Imagine going back in time and buying antshares before the run up to 200 dollarinos. This is your second chance

Imagine going back in time and buying antshares before the run up to 200 dollarinos. This is your second chance.

Attached: Screenshot_20181228-153152.jpg (1080x2240, 450K)

>imagine buying into a chink scam

25% NEO

chicks scam coins are the ones that moon the most

Will I make it with 200 NEO and 1000 GAS?

It's not a bad buy but ADA is a safer, better return. Also NEO has zero marketing. It's literally relying on fans to pump it.

sure, they moon....but then they die. this isn't going back to $200. VET isn't going back to $10. ICX isn't going back either.....the big 2017 chink scam coins are dead now.

trx mooned couple times even though it is an obvious scam, chinks are retards and will buy as long it's "their" scamcoin

>imagine not buying NEO at $0.02

Attached: logo-01.png (1997x1997, 45K)

Talk to me when it's on a real man's exchange soiboy

So you can buy it at $0.25 after a 10x? You dumb fucker.

This has been stuck in shit exchange limbo through out the entire 2018, why is that going to change any time soon?

underrated

this fucking scam still in the top20 with a $500MM market cap "valuation"
god i hate this coin so much
to think i could have been a 8 figures millionaire if i only bought antshares with all the mongs
doing fundamental research in 2017 was throwing money into a fire. the real research was in parsing brainlet sentiment accurately

Idiot. Both ICX and Vet will come back

There are rumour of a ERC20 token swap, since many exchanges won't want to list NEP5 tokens anymore. Also, mainnet comes Q2 2019.
All I'm saying is 10k tokens are pretty cheap.

>the real research was in parsing brainlet sentiment accurately
THIS

You

Attached: 58C8FC96-FC81-4E3D-83FD-B23C5987674C.jpg (361x408, 19K)

HBP will have Neo likes gains in next bull run. load up boys

ICX is done for, VET probably will come back

ADA is garbage. no partnerships. market target is poor africans.

NEO will never hit it's ATH again. Almost no altcoin will.
>Centralized chink database worth billions of $.

And there is only 1 white guy in Africa trying to start the partnerships.

so put your money into them. have fun getting left behind when crypto starts mooning again though. new coins that aren't weighed down by thousands of bagholders are what you want to be in.

400 NEO and accumulating. I am gonna make it...

VET has less than 1% the user activity as NEO of course its dead

stop trying to scam the anons.. neo is going to 0