Lmao wtf is this

Lmao wtf is this

Attached: Screenshot_20181228-105829_TabTrader.jpg (1440x2960, 609K)

green means go.

this is the golden one

Stoploss galore

Inverse head and shoulders came about, on our way to 5k no joke

Attached: Inverse head and shoulders.png (1514x881, 565K)

It's a reminder that a select few actually dictate the price. You're just along for the ride.

BUY BUY BUY

Pump that saves crypto
It needs to be above 4150 for new years to save the long term uptrend

BEARNIGGERS BTFO.

Attached: 32C6DFE2-F919-4506-8F61-C0D0E45D1B5C.jpg (800x445, 114K)

Totally natural spike

Natural growth, bullish as fuck

Barting is back.

Elastic jump elastic dump piece of shit

Whales are gonna shake down some more of these gullible idiots. They deserve to get pumped and dumped.

Anyone else glad that the bear market is over largely thanks to institutional investors buying in? That's why we see spikes like this, they have so much money that whenever they place a buy it moves the markets. Dumb whales are still dumping but they will regret it soon.

This is why I never trade with leverage. Actually never trade at all. Just keep my coins in my offline wallet. Good luck stealing them bitmex black man.

(((Institutional investors))) will turn crypto to shit.
>let’s make crypto EVEN BETTER with KYC and AML

We bull now

If growth is not organic it will never be sustained

This only delays the next true bull run

Check'd

I don't know how anyone who uses bit extra can sleep at night. The exchange trades against you. Some whale can pump and dump the price 10%. Why bother.

I missed it but yesterday I would have shorted so I'm glad I didn't do anything.

This is why I'm glad I'm out but a bit of FOMO for not buying at the dip.

Still, there was literally no indication to foresee this. Someone is manipulating the price and making money on this is pure luck.

t. hodler

I just daytrade and go to sleep completely at peace with no trades open.

This market has been manipulated all these years. You just gotta think like whales if u want to make money by trading. 100% long term bullish but we could also drop under 3k in January and that's where i go all in.

TA user was right all along.

this market is so predictable which makes it easy to make money. Now that it pumped its going to dump within next few days. Sell now and buy back later.

it will pump for another 10-15% and then dump for 20%

Imagine buying right after that jump.

The trade volume after reaching local maximum was quite large still. So that means the many people who were on the buy side of the trade hate themselves right now.