Where are you from guys?

Spaniard here

Attached: med_1473902808_image[1].jpg (640x480, 60K)

ola senhor espanhol muito prazer

Attached: feels_bacalhau.png (680x510, 472K)

Polack here

India

Attached: 1532627827977.png (689x795, 67K)

Denmark.

Russland

Swissfag checkin in

Wow there is more diversity than I expected, I though most people here were americans or indians kek

Based.

Kansas City

Brazilian

Most people are Americans, but they likely won't bother to respond since they knew they are the majority anyway.

Bongland

pic related. plz rescue me frens

Attached: trueflag.jpg (600x335, 130K)

france

any fellow frenchie who made it?

I'm from a land called Massachusetts

Panama

What not everyone here is from around Philly? Wtf

argentinian

Attached: 7823457.png (680x488, 758K)

I am Brazilian but soon-to-be French. How do you plan to cash out? Are you gonna pay the ~40% tax on crypto?

Also have you ever declared your plus-values? Or put anything crypto related in case 8UU of form 2042?

Uruguay

Israel

Attached: finland-ftw_o_360027.jpg (600x738, 111K)

France

Bulgarian.
Blessed to live in a tax haven, but these things don't last.
Gotta make plans to move to Georgia or sth

Flanders, Belgium.

Attached: 58B81372-F977-4771-BB79-EC74E49FBB22.jpg (620x413, 29K)

>Spaniard
>not white
you're not allowed in the ethnostate faggot

Attached: deez.png (1400x933, 764K)

This isn't Jow Forums, hang yourself

Finland

I'm a fucking leaf.

You cash out in another EU country with low taxes. Best countries for that are Denmark, Germany, Netherlands and Portugal.

rusha b manito

Attached: 8742834{.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Colombian user here.

Bong

Attached: 1530115321394.png (442x494, 189K)

Cunt

Chicago aka Chiraq aka Chicongo

Anglo Republic of Texas citizen

Attached: 1542205914878m.jpg (768x1024, 52K)

España

Qué hay hamijos

No u

Wow, never thought there were so many spaniardfags here, another one to the list here.

That's a bit more to the left Joao, but nice Pastéis de bacalhau over there

Texas

Minnesota

sup chicago bro, logan square here

Norway. Land of vikings

Germany

Aqui otro español.
La necesidad que emana de vivir en nuestro pais agudiza el ingenio.

North Texas

Koreabro here. Asia bros of biz show yourselves

Attached: 1539964176698.jpg (1200x600, 234K)

California

I lived in Jeju for about a year, comfy place except for the Chinese tourist mobs

Good taste user. Their seafood is preddy gud imo

Considering the shitstorm is coming over us we will reach Warren Buffet lvl's pretty soon

Attached: 1540064240999.jpg (207x212, 14K)

German here

Umuahia, Nigeria. How una dey?

The Netherlands, or for you dumbfucks, Amsterdam.

Croatia boi

Ireland. Hoping to move to Portugal after I make it to avoid 40%+ capital gains tax, but Ireland has a 3 year ordinary residence rule so I'll need legal/advice before I do so. When link hits $8 I'll start looking into it with a lawyer.

all clay is Jow Forums clay

Northern kentucky.

Norway. Land of cucks*

Huh, what a coincidence. Im a brazillian-french dual citizen living in burger land.

Venezuela here! Met a cool guy from Spain recently. Maybe it is you, if Holochain means what it means kek

Attached: 1545909944810.png (1006x574, 234K)

Turkish and a stinky linkie

South Auckland fag here. Where my Kiwichads and aussiebros at?

Venezuela I live on $5 a week

South Africa

How cheap are the hookers there? Tempted to fly over with a couple grand for a few weeks

Here I am, from Dutchland!

not a poster here, more of a lurker, crossposter from other board,
Uganda.

you are more likely to get your head cut off then getting sucky sucky

Yeah feels so good, its a shame that vox is rising up, this may slow the blowup.

Also another spaniard here lol, looks like boomerinverforo its a total meme.

What are you guys doing? 4 dropshipping sites dumping on burguers, plus daytrading here, feels so good to be a spaineet.

I'm from NYC. Visiting Philly this weekend.

Denmark.

Attached: 1543369604926.jpg (1365x2048, 152K)

Czech rep

Your good neighbor, A Moro from Morocco ...

Ireland is 33% tax on crypto cash outs

Du u nou da wae?

Attached: descarga (2).jpg (259x194, 6K)

Got some monies trading cryptos, also working on whatever shity job I find and looking for a decent master at the moment

Don't do this. DO NOT DO THIS!

do not make the same mistake as I did and fall for this meme.

it seems easy and nice in your head, but believe me every single thing that can go wrong will go wrong. Sure maybe you can get a little more money but at what cost? This year has been the most miserable year of my life. I have spent thousands on all kinds of arrangements, lawyers fees and all kinds of other shit, and now I am alone and can't return home. It has truly broken me. It is the thing I regret the most in my life. If you have any life at all, any friends, family or gf in your home country, you will regret it too.

ITT indians larping

bongistan (until i make it)

Attached: 5499ae16db48763711a4331b5bbe4e0e1a391165c45e11742f54e758a0cc88dc.jpg (420x420, 40K)

You just open a bank account in a country with low taxes and cash out there. There's no need to move to that country at all. Although I'm not sure if you need to have a residence in that country as well to open the account. I checked for Netherlands and you don't afaik. I don't care because no friends nor gf, also don't want to stay in this current country anymore. Portugal is actually my native country so might move back or move to Netherlands

>You just open a bank account in a country with low taxes and cash out there. There's no need to move to that country at all.
I'm not sure why you are trying to tell me how you think things are when I have just spent literally the whole year doing this shit. I have wasted hundreds of hours, tens of thousands of dollars, and have actual real-life experience in this exact matter. I have over 10 bank accounts, in 7 different countries. None of that matters, the only thing that matters is where you actually live.

> I don't care because no friends nor gf, also don't want to stay in this current country anymore
> Portugal is actually my native country so might move back
You have a different situation then, but for that Irish guy especially, do not fucking do it man. That 3-year rule will fuck you in the ass

Super nice cunt fren.
I am from Romania and visit your cunt once every 3-4 months.
Pros: landscape, Burgas, Veliko T., Velingrad, Sandanski, Bansko, Sofia, highways, everybody knows english or/german, BEAUTIFUL thots.. cheap prices
Cons: the overall feeling of poor cunt, while driving through, maybe.
God I love your cunt.
Feel so fucking good when everybody makes promotions, give free stuff (not poor) and tries to tell a word or two in romanian when they find out I am from Ro..

Forgot pic.
Hot thermal water from Banya/Bansko

Attached: IMG_20181002_194516.jpg (4640x3480, 2.09M)

Crypto+master+nurse job+trying to sneak myself into barcelona's metro as a machinist.
Pray for me senpais.

USA USA USA

Commiefornian

Attached: google-maps-california-california-election-resultscounty-map-regarding-california-electoral-map-by-c (920x871, 109K)

Кaкъв ти e и-мeйлa, фpeн?

What happened?

Slovakia

Rusfag here

kek. Why are finboys so obsessed with russia-finland war ? is that the only war you ever had ? literally who gives a shit.
Now let me in your country so I could leech of your gobernment gibs.

Attached: 1493404619777.jpg (550x412, 63K)

I cant believe none of us have posted here yet, maybe cos its 9am saturday morning when this thread was formed and everybody is still asleep, melb here

Attached: ausscunt.png (355x159, 3K)

Budapest, Hungary. Supercomfy

Attached: Grand_European_Tour (1).jpg (702x468, 68K)

french reporting

Norweenie here

Attached: 8f692bf05c629e7ef8b96310c90296283b14f517.jpg (878x1000, 95K)

Macri Cat

Boys. Brisfag here.