*ahem*

*ahem*
*strongly inhales on vape*
*exhales*
Here’s a protip to my fellow biz anons
If you aren’t accumulating JUUL mango pods right now you’re an idiot who hates free money.
Marlboro has sued and won against JUUL for copying their ingredients used in the mango pods as well as other flavours and now they have to discontinue production completely.
Mango pods will be literally extinct in no time.
Mango pods are the most sought after and used flavour among JUUL vapesters.
Go to your local vape/smoke shop and buy some.
Proceed to sell them on craigslist in a month or two.
Pic related I just picked up another small stack for the easiest 2x in history.

Also fuck chainlink. Later newfags.

Attached: 3D7E8656-C084-48A0-83F5-F4EB54FB6735.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

Shit fuck phoneposting will this fix?

Attached: C7CA6261-CAE2-4486-8C45-01DAF07AC929.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

Lmaooo this nigga can’t een rotate a image!
Spot on about the pods tho, I’m picking up every pack in every store in a 10 mile radius

Thanks just bought 100k

Phoneposting bugged on god, I just rotated and it still posted sideways 2x, fuck i miss old Jow Forums

Why not just order them online if yu're serious about it?

I get em cheaper from a local seller. Also the point is to undercut the middle/highchool kids who buy these in store from lax sellers, when all the retailers sell out these kids are fucked. Since they cant buy directly from JUUL bc age requirement and cant buy from retails bc theyre all sold out, they gotta buy from me for 2x retail on craigslist

>Talks shit about LINK
>Can't rotate photo

1000 EOY

>Marlboro has sued and won against JUUL for copying their ingredients used in the mango pods as well as other flavours and now they have to discontinue production completely.

Altria, the parent compnay of Marlboro., was just in the news for buying a 35% stake in JUUL. I seriously doubt that this is happening OP. enjoy your stockpile of zoomjuice that you can't sell anywhere.

this lmfao, op LITERALLY can't rotate a photo

>the easiest 2x in history

*laugh in the easiest x8 of the galaxy since bigo bangu*

I regret not picking more tho. :x

Attached: x8.png (1623x790, 387K)

>m-muh paper with printed pictures

>"oh no i prefer to not make money because it's cards"
kek stay retarded while i make $$

>m-muh paper with printed pictures
>what are bills

Attached: 1507929880443.png (710x577, 30K)

>doesn't even understand how to quote on Jow Forums
>doesn't understand why fiat money is worthless
yikes...
please just go back to Ieddit man

Who gives a fuck. Investing is about making money. If I thought furry dildos would 10x in 2 years I'd unironically put 100k into it. It doesn't matter if YOU care about an asset you're investing in, the only thing you should care about is what the market is willing to pay for it in the future.

i know, i was just shitposting, but thanks for putting in the time to make a helpful post

THE RED JUUL PODS ARE BEST. NO ONE GIVES A FUUUUUCK ABOUT MANGO U NIGGER.

Attached: 1521431487801.png (434x327, 32K)

LMAo congratz brah u made like 200 bucks, cant even pay the biweekly car note with that faggit

what's the legality of selling them on ebay though? Wouldn't you technically have to verify the buyer's age?

Look at this fucking moralfag

technically yeah. I used to sell them online but stopped because I figured the man would come after me eventually. but honestly, there are people selling THC vape carts all day long on instagram, like bootleg unlicensed shit (dank vapes). so some JUUL pods are probably the least of the problem

>I get em cheaper from a local seller.
how much do you get them for? genuinely curious

>THE RED JUUL PODS ARE BEST
I like the mint

I have played enough magic to assess cards for potential gains and might be interested in doing this in the future. My main concern would be the liquidity and fees associated with it. I assume you just ebay sets of 2 and 4? got any good sites for info?

not a moralfag, i just don't want to get my ebay account b& because i sell a lot on there