/smg/ - Stock Moooooket General

this era of volatility shall be remembered as the........Golden Milk Run......!

>I'm new to the stock market, what stocks should I buy?
Before you buy anything, make a brokerage account and read investopedia articles and/or the books in the OP list. If you don't have a broker, you can't buy stocks, and if you blindly buy things without understanding how the stock market works or doing any research on the individual stocks you're buying, you will lose money and it will be entirely your fault.

List of popular brokers:
pastebin.com/mrSchZPg

List of basic stock market terminology for newfags:
pastebin.com/VtnpN5iJ

Real-time market news:
thefly.com/index.php

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

Free in depth technical analysis charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Data:
pastebin.com/y9PRQLR3

Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Basic rundown on options:
pastebin.com/vWhvyuCd

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

last thread out to pasture:

Attached: 50d8236bbf040c6c9a729216cfa84d61.jpg (640x881, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MPZ99hvGqY
webmd.com/lupus/features/lupus-pregnancy-pregnant#1
youtube.com/watch?v=KbCk1XNfTs4
youtube.com/watch?v=QmP4DJO6IzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bull Ran

Attached: x10.png (191x215, 49K)

COWS OF DOW

Attached: AnimuCowgirl.jpg (450x449, 135K)

>right at the 300 reply mark

id complain more, but you have mellowed out the blogging lately

and its better than a turbofaggot (pendulum) OP thread

plus Thicc cuties are best cuties

Attached: caesars hand will reach you even in the safety of new vegas.png (720x599, 375K)

>implying that's thicc

get better taste

Attached: 1536673338582.jpg (707x1000, 322K)

Since it's the weekend soon all thread topic will be about is annoying crypto and tripfags yelling at each other.

See you faggots at monday.

What bank stocks are you buying before the market sells off bonds again? (besides bac)
For me its COF

Attached: y7.gif (500x600, 950K)

Stop being a faggot and get an actual personality.

Buy SHLD, RAD, and JCP. All wonderful buys and definitely not some shitshow

thicker that the qt's that you never actually post
and RKG never posts athletic cuties anyways

also
>reported

basically, nice double dubs btw

Attached: puking watermelon.gif (440x264, 1.47M)

imagine being this much of a faggot

I'm thinking about maybe doing that but I don't like the banks' charts so much. Maybe on Monday morning I'll see what the word is on the indices and maybe maybe. RBC up here in the hat did complete a long term double bottom a couple days ago. That might be something.

Also moo.

Attached: Animoo.jpg (942x1200, 171K)

making thread 15 posts "early" *rolls eyes* am me price for MS painting /smg/ into anime images

its quite the burden @_@

this am really gross and thats comming from just touched girl parts to maggot corpse

good move, l8ter g8ter

Attached: 65710aa4aa61a3db75110ca064d089e9.jpg (900x1200, 282K)

Here's the RBC chart. It's a kinda maybe I dunno let's see some better consistent buy volume type situation. I'd like to see it break above the short term falling trend at $95.50.

Attached: RY1.jpg (1823x941, 567K)

Monday is open but Tuesday is closed, correct?

Market will be closed forever after I'm done with it.

Attached: 1545705546034.jpg (800x568, 110K)

Yup, trading is open New Year's Eve but closed New Year's day
It's to fuel extra coke and Champaign

Yes.

pic related

Attached: BearSpray.png (851x315, 62K)

This Bank looks Dank
however it probably wont bounce as high as american banks assuming the treasuries get sold

>however it probably wont bounce as high as american banks assuming the treasuries get sold

True. When considering US stocks I have to factor in the forex situation. If the upside isn't amazing it generally isn't worth it for me to buy it. I could open a US account to avoid that but I haven't found it to be necessary as yet.

me had christmas promise only 1 beer day for one week, already relapsed badly. cant take winters anymore as you age

youtube.com/watch?v=3MPZ99hvGqY

Attached: 1387900219671_chloes-infectious-laugh.gif (312x290, 3.39M)

Attached: 1545842294425.gif (393x324, 3.71M)

How do I make Soviet Union fascist in HoIIV?

By doing nothing.

PLEASE STOP BUYING
I JUST WENT ALL IN ON PUTS ON THE 24TH

Attached: 1543724427922.jpg (1440x1416, 66K)

Are you 50+ rkg ?
Won't tell anyone.

cash positions are great nao, prepared for further drawdown. january start will show direction there was lots of tax selling etc. before holidays nao it's been 10 years rally from bottom. real bull started only in 2013 tho, not inflation adjusted without dividends

You went short when the indices were oversold on the weekly? Why?

why do people keep thinking these posts are real
it was meant to be a satirical portrayal of the user I was replying to

Attached: 1542004919176.png (560x560, 127K)

kk

Attached: AnimuBlush5.gif (500x281, 1.11M)

newfags gonna newfag

Attached: airbud.jpg (680x440, 23K)

RKG somewhere between 25-31

Attached: 12101c3a9d0a483c124e51541894c5e8.jpg (500x2141, 231K)

This thread subject wasnt as amoosing as thought

its seen but not heard

this am udderly problematic

me have never steered a thread wrong until now

oh well gonna milk this thread for all its worth

Attached: 6b0972efb71bbf15f16a962a9a344006.jpg (534x804, 158K)

Isn't it pasture bedtime?

COW

>Stopped putting the edition in the OP
You're fucking everything up.

Trips confirm cow

I want you to bear my children

they should invent the Apple ihouse. Apple and google work together to create smarthome, the same size as one of those tiny homes, but its just a black Cube

sounds like a dystopian nightmare

Why do women always attempt to insert themselves into male hobbies?

you're making a misteak, stop rumenating about the topic of the OP and focus on composting the threads on time
it's not the content of the OP that matters as much as the effort that was put into it

(the rumen is the cow "stomach" where the microorganisms that allow them to digest grass live)

>Less than 50% of pregnancies in women with lupus have complications, but all lupus pregnancies are considered high-risk. Lupus can complicate pregnancy with an increased risk of miscarriage, premature delivery, and preeclampsia, as well as heart problems in the baby.

webmd.com/lupus/features/lupus-pregnancy-pregnant#1

why are you posting about a grand strategy game in the stock market general

two parts jealousy, one part ignorance, one part shame

>Australian banks are all down 20 to 25% because of the royal commission
FREE MONEY

now that the great recession of 2018 is over and the unending bullrun of 2019 is upon us
who else /retiring/ by 2020

Attached: 1541859392175.jpg (840x348, 420K)

>people think this is a bull market because of 2 green days.
We've had a terrible 3 months, the yield curve has inverted, the markets have been inflated by cheap money and there's still tards here who don't understand that the bubble is due to pop.

Attached: bear.jpg (700x445, 89K)

>the yield curve has inverted

the 3 year/5 year curve inverted, not the 2 year/10 year curve, which is the one that actually matters

>We've had a terrible 3 months
>hurr the market already went down 20%, this means that we're at the top and the bubble is about to pop

youtube.com/watch?v=KbCk1XNfTs4

cn you point at time when 3/5 inversion didnt end badly for mrket?

>what is the last 5 years
You're delusional if you think this market has anywhere left to go but down. Look at the volatility we've had the past few months. It's been far worse than anything we've seen since the beginning of this bubble. The only reason stocks went up in the first place was because of quantitative easing. This is an artificial market and I can't wait for dumb tripfags like you to start posting pink wojacks when you lose all of your money and I'm buying cheap stocks.

Attached: bear.jpg (847x793, 162K)

why does society even have the concept of "male hobbies" ?

>threads on time
-_-;
why do people even care about this?

;_;
but we'll have retarded lupus babies
you'll be stuck working two jobs paying their medical bills for rest of life also it very dangerous for me to baby

me sorry ;_; dont have a cow

Attached: tx5xWqG.png (748x1172, 334K)

I dont think a single one of you fags has any clue whats happening in the market.

I think from now on we need to adopt the Jow Forums rule of posting dubious advice which is that you provide proof of your gains. So from now on you don't get to make market predictions until you post your portfolio gains and prove you can actually make money on the market.

>start posting pink wojacks when you lose all of your money

will never happen
i will never post a pink wojak unironically, even if I lose 100% of my portfolio

>and I'm buying cheap stocks
I don't deny the market is late cycle, or that buying cheap stocks is a good idea
I'll be buying too if a bear market happens, don't put words in my mouth, faggot

>why do people even care about this?
if it's posted too early, a portion of the userbase will migrate over to the new thread a long time before the old one hits its bump limit, and then there will be two active threads of the same general
10 posts doesn't really make a difference, though, to be desu with you
I just don't think it's a good precedent to set

Attached: 1545850895095.jpg (800x745, 162K)

>why does society even have the concept of "male hobbies" ?
I hate you so much.

>As I've mentioned before, what generally gets moved in capital flight is money capital. Physical capital is much harder to move.
you forget intellectual capital, the knowledge and skills of those that get displaced

>Communism is about the working class expropriating the capitalist class, but it's not really about taking their money, it's about taking their role as those who coordinate production.
in theory, but it never ends up that way once one bad actor gets in the top (or someone in the top becomes a bad actor)

>The rich have destroyed the means of production in the past in large wars, but the kind of war that entails is less likely in an age of nuclear weapons and the level of state control that entails.
So far (but hopefully yes, thats what MAD is all about, and its worked so far)

>now that the great recession of 2018 is over and the unending bullrun of 2019 is upon us
how do you know this?

>that strawman pic

Attached: the communist manifesto.jpg (276x413, 14K)

I don't believe you are a real female

>strawman
it's not misrepresenting anything or making any political statement, it's referencing a TV show, you nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=QmP4DJO6IzE

Because the stock market is closed.

>why does society even have the concept of male hobbies
Because female hobbies are cooking and cleaning.

cool, you start and then show us what I asked for cuz theres no precedent for your bs

>I'll be buying too if a bear market happens
It's already fucking happened. 2 days of gains don't cancel out 3 months of market losses. If you can't see the writing on the wall by now you're fucked.

Your an idiot, anyone whose not 30% down right now is doing great.

You're not very good at reading if you cant look at the ids to see I wasn't a part of your dumbass conversation.

>It's already fucking happened

a bear market is defined as a decline of 20% or more without a recovery for at least 2 months
the market did briefly decline 20%, but it's already started to recover
unless it goes back to its lower levels and stays there for an extended period of time, this is a correction, not a bear market
i have a feeling that you don't actually own any stocks, yet think you're an expert despite having no real experience with this

>either get to sell off my losses on Monday for tax gainz or will make a profit before puts expire next week

Still /bobogang/

Attached: 1545936530107.png (770x775, 304K)

dw about my reading skillz, Im waiting for your bitch ass gains and proof if you can at me saying I dont know what Im talking about, provide some evidence or stay a fag you are now

If it doesn't fully recover in two months it's a bear market. We won't know for a while.

It's an arbitrary definition anyway. We've been on a downtrend for three months in a good economy.

I made no claims, you're the one attempting to pretend you can predict something no one can predict.

Please post your gains in investing showing that you have been able to beat the stock market. Wont reply until you do.

Does robinhood allow penny stocks now?

depends on what you define as a penny stock

lol get fucked gainless faggot

I just saw a few sub dollar stocks on Robinhood. I thought these weren't allowed? GSAT and WFT for example.

they are allowed, as far as I know
MNGA is available on robinhood as well
I think it's just select uber-shitty stocks like HMNY that robinhood doesn't allow (at this point, at least)

Attached: 1544035942726.png (912x641, 122K)

>a bear market is defined as a decline of 20% or more without a recovery for at least 2 months
thats right pleb
you are notant allowed for making independent observations about the market yourself
its not a bear market until weve dumped on you and TELL YOU its a bear market

Attached: 1460401533786.gif (444x711, 2.65M)

Is this all that happens on weekend /smg/? A bunch of newfags arguing with each other?

Attached: dog.jpg (250x250, 6K)

there's also tripfags arguing with each other and movie night on Saturday

Attached: 1545774032121.png (460x215, 207K)

no theres also movie night :3

Can someone please teach me how to do TA and market research so I can stop losing money like a retard

Movie night? Do you guys know how much money you can make in the 2 wasted hours watching a movie?

Hedge your currency risk

Hello, Boomers.
Buy Chainlink.
That is all.

Attached: 1516850583880.jpg (888x1120, 122K)

Attached: lolcoiner.jpg (625x833, 147K)

I dont want too much money, I might develop a complex

>/smg/
>I don't want too much money

Story checks out

I want too much money to sponsor a local cross country team and open a cat shelter

Its a free board. You dont like me here, then too bad.
Boomer annihilation coming soon. Stay tuned in 2019.

Attached: 1534734963743.jpg (2696x1372, 235K)

I was going to sponsor a local girls softball team, but my application got rejected for some reason.

Attached: turkey.jpg (784x645, 67K)

me just want enough money for finance extensive guro / vore commissions
hopefully if make really really big money can get into underground snuff red rooms

Attached: mfwwattchingratsudie.png (298x245, 106K)

youre a monster

>He thinks he won't be used in those rooms

can we just delete animeposters?

Giantess I hope. You aren't a degenerate are you?

I wish there was a way to make money without wageslaving.

You are literally in a fucking stock market thread. Thats how you make money without wageslaving.

Ha! Good luck on that one, user. Stock related shitposts here are for artistic entertainment purposes, ironically, in jest. /smg/ is not responsible for your use or misuse of this information, however, we reserve the right to post smug anime at you if/when you get dumped on or short squeezed.

Attached: 5b2a5a472e29.jpg (711x1000, 110K)

no :(
guro is pure unlike sex

t-thats not want me ment @_@

there some giantess in there
me will literally fund a guro/vore renaissance
will bring the love of death mainstream to the unwashed masses!

Attached: sweatysnaek.gif (364x489, 526K)

I'll be the perfect bear since all of my stocks have fallen off of a cliff.

I currently use robinhood for stocks and crypto but I want to seperate the 2. Is there any app that's just for crypto?

So this is what Tesla meant

Attached: byhDkLx.jpg (400x400, 57K)

Should I be happy that there's cheapies or sad that half of my investment is 50% down?