: 1517269869506.gif (840x484, 86K)

this graph goes back 30 presidents total? what the fuck does republican even mean over that long of a time scale?

Nice fucking units.

Probably the gayest pasta I ever read

Go back to tumblr you oversensitive niggerbitch

>what the hell were we thinking

Fuck you is what. Fuck pc rats. Fuck smug media pundits. Fuck leftist anti-culture. It was, is and will be 'fuck you'.

Commie here. Fuck nogs and SJWs. Don't group us together faggots i just want to shoot some capitalists